Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• 5v5 Hellgate Suggestion.

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

They needed to add something to force fighting at some point but yes lava doing damage is poor design. It should just be a wall like you mentioned that closes in that you cannot pass.

• Bow Multi Shot Q

Tabor - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Curse Q is 9 meters and takes multiple stacks to be useful. Fire Q3 is broken and it starting to get addressed (hopefully even more than the current listed change). Multi shot is absolutely broken. Makes no sense how a ranged caster can't attack a bow because they can always just push Q. A knockback should be for people in your range not people already far away to begin with. I don't disagree bows could use more rework than just that with possibly some other buffs but multi shot is busted.

• I very much agree on your PS comment Hattenhair. The original HG of 2 corridors that met together in the middle was fantastic. I have no idea how/why the Dev team got infatuated with this infinite circle design they now add to all the content. Chasing kids for 20 minutes is not fun. The weird IP issues are a plenty now. In Slayer I am fighting an 8.3 guy one fight and then a 4.2 guy the next. It is nonsensical. They keep adding IP to game but then not adjusting the caps as needed along with that…

• Well the OP is not wrong. The whole CD design is extremely biased towards reset playstyle and plate trap/mob abusers. The fact a plate mace can literally just stand next to a mob pack or trap and there is literally nothing you can do as an opponent is asinine. They get to completely control all fights situation because of the absurd design of CDs. Invasion should have always been both opponents fall to a pit (no mobs or traps) which the pit allowing room for fight kiting but no loops available f…

• Depending how long you have been gone they did add Corrupted dungeons a few years back. These are literally 1v1 PvP dungeons. The design is less to be desired to be fair because they are huge and many builds can easily dodge fights or abuse mobs/traps but it is a place for true 1v1 encounters.

• I know the trinity and mace Es have iframe damage invulnerability during the E animation, but they also appear to just "cleanse" the bomb as well. Many fights I have just casted bomb on a trinity or mace and they immediately leap which then somehow removes my bomb even though it should still have a good 2 seconds before exploding. This cannot be how it should work based on the tool tips. I know the bomb was full casted as well because I see the skull animation on their head as they jump.

• That would not help either Quagga. If you have a sniff of ability to fight back against mace via dodge roll/blink sandals maces (other plate mobility) they just break shards and not a damn thing you can do about it. The bat system is not working. They either despawn before runner even gets to slow stack level of 8+ or somehow spawn and fuck the chaser instead. Simple fix is probably what OP mentioned you can just use the HG system and apply that to 1v1. Virtually all of these high infamy builds …

• Eh don't really agree with that fully Quagga. Leaving groups screws over other people's time. Seems like the devs should just allow that role to be filled again if somebody leaves. Literally almost every MMO I have played does this.

• It happens. Some content has better sportsman's ship than others. I see about 50/50 friendly banter or kudos in Slayer vs toxic whispers.

• Yeah few issues here. SRDs were actually killed by them closing because when you remove the risk the rewards had to be cut. I think many would rejoice if they reverted that change back which would/should include a rewards bump for the additional risk. I cannot agree more on the chests. Adding timers to small chests especially is nonsensical. Timer should be 60 seconds to allow only people already in zone to react. They should learn eventually that adding hot spots with timers always leads to zer…

• Correction Anhe. If you don't have cleric cowl, guardian helm, cleric robe, assassin shoes, royal boots, guardian boots, martlock cape, or res pot you will die quickly to 1h curse. The 1h curse weapon has the most counters available at every armor slot in the game which is why it also has to be powerful. When the E is blocked 1h curse literally loses all of its damage not just the E impact itself. It is a high risk high reward weapon. This is also similar to 1h xbow for sake of this topic. Sure …

• Plate is prevelant in CDs because it is safe and advantageous to abuse the CD design. Plate players just sit by mobs and traps where they have ridiculous advantage and as the opponent you can either fight at extreme disadvantage or break shards. Plate in general is not OP. This goes back to the CD design issues.

• You must be referring to safe zones which have no resources of value. The beauty of full loot PvP is that is the best way to police bots!

• The easiest counter is simply walking away..grudge is strong but requires your opponent to sit in place. Healers are not able to out heal many builds if they stand in place and this is how it should be. With that said grudge could potentially use a small nerf in either damage, duration, or cool down. Having another DoT removal option is overly damaging to the curse line in general so it would be better to just nerf grudge if it is considered OP.

• The mobs HELP reset builds not deter them. All builds with excess mobility have easy ways to bypass the mobs and the chasing player gets screwed instead. Bats would help but the slow does not kick in until after 8 charges which is far to long. Resetter can keep running and bats will disappear before slow charges hit or just break shards once they get any charges.

• Albion does a few things extremely well. The fact you have a ton of options to growth wealth from PvE, PvP, gatheting, trading etc is a rarity. The overall economy is stable even after all these years which is an impressive feat. I have my issues like most people do but also need to give them props from time to time!

• Rise of Mayhem would like to join.

• About player notes

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Not sure exactly what you mean by player notes but you can add them to friends list. Easy way to see when they are online etc.

• Rock prices were inflated before and now are stabilized to where they should be. Laborer alt empires never should have been a thing.

• I have not heard anyone talk about BL being strong in ages. It is actually incredibly easy to beat because you know exactly what they are trying to do and they are all kinds of squishy. If you blow all your defensives before you get to execute range that is your fault.