Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Quote from maxzyn1030: “why not just make resources drop ou of mobs too, like if you kill mob t6 the will have a chance to drop from 0-2 one type of resource! thoses recources migh be enchanted, so people that farm pve, also have a chance to get resources without gathering! ” Then gatherer should also get Silver and PvE Fame without doing PvE. Mobs should give resources only in the way that a gatherer with the Tool and Skill can get it.

• Quote from Caeneus: “Its hard to pvp when the black zones are dead. ” Yes that is the Problem, not the reputation System.

• Quote from Sane: “Firstly let me start of by saying I am very interested in the idea of the reputation system and think it would actually work nicely within the game if it actually had content to go with it other than a fancy icon near your name in-game. I'll start by mentioning the why I am writing this post and what has led me to making it and why I think this needs to be looked over and not left in the game in it's current state. Me and my guild members have been long time players and have al…

• Quote from Korn: “ - We will create alternative ways to get resources - apart from gathering, though gathering will always remain the most efficient way to do so. Hell Gates, Bosses and chests are going to drop meaningful amounts of resources in the future - in addition to their current loot, which is mostly artifacts and fragments. This will make these activities far more attractive to do, and again, cause more PvP fights to happen around them. - In the future, we are also looking to add "extra…

• The Laborer System

Madir - - News & Announcements

Quote from Monochrome: “Quote from Madir: “Quote from Montypower: “Are this article and video still up to date? ” The system exists but currently the return is not worth the offer, You must invest more resources in House and Furniture then the Laborer will return.Would be nice to get a statement from the devs about this issue. ” That's purely a matter of timescales though, no? I mean, you pay once, and then you get a consistent return over time. It might need further balance adjustments, but it'…

• The Laborer System

Madir - - News & Announcements

Quote from Montypower: “Are this article and video still up to date? ” The system exists but currently the return is not worth the offer, You must invest more resources in House and Furniture then the Laborer will return. Would be nice to get a statement from the devs about this issue.

• RIP Labourers

Madir - - Feedback Testserver

Would be good to get a statement from the devs about this issue.

• You can check your Faction rep in the Details of your Char screen. You get rep for almost everything, harvesting, killing ... To check what gives you what you can enable it in a Chat Tab. The Faction rewards are removed. For the Quest giver, i think you should be able to do Quests in T3 Zones, for T4+ you need more reputation. It also looks like that you can do higher "quests" in PvP Zones without reputation requierements.

• So 16 Fame for a T4 mob is intentional? Then the Change log is wrong: Re-Worked Destiny Board fame requirements and fame gained from actions. Progression beyond T4 should now be significantly easier.

• Quote from KaraKalla: “Note to devs : with every update you are making the game more easy. You had a brilliant concept at first, with the ideal setup for a healthy game economy. As it was hard to develop skilling trees, it was impossible to learn them all , meaning players were dependant upon each other (you needed gatherers, refiners, crafters etc) Its not a good way to continue making the game easier and easier Players will become selfsufficient, everything will become worthless, and you WILL …

• Bin seit 7 Jahren bei den Bewahrern und freue mich auf die gemeinsame Zeit in AO.