Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Hello kilofang22, I am the Guild Master for the guild Team Faded! We are an all about guild located in Fort Sterling for now! We have an island available to all guild members that has T6 buildings with 0% tax rate. We would like to welcome you to the family and cannot wait for what the future may hold. You can apply here on our application form, or read our guild recruitment thread. You can also add me on discord at KfactorGaming#6277! We hope you choose Team Faded! Application Form Guild Recrui…

• bf15d931a20fa5ae18d005403797ce06.jpgHello and Welcome to the Team Faded Official Recruitment Thread! Team Faded is an aspiring guild created and managed by me, Kfactor, since February of 2016. Team Faded has moved to Albion Online as of late May and has officially marked the start of Team Faded's history in Albion Online. Our pursuit for greatness is marked by our willingness to take risks and compete in a world where dominant guilds seem to be in control the land of Albion. We are determined to…

• Considering one of the questions asked during the recruitment process and if not the most important question, was "Will You Stay Loyal To Team Faded And Help Us Grow?", you sir are exactly what i described you as... a coward. The last time I checked leaving a guild because they have not grown enough yet and going to join a huge guild already developed into black zones is not loyalty is actually the exact opposite. The only thing you sir did to help this guild grow in size was tell your sister to…

• You are a coward sir. And it is unfortunate that such a nice gal like glitch follows someone like you. This man joined our guild in the late stages of the final beta. He has done nothing but help our guild extremely allowing us to advance much quicker than normal. He offered us to use his island as a guild island for now until we could get our guild island set up in caerleon. Our members had a majority of our stuff there in chests, and our we had a major farm set up for our guild farmer glitch w…

• Purpose: Allow 2 Or More People To Be On The Same Mount! Description/Examples: Think Of A Legendary Adventurer's Cart... What If You Replace The Man Pulling It With A Horse And Have 2 or 3 Available Slots On It??? Or Just A High Tier Horse With One Guy Controlling The Horse And One Combat Ready Comrade Ready To Fight Sitting Behind You On The Same Horse. Opinions On Tier: I Would View These Mounts To Be A Semi High Tier And Up Mount. With The Weakest And Least Amount Of Storage Only Allowing Two…

• Hello, I'm the Guild Master of the guild Team Faded and I would like to extend a warm invitation to our family. We would love to have you as part of our team. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Below is our official thread and the brief application that goes along with it: Team Faded Guild Recruitment Application Form

• Hello, I'm the Guild Master of the guild Team Faded and I would like to extend a warm invitation to our family. We would love to have you as part of our team. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Below is our official thread and the brief application that goes along with it: Team Faded Guild Recruitment Application

• Hello Booff, as the GM for Team Faded I am happy to notify you that you have been approved for a discord interview. However, in your application you left out the 4 digit discord tag for your account, so we are unable to add you as a friend and get you in the discord for your interview. If you would be nice enough to give us your discord tag we will add you and proceed with the recruitment process. Thank You For Applying, Kfactor

• bf15d931a20fa5ae18d005403797ce06.jpg Hello and Welcome to the Team Faded Official Recruitment Thread! Team Faded is an aspiring guild created and managed by me, Kfactor, since February of 2016. Team Faded has moved to Albion Online as of late May and has officially marked the start of Team Faded's history in Albion Online. Our pursuit for greatness is marked by our willingness to take risks and compete in a world where dominant guilds seem to be in control the land of Albion. We are determined t…