Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• It finally loaded after 15 min. Then, with a little lag, I did the starter island thing and went to zone to the starter town. When I did that everyone on the starter island disappeared and I didn't Zone. In help chat they are saying that I'm basically in a zoning queue right now, which can take another 10-15 minutes. So don't logout if you get to any of these parts. It will load.

• I can hear it too... Someone said wait up to 15 and it will either load or kick you due to timeout. Waiting patiently

• If we get as far as the black screen after character login, will it eventually load or are we stuck and have to retry?

• If we get to character log in, then log in and get black screen, will it load eventually or is it stuck?

• @Bercilak Still looking for a definitive answer on this.

• That's a good point. A mobile UI with some options for button size would be nice. With the new iPhones about to come out in September, I am planning on buying the 6s Plus just for Albion Online. The bigger screen will be nice, assuming we will be able to play on iPhones.

• Will the full release version be supported on iPhone? So far I've seen a lot of speculation and assumptions, but nothing definitive on the matter. On the main website, requirements say iOS 8 and iPad Air 2 or better. Nothing is mentioned about iPhones. If iPhones will be supported, is it known what generation will be required to play? (5s, 6, etc)

• Silver Grind Burnout

Wrathen - - Feedback & Suggestions

I agree. This is a serious issue that seems to be affecting most people's enjoyment of the game. I think the min/max value suggestion is a very good idea. From 50/500 to 200/400 for example.

• Launcher error

Wrathen - - Bugs

Figured it out. Had to go to microsofts website and download visual c++ x86. actually just chose the repair option and that worked fine.

• Launcher error

Wrathen - - Bugs

Bump for attention. Can you offer me any help with this Devs?

• Launcher error

Wrathen - - Bugs

Still need help with this issue.

• Launcher error

Wrathen - - Bugs

I am having a launcher error. When I try to start the game I get the following message: AlbionLauncher.exe - Application error The application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and I have Googled fixes that included downloading certain C:// SysWOW64 and Sys32 files and copy/replacing them. Nothing working so far. Dell Latitude E5430 laptop. Windows 7 64 bit. I played Winter Alpha on this machine just fi…

• All crash reports pls post here!

Wrathen - - Bugs

I am having a launcher error. When I try to start the game I get the following message: AlbionLauncher.exe - Application error The application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and I have Googled fixes that included downloading certain C:// SysWOW64 and Sys32 files and copy/replacing them. Nothing working so far. Dell Latitude E5430 laptop. Windows 7 64 bit. I played Winter Alpha on this machine just fi…

• What kind of buff do you receive when attacked in a limited PvP zone? How long does it last?

• Uncut jewels

Wrathen - - General Questions & Discussions

Thanks guys!

• Uncut jewels

Still need to know.

• Uncut jewels

Or tier 2 even

• Uncut jewels

trying to craft some tier 3 staffs, but can't find the jewels I need to do it. I assume I gather them from somewhere but I haven't come across any yet. Can someone shed some light on this mystery for me?

• Awesome, thanks for the info Zarf! Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Buffs Once you build and decorate your house, do you receive the buffs wherever you are in the world? Or is it only within certain areas, or within a certain range from your house? Travel Is there any kind of fast-travel back to your house? Storage Do you get any storage by default, or do you have to build a chest or something? PvP If you build your house in a yellow or red zone, can the house be attack and destroyed by other players? If so, what about when you are offline? Does your house offer…