Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

• I find it ironic that healing is reduced with taproot, yet because healing potion is %hp, it still heals for more due to the increased health. Health stacking is pretty strong in solo gameplay... the introduction of puremist snapper makes it even more ridiculous.

• The only change I would like is to make the ability a toggle, that is to say that the cooldown starts AFTER you come out of Ice Block. This way it is not synced perfectly with every demon cape.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from DirtySentinel: “Does anyone understand why this heals more quickly than most other weapons on mercenary? Is it something to do with the two damage types coming out of the Cursed Skull E? ” Magical and true damage parts of the spell are considered as separate hits, essentially triggering 2 merc jacket ticks, instead of one. ” So two separate procs of mercenary healing - that makes sense. Reminds me of a similar interaction that Dual Swords had with Shoes of Tena…

• Quote from BorgorIII: “Quote from DirtySentinel: “Does anyone understand why this heals more quickly than most other weapons on mercenary? Is it something to do with the two damage types coming out of the Cursed Skull E? ” Mercenary jacket doesn't heal you from DoT, it heals you very fast because the E is a fast continuous damage(it's why your hp drains if you stand in the E of cursed skull) ” I didn't say the DoT - the E description lists a magic damage component and a true damage component - t…

• Autorespect Not Behaving Consistently

DirtySentinel - - Bugs

Hello, Currently have had a few run-ins with auto-respect not "setting" correctly. I will turn it off, go back into the destiny board to turn it on and find that it is already on. Alternatively, I will have it off, go to turn it on, and then check back minutes later and it will be off again on its own. Obviously this is an issue if you are turning auto-respec off while eating tomes in order to save on silver...

• Cripple

DirtySentinel - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Painball: “So you have an ability that: 1) Does moderate damage 2) Purges your enemy 3) Slows your enemy 4) Buffs your run speed and +25% damage 5) Instant cast and cant be countered 6) On a moderately low CD #Balanced At least remove the damage buff. There is no reason one weapon class should get a free 25% damage boost against another weapon class. ” it only "purges" movement abilities and only gives you a buff if there is movement abilities. That is a big key point and thus a reaso…

• Cripple

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from DirtySentinel: “It has literally one use in the entire game, and it is as a counter to swords in corrupted. ” It has various uses in 1 v 1, and it also destroys axes. Not like anyone plays axes in corrupted, that´s why you didn´t mention it Either way, cripple shouldnt have 25% damage buff. This was most likely an error. Because there was Never once a mention that cripple received 25% damage buff. Before, it just purged, slow, and gave you movement speed. But aft…

• Cripple

It has literally one use in the entire game, and it is as a counter to swords in corrupted. Ironically, if you can get the spear in combat early, they will be unable to swap skills. There are other ways to play around it. You are not locked into Iron Will which is literally the ability that basically gives away when to use cripple.

• As Tabor said, this is entirely a Corrupted Dungeon design flaw, not plate. Corrupted Dungeons need to be reworked.

• Does anyone understand why this heals more quickly than most other weapons on mercenary? Is it something to do with the two damage types coming out of the Cursed Skull E?

• New Mercenary Jacket Interactions

DirtySentinel - - Bugs

Honestly just return all damage interactions to Mercenary. Now that the duration and number of ticks is lower, it is much more equal across different weapon types...

• Quote from Sophee: “Is standtime the time you are conducting a normal auto-attack? Is auto-build a build which doesn't use skills? (which sounds like a very low dps build). You don't really define these terms before launching into your analysis. ” - These are commonly accepted definitions, so yes to both?

• what I find hilarious is this weapon didn't become dominant until Royal Armor was reworked. Glaive itself was way better seaaons ago and was rarely used.

• Quote from Painball: “Suprised noones addressed Cripple. It is farrrrrr to strong of an ability and one of the reasons that most Sword weapons are dead. ” That, and the existence of Firewall, in CDs only. The existence of hardcounters makes group content interesting where you have a mix of rock paper scissors, but makes 1v1 content very frustrating.

• Spell Sword is an accurate description but fits other weapons for certain content as well. Look at anything in 2s - mage or other cloth. Look at spears: even though there is "synergy" with Hunter Jacket, not having a defensive ability on chest is suicide (similarly to why stalker jacket is rarely seen). Only works if using a defensive W (parry, deflecting spin). And you didnt mention Inferno Shield which is imo a very underrated defensive in the leather tree that works fine with swords (stay in …

• I actually miss the old solo dungeons. Getting dove and diving was some of the best fights I ever got. The loot in the dungeons was OK, but being able to fight off 2-3 players in such a tight space was extremely thrilling. I preferred this content to corrupteds even. I know this is not a shared sentiment, but your post definitely brought back good memories.

• This is the perfect meta for spears, which do well against both of these weapons... but instead of adapt, players wait for the devs

• With the nerf to broadsword defense on E skill, I think there is even more reasom to look at this.

• Doesnt it already add resistances..?

• My problem is they are taking away the uniqueness / identity of broadsword E and just making it a mini-claymore with more uptime. It'd be nice to have E's on all weapons stay as interesting abilities, but this literally just makes it a high damage skill and nothing more. The interaction with firewall is another thing and should also be considered.