Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Bug fraction daily

byyaku - - Bugs

ok thx Topic you can close

• Bug fraction daily

byyaku - - Bugs

@Dagother i know it doesn't count to weekly , but anyway in current points also dont add . Look near data both screens , current point before 32 406, after 32 752 - thats is not weekly - thats all points or i m wrong? so there should be 5k points more after.

• Bug fraction daily

byyaku - - Bugs

Daily rewards fraction warfare is buged and dont receive additional points from rewards. 1250/2500/5000 Full video i send to support.

• Reflect doesnt work

byyaku - - Bugs

Hi, i write to You because is saw, that reflect from hunter hood doesnt work vs e skill black hand. I try many many times and 0 dmg reflect .Can You fix that problem ? That cause fight vs blackhand with hunter hood i so uselles , he can reflect my dmg but i cant reflect his. i even test it with my friends in island and the same effect as in corrupt dungeons.

• In my opinion black hand need rework, because 1 vs 1 in corrupt dungeons is too op to survive that battle vs him. Increase cd on E skill or decrease dmg skill. I try too fight vs that black hand many times with many builds and no one is able to survive battle vs him.

• i have the same problem today, please fix it

• Shrine dungeon bug

byyaku - - Bugs

Hi, i want to report dungeons bug. I make a lot's of dungeons, and it always happen when i enter undead dungeons. I send You two videos in link, 2 difference dungeons. It's not possible to take shrine. I wanna use this shrine and choke points to kill enemy in difference dungeon but it happen to me. Please fix it My appologize for my english Regards Byyaku youtube.com/watch?v=1AkGdHy-XUU youtube.com/watch?v=1WSmH_QIGd0

• [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5

byyaku - - Patch Notes

@PrintsKaspian remove that patch on dungeons, dungeons now s.ck so much . Give us that that what was previously.