Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• For about 2 months this has been happening: Whenever I port in or out of a map (going to my island, going out of market or in to market, bank, etc, anywhere,) my screen goes black..sometimes for ten secs, sometimes up to 3 minutes, then it disconnects, then connects again. I cannot play my game I am paying premium for. And I am missing my rewards etc and fun playing my game. I have been a daily player for over a year. My ping this morning when I was able to get into the game was 123. HELP! And y…

• How do you turn on a VPN? For about 2 months this has been happening: Whenever I port in or out of a map (going to my island, going out of market or in to market, bank, etc, anywhere,) my screen goes black..sometimes for ten secs, sometimes up to 3 minutes, then it disconnects, then connects again. I cannot play my game I am paying premium for. And I am missing my rewards etc and fun playing my game. I have been a daily player for over a year. My ping this morning when I was able to get into the…

• For about 2 months this has been happening: Whenever I port in or out of a map (going to my island, going out of market or in to market, bank, etc, anywhere,) my screen goes black..sometimes for ten secs, sometimes up to 3 minutes, then it disconnects, then connects again. I cannot play my game I am paying premium for. And I am missing my rewards etc and fun playing my game. I have been a daily player for over a year. My ping this morning when I was able to get into the game was 123. Can anyone …

• For about 2 months this has been happening: Whenever I port in or out of a map (going to my island, going out of market or in to market, bank, etc, anywhere,) my screen goes black..sometimes for ten secs, sometimes up to 3 minutes, then it disconnects, then connects again. I cannot play my game I am paying premium for. And I am missing my rewards etc and fun playing my game. I have been a daily player for over a year. My ping this morning when I was able to get into the game was 123. Anyone one …

• Just got my Greataxe to 100. Quitting game. Is that our reward for working so long to get it to lvl 100? Bye Albion.