Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Imagine handing out bans straight out of bat to whole player base, but BA leadership gets "WaRnED MulTiPle TimeS" before they get their well deserved ban... Nice job SBI, just another proof that you are biased af!

• Since introduction of Queen update and game being switched to ZvZ for capping terries devs seem to be lacking ideas and struggling on how to balance it and make it enjoyable for everyone... This change heavily favours mega alliances and NAPs which will greatly benefit from skipping cluster queue just because they will be able to field a lot of players and hop through maps! Like for real, every bigger patch brings ZvZ changes (clearly shows the fact that there's something wrong with it) On other …

• Combat Balance Changes

Altiahad - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Gabumon: “Without real tests yet, I can say the two combined changes to Wild Staff E (Heal increase and target increase) will make it a prime zvz weapon and outshine Rampant. Since its not conditional, and in my tests, it heals more than even a 10 person rampant, may be way too much. I love wild staff (my fav weapon in the game) but I think it need a "condition" to heal that much. Like, charges active on the people or something. If not, it heals for way too much (240 in 8.1 max specs,…

• Combat Balance Changes

Altiahad - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Retroman: “Well of Life (Wild Staff) Max Targets: 5 -> 10 ” I'm assuming point of this is to make Wild Staff ZvZ viable since Holy is getting new ZvZ weapon with Avalon tree... Altho to expect ppl to stand in one area to receive heals to get some value of it is really scrappy and not that good in large scale fights (especially with the current melee meta where there's a lot of "kiting" and zergs relying to be more mobile)... Meanwhile there's Blight Staff in Nature tree that could use…

• I don't see reason to restrict cities, noone is being stopped from forming 20 man squads and getting cities for themselves... This game supposed to be hardcore PvP game after all, i don't see reason to deny high end PvP content for the sake of turning game into casual farming simulator, and idea of restricting something doesn't go well with sandbox ideal of the game, players should be free to do whatever they want!

• Just a random thought, why would then guilds keep bothering launching on high-end territories when it does make more sense to get it couple of days before scoring, just means less content on a daily basis since conquering terries with storage pool provides 0 benefits And then again for the sake of content everyone gonna set their eyes on low end terries that score daily and will result in bullying smaller guilds, since those terries gonna be safer option for scoring points! This is just my opini…

• 2v2 Hellgates Design

Altiahad - - Feedback & Suggestions

Based on my experience as a player that enjoys and plays a 2v2 HGs i feel need that some things could be changed! Like there are people that are "abusing" game mechanics by running in solo with great nature trying to get "juicy" loot from chests and hope you'll quit chasing them after, or double nature+knockback combo and similar stuff... I can't really blame nor report people for doing that cuz it's nothing against rules but just creates negative experience for me and i believe there are other …

• FPS/ms drops

Altiahad - - Feedback & Suggestions

I'm having problem with fps/ms drops under next circumstances: 1.Whenever i'm in big city(obviously) but issue comes when i'm loading into it because my fps/ms drops i get kicked out of the game, this is only happening with big cities i don't have problems loading into other areas/clusters 2.For the first few min in Arena i freeze for like couple of seconds at the start and after that everything is running smoothly 3.While i'm in Hellgates i stutter for like first few mins and i freeze whenever …

• Just wanna suggest it would make things a little bit less annoying if AA projectiles could be added for all ranged weapons in terms arrows/magic bolts flying towards your character when you get attacked by bows/staves/crossbow etc... P.S. Some visual updates for a lot of spells could be good too to make game more enjoyable I get it there are more major problems to be solved atm but just making a suggestion and hope it'll be implemented someday! Cheers