Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

• Quote from Bey87: “You think that now smaller guilds will build their HQ in a hostile territory just because their place is inmune ? i dont think so , cause if they leave the hideout and they are surrounded by enemies they cant gather , do dungeons ,transports ,etc . So the small guild will still be intersted in joining large alliances or pay to be neutral with them (renting empries) What will happen is this , this massive alliances will remain using mutiple simple hideouts in their own territor…

• Can we talk about organizing all your gear for a bit? I don't think I'm alone in wanting to keep everything neat and organized in chests in a house (or multiple houses) on my island. Currently, all chests have the same about of slots; 64. Chests are currently available from tier 2-5. I think it would be great if chests were added for tier 6 to 8. This would give us new things to craft, new reasons to upgrade houses (to be able to use higher-tier chests for storage). I would suggest keeping tier …

• Imagine if we could free-text filter bank-tabs/chests. You are looking for a guardian armor in a chest and just type "guar" in a text box, and there it is, the guardian armor shows up. Why don't we have this? How amazing would this be? fg0zF20.png

• Quote from Ferndor: “The word is going around that hideout entry becomes an interruptible channel. This would be a really important step to improve black zone content. Can you please confirm or deny this point? ” A two second (or around that) channel for entering a HO, except for your HQ, that doesn't require a channel at all. That would be very nice, IMO.

• Button "Take All"

PieNapple - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from IronBiden: “Nice button, but there should be a switch in the game settings, something like "Don't take trash" ” Trash are only available in corpses. I really hope that they don't put this feature into corpses.... One person will get all loot.... There will be less risk in looting as it will be much faster. Being a loot-goblin should be a huge risk and disadvantage in pvp. I would like it in chests, if done right. I would completely hate it in corpses...

• Quote from Korn: “As stated above, when we introduce Elite Specs, we will likely combine it with a set of buffs to combat fame generation, meaning that it will be easier than it is right now to hit 100 spec. Also, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard to achieve, hence we do not expect it to be the standard to be capped out across the board. ” If you provide some type of fame bonuses, with the intention of making the first part of the grind faster for new players, I hope that the respec pric…

• The game settings allow us to hide the name, health and guild name of yourself, guild/alliance members, and all other players. This is very useful. My standard settings is the ones pictured below. I know my own name and guild and I also already know the guild of allies from their colors. I currently show everything about all other players, though. This can really clutter up the screen during ZVZs. The current system does not allow you to hide the name but not guild of a player. If you uncheck th…

• We have a hotkey for casting spells on yourself when the spell supports it. For example, when I'm healing, I can just press alt+q to heal myself. It would great if i could also cast AOEs on my own feet with the same hotkeys. Examples for this would be: * Motivating cleanse (the aoe cleanse W of arcane staffs) on your own feet with alt + w. * Locus on your feet with alt + e. * Fallen on your feet with alt + e. * Permafrost, great frost, brimstone etc etc with alt + e. You get the idea. This would…

• Button "Take All"

Definitely not for corpses.... Could be useful for dungeon chests if you are solo or the party has "non free for all" loot settings.

• Quote from Tipx: “I like the idea overall. I'm not sure if it'd fix the mega coalition problem though. If the entirety of your guilds existence in the blackzone is determined by you holding on to your territory, you will hold onto it at any cost - i.e allying everyone you possibly can. Otherwise you're forced to live out of a rest for a week, which probably hurts your ability to really do anything. Maybe a home set in a ruin doesn't get removed when you travel through a bz portal? Alleviates the…

• I made a suggestion for an alternative to the current system with hideouts in the black zone here: An alternative to hideouts in the black zone The intent of this idea is to incentivize guilds to break away from "mega coalitions" and to allow new guilds to start living in the black zones. It would also involve the rests.

• There have been a lot about of talk recently about the current state of the black zones and hideouts, and how it has evolved into a kind of red vs blue with two large sides and huge wars. I think one thing that attracts people to this behavior is just basic risk aversion. The more you invest into living in the black zone, the less likely it will be that you are willing to risk losing what you have. Allying up with everyone around you and “handholding” in just a way to make sure that you keep wha…

• Some gathering activities are group activities. It is a bit of a hassle to take down an aspect, change from fighting gear to gathering gear, wait for ticks and so on. I think it would be nice if the gathering face was shares among the party members (that are close by) when gathering. That was a party could take down an aspect together, one or two people could gather and the rest could stay in fighting gear to protect and to help transport. You would still get some progression into your gathering…

• I kinda like the idea of this but there are a few things that i'm not very fond of... I think it would be better if it was free to move the hideout around both mid season and between seasons. If one region is stale, or someone is being completely stomped, you could just move. It would help keep the black zone varied and full of content, I think. The only thing the cost to move the HO based on what is in it does is to disincentivize people from living in the black zones. People wont commit. The w…

• See: youtu.be/PxGOKqqhnYs?t=123 This has to be unintended? You basically get the benefits of the boots but non of the drawbacks. I think it would make sense if removing a piece of gear gave you a 10 second cooldown on all skills, like changing a skill och equipping a piece of gear does. If you are already on a cooldown from removing a piece of gear, adding a piece should just reset the cooldown to 10 seconds.

• best melee PVE build

PieNapple - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Borbarad: “yep greataxe dmg will be greatly reduced, by like +- 50% in pve - or more or less, idk. Then again, it´s gonna be a long time till that happens. Probably 3-4 weeks, maybe longer i assume. ” Yeah, for sure. 3-4 weeks is not very long though if it is a new player that is looking at what to focus on first. Kinda blows to have your main weapon nerfed to the ground four weeks into your "albion life" if you have spent all your time grinding that weapon.

• best melee PVE build

PieNapple - - Beginner's Questions

I wouldn't invest too heavily into great axe right now. Changes are coming next patch. I don't really know what the "best melee solo dungeon weapon" will be after all the NDA changes go live... Axes might still be good, even though they will be pretty badly crippled. Spears are pretty strong right now. Spirithunter or 1h spear maybe? I have no experience with them. Not sure about swords....maybe. There are some really nice PvE swords. Might be the tree with highest number of viable weapons. Bloo…

• Isn't there a big phat warning every time you enter a lethal zone?

• Set role for loadout

I always forget to change my role when i change gear. I usually play healer (where auto role works) or support (where you have to manually set your role as support) in zvz. It would be great if I could choose the role to be assigned when I equip a loadout.

• There is talk going on about how instanced zvz could "solve the current state of hand holding in the blackzone". I don't really believe in completely instanced zvz fights for terris. Maybe there could be some kind of "zone lock" mechanic though. Or "configurable queue" if you wish. Imagine this: • Guild A attacks Guild B's territory. • Guild A gets to configure who are allowed to help them attack. • Guild B gets to configure who are allowed to help them defend. The system will now know who belon…