Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• Blue Army are OUT!

Nah - - Forum Banter

Too fucking easy.

• It's a Beautiful day.

• I'm having the same thing from roughly 00:20UTC to around 03:00UTC. Every person I know with the same lag problem has comcast/xfinity and lives in the US. The strange part about it is I normally sit around 80-90 ping but it spikes to 105-115 ping but in reality It's worse then having 500 or 600 ping and makes literally every part of Albion unplayable even though it's only a 15 ping increase.

• Quote from keeperofnature: “A bug? Devs doing balancing? Did you ever use judicator boots prior to the patch on the liveserver? ” To my knowledge judi boots have always gone through windwalls. Also, there isn't any mention in patch notes of Devs doing any changes to it. But you are actually correct on the meaning of ignoring Crowd Control Resistance meaning the duration of the knockup (1s) is unaffected by any cc resistance. I had that mixed up.

• Quote from keeperofnature: “First of all, this posts needs the `not a bug` tag. Second of all, windwall is a forced movement effect(its moves the character for you if you look very closely). The ignoring cc resistance part got added when they changed the behaviour of knockup abilities(making knockup abilities not scale with cc increase anymore). I really suggest you check abilities that actually ignore enemy cc like 1handed mace and grovekeeper. PS: if you press i and extend the window to includ…

• Quote from keeperofnature: “I would disagree. They never went through windwall(unless you have something that makes you immune to forced movement effects like knight helmet and holy blessing) ” this is literally a video proving you wrong in 3 seconds. Also if "ignoring Crowd Control Resistance" doesn't mean immune to force movement wouldn't that mean you should be able to knock up people with knight helms since it's "ignoring the enemies crowd control resistance"? Also wind wall isn't considered…

• Quote from keeperofnature: “PS: when i say i believe this is intended behaviour what i meant waa theyve been like this since they got added to the game and unless they were changed theres no reason they should make you cc immune for the duration. ” did you even watch the videos? it has always has gone through windwalls till it randomly changed without any specific notes of it being changed. The text the skill didn't even change. Staging server: youtu.be/liDdL009VLw Live server: youtu.be/OVI1pU3L…

• Quote from keeperofnature: “I believe this is intended behaviour ” "Charge towards a ground location. All enemies within a 4m radius of the impact location are knocked in the air for 1s, ignoring Crowd Control Resistance." I think not.

• Judi Boots Ability: imgur.com/a/nEkYcp1 "Charge towards a ground location. All enemies within a 4m radius of the impact location are knocked in the air for 1s, ignoring Crowd Control Resistance." Staging server: youtu.be/liDdL009VLw Live server: youtu.be/OVI1pU3LG50

• Unintentional Rageclaw Nerf?

Nah - - Bugs

The Rageclaw is no longer the "fastest mount in the game" after the mount changes. For some reason the swiftclaw nerf also nerfed the rageclaw gallop and base movement speed making it slower than a direwolf. Also, it nerfs the rageclaw ability predator sprint by a huge amount since now you are only able to get 1 second of predator sprint (+150%) and gallop move speed bonus (+127%) at the same time instead of 2 seconds which is an extremely noticeable change. Plus the Base movement speed was also…

• This could use an update for the new avalonian armor visual update

• Quote from Theat: “A lot of players and guilds don't understand this change. It is more a direct-nerf to mega-alliances and top guilds (BA and CIR) than anybody else. Now the mega-alliances must endure Friendly-Fire. The feeder-guilds and slave-guilds of POE and Squak must now take most of the damage, death, and frontline fighting. The feeder-guilds will sacrifice themselves in the first engagements, leaving Blue Army and/or CIR to come in, team-kill, and face no retaliation. The feeder-guilds m…

• streamable.com/hrqzp

• youtu.be/VqMiqy8V8bM

• Not sure if this is intended now but I know in the past using predator sprint kept the gallop speed buff applied during but now using the ability removes it and then gains the gallop back only for the last second or two of the predator spint. So the speed progression goes like this: non-gallop speed -> 9.9 m/s gallop speed-> 13 m/s non-gallop + predator sprint-> 18 m/s gallop + predator sprint-> 21 m/s

• Can't defend castle

Nah - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from owensssss: “Quote from Nah: “Couldn't defend our flesheater castle during NA castles because we could only get 7 players in before the zone was full, which was entirely made up of OOPS. What's the point of having a castle if we can't even zone in to defend it? ” so get there earlier. This has been the zvz meta since forever or as long as the population is large enough to do it. I know it sucks but that’s the answer. Quote from Nah: “Why is SBI allowing zone capping as a legitimate str…

• Can't defend castle

Quote from Holoin: “Quote from Nah: “Couldn't defend our flesheater castle during NA castles because we could only get 7 players in before the zone was full, which was entirely made up of OOPS. What's the point of having a castle if we can't even zone in to defend it? Why is SBI allowing zone capping as a legitimate strategy? With the large player increase it's abusing an outdated game mechanic. I've been told many times SBI is working on it but if they don't fix it in time it's gonna cost us a …

• youtu.be/RoBKRXQlxX8

• Can't defend castle

Couldn't defend our flesheater castle during NA castles because we could only get 7 players in before the zone was full, which was entirely made up of OOPS. What's the point of having a castle if we can't even zone in to defend it? Why is SBI allowing zone capping as a legitimate strategy? With the large player increase it's abusing an outdated game mechanic. I've been told many times SBI is working on it but if they don't fix it in time it's gonna cost us a lot of points. OOPS is now capping zo…

• youtu.be/XI8wdbYr6v8