Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Welcome to the forum @CCPodz, The Chimera Skin is automatically added to the 4th tab of your vanity menu. You can access it by clicking on your character's portrait and selecting "appearance". ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hey there @ywc928, I recommend that you create a ticket so the support team can look into it. Here's the link: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Doxxing players is against Albion Online's Terms and Conditions. Feel free to also include any screenshots or evidence of what you encountered. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Causality Please send a ticket to the support team about your concern: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• As far as I know, that map is for the Ice and Fire event. If the event isn't running, you can't use that map.

• Welcome to the forum @MrBoji Please send a ticket to the support team here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @SiyahViking Please check with the support team by creating a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from JackofTrades: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Welcome back to Albion Online @JackofTrades If you mean the access permission of your personal island, it's automatically set to "custom". In this mode, no other player can enter your island unless you add them as a visitor or a supplier to the list. ~Evas_Flarelight ” Thanks for the clarification. Can you tell me how to remove myself from my old friends islands, so that they dont appear in my travel lists? It seems they quit long ago too..l…

• Welcome to the forum @Owini There is no option to send premium status as a gift to your friends. Your best option would be to purchase Gold, convert it to Silver and give it to your friends so they purchase premium status in-game. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome back to Albion Online @JackofTrades If you mean the access permission of your personal island, it's automatically set to "custom". In this mode, no other player can enter your island unless you add them as a visitor or a supplier to the list. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Conim, Native accounts can't be migrated to Steam as mentioned by the developers here: Existing Accounts & Steam Quote from Eltharyon: “Hey everyone, As some of you may know, when a game is launched on Steam, payment of microtransactions (in our case gold purchases and subscriptions) in the Steam version of the game have to be handled via Steam wallet. No other payment options are allowed and Steam takes a significant portion of those transactions (we can’t disclose the num…

• Quote from Equart: “@Nesnes Can you please move this thread from Rants to Feedback and Suggestions? ” Heya Equart, I moved the thread to the feedback section. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from RodChesney: “Hello, I am a returning player to Albion Online and have a new PC from when I played previously. I went to log in to my account in-game, and it said it would send me an authorization key to my email. After waiting about an hour, I decided to just try making a new account, as the first time I played, I didn't get very far anyway. Still, no verification email ever came through. I tried a THIRD new account, and still no verification email. I have tried checking spam/trash fo…

• Quote from PhobosARK: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “If that's the case, then yeah you can try to get in touch with the other people who are still in the guild to get re-invited. You can also see who's still in the guild here: albiondb.net/ ” id like to know if i can recover the same guild name if i deleted it because of a logo glitch please (after 72 hours cooldown), i only mean if there is nobody in the guild and it disapeared, thanks ! my guild doesnt appear in guildDBsupport is not able to gi…

• Hey there, It looks like you're confused or didn't understand the forum and chat rules mentioned here In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Jacuzzi06: “So,help me discuss in this general section, 4 questions, 1. Looking for party in-game chat is legal or illegal? 2. Looking for party member in-game chat is legal or illegal? ” It's allowed as long as you do it in the /LFG chat section. Quote from Jacuzzi06: “3. Looking for guild in-game chat is legal or illegal? (Stated by dev eva, thi…

• Welcome to the forum @Jacuzzi06, Please reach out to the support team by creating a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support As per the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules, support-related issues cannot be discussed on the forum: Additional Don’ts - discuss customer support issues in the forums I'm now locking this thread, feel free to DM me if you have additional questions. ~Evas_Flarelight

• CTTO. I'm reposting all the points I've read from this Reddit thread: What's up with the NFT hate? Quote from NoahDiesSlowly: “Answer: A number of reasons. - the non-fungible (un-reproduceable) part of NFTs is usually just a receipt pointing to art hosted elsewhere, meaning it's possible for the art to disappear and the NFT becomes functionally useless, pointing to a 404 — Page Not Found - some art is generated based off the unique token ID, meaning a given piece of art is tied to the ID within …

• Welcome to the forum @sceuxm, Please send a ticket to the support team so they can review your purchase: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @suarn1c, Please send a ticket to the support team so they can assist your with your issue: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• payment

Evas_Flarelight - - Beginner's Questions

Welcome to the forum @yerocthebold, Please send a ticket to the support team so they can have a look at your issue: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Heya, On mobile, tap the scroll icon first, forum.albiononline.com/index.p…46fd8c5119ad9fed11a5685fd then tap on the Get Premium Button on the left side.