Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Focus Vial

Piss - - Feedback & Suggestions

Well i agree with u, if u can spam use the focus potion it will definitely broke the game. Let say u can just use 1x 10K Focus Potion perday will be enough. Increasing the Focus pool will not solve the problem for player that dont do crafting or farming, it just a waste of features. If i can store the focus for future use let say once i completed maxing all my spec and decide to move into farming or crafting then i will have all the focus i stored for years. At least a 1x bottle perday.

• Focus Vial

Just a suggestion. It will be great if everyone can store their unused focus into an empty vial. Since the focus will auto generate and not everyone going to use it everyday (like me) i find it a waste of feature to have. But if there is an option to store Focus with an empty bottle and then keep it for later use, similar to Focus Potion that we have ingame now (untradeable/Sell).

• [Service] AOS - Magic Cross Shoppe

Piss - - Trade

oh u still alive

• I think this combination need some nerf because everyone is using and start do dominate 1vs1 pvp in corrupted. If u are melee player and the enemy is a bow user (bloodlust) 100% u going to die.. KEKW

• Quote from RAYE: “this is not bad idea, also gathering still part of the game that have impact on pvp. and i think pve is also one of the main features of albion right? so its not all about pvp. this is why my gathering points is so low only less than 20k. i prefer dungeon. my dungeon fame already reached around 500k. and the sad fact is i know there are people use marcro to gather resources. not even lie, its one of my guildmates. its not like im a pure guy or something. but i do not rly ambiti…

• Quote from Porthole: “I am fairly new, but I am already bored of the annoyingly time-consuming gathering speeds. I have a cool idea that I thought would, at the least, make it a bit more entertaining. pretty much, just have a little bar underneath the gathering bar, similar to the fishing one but with only one little sliver of green, and make it an accuracy/reaction thing, maybe like this \/ * .........red.......... * .......red........ * green * .........red........ * ..........red......... whe…

• Go to GLM portal to Lindale, sometimes there are 5-7 people invis with specter shoes waiting for people to cross the bridge, it might seems OK to cross but u were wrong. The fking ninja is waiting for u in the shadow. Ask Stormlord he got the experience

• maybe just put a proper amount of 0 like 11,000,000 for 11mil instead of 11,000K

• Dude as i mention above there is no nametag, i know where people can come for me from the topography of the map. The only way hes able to catch me maybe because he was already invi and im at the wrong spot at the wrong time.

• So as mention above this is the new meta for gankers to kill gatherer in BZ, they go invinsible for 16 sec and rush to you without u even see him/nametag and i think this is way to powerfull since u cannot in anyway know hes coming on you or there was anyone invis around you. I will suggest to nerf the shit out of this shoes or atleas come out with a solution to counter offscreen invi.

• i Agree on this since T5 has always be the bottle neck of all resouces and i always 99999999 stack of t6 shit it will be nice if i can downgrade it to t5

• Ganking/Gathering Balances

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Piss: “being a gatherer in albion is SUCKS i can tell u that, u often get ganked and they trash talk u after they ganked u, they dont even take the resources. From my experience gatherer has a low chance of getting away from 2-5 gankers due to lack of escape capabilities on gather gear, you will have to depends on 2 dashed on bloodletter and flee from shoes other than that is useless, invisible also dont really worked to help u get away from them. Gankers wi…

• Ganking/Gathering Balances

being a gatherer in albion is SUCKS i can tell u that, u often get ganked and they trash talk u after they ganked u, they dont even take the resources. From my experience gatherer has a low chance of getting away from 2-5 gankers due to lack of escape capabilities on gather gear, you will have to depends on 2 dashed on bloodletter and flee from shoes other than that is useless, invisible also dont really worked to help u get away from them. Gankers with double bladed and graveguard armor is enou…

• As mention above i would like to suggest that albion give an option to properly highlights the ingame mouse cursor example with custom color like RED or GREEN or what ever color u feel suitable, im having problem to see my mouse cursor in dungeon/large fight with the Option Quick Cast on Button Release. Perhaps SBI can take a look in this suggestion.

• Calendar filled. Please delete.

Piss - - Trade

Quote from CombatLooter: “Rented his islands for a day. He was very helpful and forthcoming. I'd do it again. Great guy ” how much did u make for a day of rental?

• Quote from Akanaro: “Quote from Piss: “Casual Solo Content in BZ = Gathering PvP Solo Content in BZ = PK another Gatherer until he or u die or both got ganked by another group PvE Solo Content in BZ = Kill the mob that protecting 8.3 resources near it Welpppppppppppppppp there u gooooooooooooooooooooo ” But that's just it. Albion was not designed to be a solo experience. At least not in the "me, myself and I" sense. There are many other MMOs out there that can give you plenty of solo and group P…

• Quote from Fludz: “on a supply run from lymhurst to caerleon i was ganked by 4 claws in the tunnel between yew wood and murkweald, not mad i got ganked but something weird happend when i zoned. i was on my horse and had my bubble as i zoned i saw the four reds a horse legnth away from the zone entrance, i figured i could run through them np with my bubble but as i tried my bubble fell off instantly as i moved toward them and they killed me. seemed they were aware that this is going on here for t…

• Casual Solo Content in BZ = Gathering PvP Solo Content in BZ = PK another Gatherer until he or u die or both got ganked by another group PvE Solo Content in BZ = Kill the mob that protecting 8.3 resources near it Welpppppppppppppppp there u gooooooooooooooooooooo

• Graphics

Piss - - Bugs

Quote from cuumjr: “@Tycho @Piss ty for replies . I was thinking my gpu is broken or something and @Piss what settings do you run the game and how much fps are you getting from 2070 alone? ” im running on Ultra Setting with 60fps lock (since im using 60hz monitor) but recently i transfer the game file into M.2 SSD it does help in faster rendering.

• i was thinking about using this last week, but looking at the carry weight is the same as T8 OX hurmmm made me thinking. Because i need to take everything in BZ WC back to caerleon, and 2x trips will be risky. But nice video btw