Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Gathering trophies

Aleksand1r - - Bugs

I want to add that the bug happens in guild hall. Specialization trophies try to give every labourer happiness. So instead of giving 3 happiness 10, it tries to give 15 labourers 2, even when the throphie and the labourer does not match. So you have a small bug in the code. PS. 2 days and no response? Atleast acknowledge the bug?

• Gathering trophies

Aleksand1r - - Bugs

Instead of giving 10 happiness to 3 workers, they give only 2 happiness each.

• missing patch notes

Aleksand1r - - Bugs

Quote from Reiswaffle: “Try reading before posting bugs - Reduced the amount of points awarded by killing or knocking out players in Faction Warfare to support points being sourced from other places. We will also be reducing the amount of points coming from PvE activities, but that will come in a later patch. also, they didn't nerf it yet. ” I did read it. Did read all of last 2 patches. I saw this and was wondering if we are about to get pve nerfed and if it has not yet been nerfed, why do I se…

• missing patch notes

Aleksand1r - - Bugs

Quote from Malkalma: “Are you talking about the 80+ points for t5 yellow mob? ” 30-35 was the the amount per big mob in yellow zones. Quote from Sadaleus: “What? I guess you have outdated information. It has been undertuned yesterday and needs boost now . ” what do you mean outdated? Have I not been playing the same game? After the big patch the pts got reduced. After the patch yesterday the amount got reduced even more. What about that is outdated?

• Wrote the script for your next dev talk" So how did we go about this? we nerfed everyting. We nerfed pve pts to the point where you get less pts in 7.1 red zone then a 5 random dng yellow zone. We nerfed faction trade routes by adding more zones. We added faction pts for kills, or should we say 1 pts per 1.6k fame for the kill. To make it more clear if a person has 8.3 gear excelent- mp and he gives 10M pvp fame, that would mean that for killing him you would get 6k pts. Now for a normal player …

• missing patch notes

Aleksand1r - - Bugs

So either you forgot to add the pve faction nerfs for this and last patch or you did it intentionally. Either way it should be in patch notes, and have it's values as we have for gear or it is a bug.

• Quote from Alysandra: “Don't get me started on the fucking chest Aleksand1r. I just got the last one, it's a JOKE. ” Describe in silver

• Faction ranks

Aleksand1r - - Beginner's Questions

Since they won't tell you, for whatever reason, as it is too hard to write down.... Let a player give you an answer. The first rank that gives bonuses is the one at 330k pts (+5%). There are 9 more ranks after so one would naturally assume that it's +5% per rank for every rank after untill that max rank that gives a total of 50%. Only time will tell for the higher ranks as SBI are too fucking lazy to write the % in the patchnotes.

• Quote from BadonisBugged: “should only get max 250 points per solo dungeon and 2000 max points per group dungeon, sucks that the top faction standing players were just all PvE farmers especially in caerleon. ” So players like you baffle me. You must be either stupid or a sad little man, who wants all to be as sad as him. Instead of wanting for them to revert the pts changes to before the patc hand increasing the pts for pvp, you want all to be some sad, 24/7 grinding for noting players. Do you e…

• so 2 nerfs in 2 weeks....

• Well, before the update we had standing and points, but they had a formula. No matter of the rank u would get lets say 50 standing per mob, while with points you could always see the bonus and would get depending on the rank +0.05% bonus per rank. You could see every ranks bonus. Atm we don't know batshit about these new ranks. I fear that they will only give the ability to buy those higher tier items, but what about the last ranks? If they give noting, then we have a problem with the standing b…

• I think that he means rank

• so far have farmed around 30k points and have progressed around 11k in standing. Don't know if it's intentional or not.

• Arena rewards

Aleksand1r - - Feedback & Suggestions

Lets say you do 5 games per hour. And all of them are wins. Any kind of profit is a big no no. The 200k fame and silver per hour are truly gamebreaking.

• Call to arms review

Aleksand1r - - Feedback & Suggestions

It's a review of the new update, mainly the points that are received. I would say the faction points per activity are beyond bad atm. Lets first see the pvp part. Yellow zones(and blue) made for new players, can't even pay the whatever repair is on t4 ot t5 with the amount of points gained. Bad if you want to introduce players into the game. Red zones- still bad points per zone. Before the patch you could get way more, and it was safer as you could pick a spot on the map and just go and capture.…

• solos in red zones

Aleksand1r - - Bugs

So you can't open maps on royal continent and find any solos in red zones. Don't know if intentional, but pretty bad if it is.

• update

Aleksand1r - - Bugs

When trying to update the game, after going 1/3 of the way, it says "failed to write file UnityPlayer.dll"

• I did not see a damm thing about the loot drops from random dungeons. Btw seeing 1 t4 flat item from a t7 chest is a good improvement from last week with the 0 items from the same chest. Keep up the good work and do call when you decide to give us someting.