Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 761.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how exactly gold works

Holoin - - Beginner's Questions

The gold marked intention is not to be a profitable one for players, but a profitable one for the developers. If many people get self sufficient and are able to buy their premiun with silver, gold prices rise. Its like a safe mechanism, that prevents the scenario where few people buy gold with money. If too many people buy gold with silver, the gold silver price will eventually be so high that people will simply get gold with real money. Its a very simple, but good strategy for the devs to keep …

• Quote from Perchta: “Quote from Holoin: “Quote from Perchta: “So, as the 'solo' assumption does not hold, give this baby as planned a different name. like 'minor dungeon' or 'small party dungeon' or 'lesser dungeon' (compared to the 'normal dungeon' or 'group dungeon'). Don't use wrong wording to mislead people. People who make bad experience based on this might not come back to the game. Giving things a proper name is an easy thing to do. ” There is absolutely nothing misleading here. People wi…

• Quote from Vesen: “Well, you will be getting less fame&rewards for more effort and less safety and the point is that there are already "solo random dungeons" in Albion. I can tell you this already, those "solo" dungeons are only worth to dive as group, the only correct way to interact with this future content. ” If you had a tiny little bit of logic, you would understand that people.simply do t like to waste their time. Any sRD below T6 will be cleared with 4.1. First, are you that poor that you…

• Quote from LordSilva: “I challenge any of you, who advocate this dungeon system to go to CV to do T8 SRD for 2 hours in a row. Then share your results. Or take several scrolls and activate the T8.1 or T8.2 or even a T8.3” I challenge you to go tino T8 zones right now and do T8 group random dungeons without a scout for 2 hours. Then share your result. Im starting to think people simply want stuff for free without any kind of risk.

• Quote from Perchta: “Quote from FriendlyFoe: “Solo dungeons has to be only for one player to enter. Only one, solo means only one, no one else. So if player enters the Solo dungeon, dungeon door must close like in 2 people hellgates, it vanishes if entered. Solo is the only chance to use high value gear to finally use our full itempower no stupid ip caps in yellows and blues. Solo is what players want to finally, finally go and fame farm alone, buy valuable gear and go and enjoy PVE , not PVP, ,…

• well, everyone is flagged red in blackzones permanently. No aditional penalty is needed for gankers...they already have it rough. Only noobs cry about gankers after they die to them because they dont know anything about ganking.

• Quote from Monochrome1: “STOP PROTECTING Devs. Working on "Comletely-Definitely-Absolutely-Not-Solo-At-All" Dungeons is completely waste of time. No one will go there, too risky. Remember my words. It was time they gave us "Laggy boots", soon they will give us "Solo" boot, two feet in 1 shoe. 'Soorry for doing nothing for so long' or somthing like that. P.S. Make a dungeon close if someone enter it or rename it to Suicide booth. P.P.S If we would not have Realy-Solo-Dungeons. At least it would b…

• Quote from Makyzar: “What is your mentality? You take us a solo dungeon and we can get gank? but what is this crazy game? The dungeons in BZ, in red, and especially in GROUP, I want. but the new kid trying on a solo dungeon ... even in these cases he has risks. but you want to show what in this game? what can people do to trap others? it's unhealthy ! the game can not be 100% PVP we die we lose everything! otherwise you do it clearly so that people pay for their stuff with real money. No need to…

• The guikd master owns the guild, not the guild members. This is part of the drama that is allowed in the game. If your leader did not passed leadership, it means he did not wanted anyone else to be leader of that guild. If he happens to have an accident and die, well, all its members have really bad luck then. The devs cannot interfere in this situation. You guys will need make a new guild. Break all building from island and home territories to obtain back materials...that us if you guys have th…

• Quote from SirAchtung: “just make normal EU servers. 80 % community from EU zone. ” The hell you talking about??? Lol. EU time warcamps and castles are fking empty compared to NA times. You must be playing another game...brazillians alone probabily matches about halft of NA population.

• Im against 1 v 1 because of how unbalanced they are... however it is a good idea for those that still want those 1 v 1, and lowers the chances of a 2 v 1.

• I get the same disconects...and as far as I now, it is happening to very specific people arround the world. I think SBI broke something when they defended against the last ddos attack.

• same thing happens to me. It started after the last ddos. Either the hackers broke something, or SBI broke something when trying to protect from hackers.

• Quote from Cygn0s: “Assuming the game actually grows and doesnt regress into the forgotten oblivion of many online games, there will come a stage where the server and/or the majority of clients cannot handle the number of players in a given location. Having two or three servers spreads the load(both server and clientside), allows for better growth, reduces the 'zerg guild' effect and creates a better environment for new and existing players. I understand the devs intention is to have a "living, …

• You are talking about enchanted resources? All resource nodes can become enchanted. For example, all direwolf have a chance of becoming enchanted of any tier(color). Enchanted resources are suposed to be rare, to you wont find many of those. Especialy the purple ones. If you are talking about mobs that drop resources, they already exist. They arw called spirits for thw low tier ones, and aspects for the high tier ones.

• Quote from Atinuvijel: “ok...simple.... When this new "solo"-dungeons are simply "small areas of instanced room, entering is possible as a "grp of more than one" and after the first entered the portal do not disapear ....blablabla..... then -sry- you are not better than blizz and their so called great inventions in their act. add-on....simply useless, boring, to mutch risk. And when you say "raping a low solo-player in a 5-10 ppl grp is not worth the effort"..... DID YOU EVEN PLAY YOUR OWN GAME …

• Quote from Renneo: “Hey. I have a few questions. a) How is this a Solo Dungeons if more then one person in a group can go inside at once? b) Has the dev team already decided to not make it a 1v1? c) Is it not possible to have Solo 1v1 Dungeon? d) Is the Solo Expeditions going to be renamed to something else? Solo = "for or done by one person alone" ” a)Because if it can be completed by one person and rewards and fame are scaled to one person its a solo dungeon...kinda logic. b) Yes. 1 v 1 would …

• Quote from Zeronian789: “Solo RD tier 7 so the group of 5 player in flat 4 newbie can clear tier 7 RD now? ” and split fame/rewards to 1/5 of what a solo player should get? That would be a huge waste of time.

• gankers have it to easy

Holoin - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ideathman: “Quote from Holoin: “dont cry about it in the forums and maybe join a casual game ” I think you are confused, this is a feedback and suggestions topic, Also for me PVP is one vs one 2v2 5v5 etc..also I like caps on dueling and fighting so one player is not over powered then another as close to fair dueling as you can get, Now for some people like yourself you might think that 5 guys killing one guy in gathering gear is something cool..but it does nothing for me.! And no mor…

• Quote from JEAN64: “SOLO RD=DEAD all Time 1vs5 very nice idea, who Go play this alone?? ” I will. Why you so afraid? I get destroyed in group dungeons all the time by a party 3 times the size of my own so...there is no difference in these solo dungeons. Risk is the same. Rewards are similar. Seems fair enough.