Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Mytherceria: “( ... ) are currently in the backlog ( ... ) ” Please use sparingly. This phrase and its variations are known to cause PTSD in the community. ” Most true thing I saw on this forum from a long time Saying that something is in "backlog" is like saying something will be added in like 1/2 years, soooo

• Quote from GlassCannon: “Quote from bmizzle: “good now if we can just fix the client we'll be all set. fps dropping from 130 to 20? like wtf? ” Good it’s not just my PC. I’ve got an nvidia 1080ti graphics card and last night my PC fps dropped to a stutter in game (never seen that before). I was dropping settings left and right to mid level instead of ultra and it barely helped. ” Albion Online is made in Unity Engine, which is well known for being super bad at game optimization since it uses C# …

• Quote from Grimmlook: “No mercy for buguser / cheater / glitch exploiter i vote for Permaban ” No.

• That's a SOLID roadmap. Great Job! Also - what "Avalon" is suppose to be? Can we get at least a tiny hint for what it will be? New world boss, I guess? It looks like it's like 4 times bigger then Carleon on map (or even bigger), so maybe new dungeon that is made of like 4 clusters+, just like in old days of Albion?

• Umm, I like Horse Simulator. Whole thing is complicated, so it's hard to see what it will bring, but one is pretty obvious for me: less content for more riding time, which is bad. Another thing is that we are over a year after game realese - guilds like Blue Army have mandatory alts, and so after this change everyone will abuse alts even harder then it is now + players without alts will have even harder time then it's now. I can see that it could help, but I personally have a really bad feeling …

• There is a lot of people that used Yolo Mouse, so I just found easy solutions: Add option into the game to change your Mouse Textures (there is few of them based on action). You click the button, choose from .png file that has to be ex. size of 256x256, select and here you are. Quite easy to implement, and super useful. If developers would not like to add it because it could break the immerse of the game, you can just add a option to add Halo Effect (Unity build in function that makes your Textu…

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Well first of all its “realistic” and second it completely changes zvz fundamentals maning giant zergs less effective. It wouldnt kill tanking in dungeons but it would definatly change aoe farming where you throw frost, raining arrows and drops meteors on top of your tank :). I beleive a aoe heal should actually aoe heal, and that you arent immune to damage if the one dropping a meteor on your head happens to be a friend. Sure some effects might need changing , but it op…

• Quote from Veetus: “Quote from DuendeBrek: “#1 Need to be able to progress character development through player-versus-player combat. For a game that revolves around PVP, it is absolutely egregious that you cannot "level-up" while playing the game's core feature. The powers-at-be absolutely need to figure out an appropriate solution to make this happen. ” The reason this is not a thing, is mainly because it can be exploited. In a perfect world, without exploitation, this feature would definitely…

• I have one more! This one will 99% never happen (just like most you guys mention), but it could potentially make game more interesting, "fluid" and open. - Use SpetialOS as Mutliplayer Solution. [remove zone system] For those unfamiliar: SpetialOS is Multiplayer Solution that have unique look at how your game multiplayer works. Im not sure, but as far as I know Albion uses Photon as multiplayer solution, which is for sure doing it's work, but it is not focused on making servers cooperate, but ra…

• Uh, one thing is not enough at this stage, but I will just follow above without longer thinking: - map layout.

• Misc NDA

DuendeBrek - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from letwolf: “not so small to mention : a cheap clarent. ” not so small to mention: a nice looking clarent.

• Broadsword

Holy crap, don't leave it as it is. Making it a Clarent is good enough when it comes to usability and development needs.

• I think that this in addition to more movespeed (about 15% more!) will make Swords (Broadsword and Clarent) being used.

• Misc NDA

In my opinion all of new changes mentioned here are very good: - MS change makes game more alive and possibly even more skill based - HP change helps against 1 shoot as Retroman stated above - 20 seconds is like okey-ish in my opinion, I feel it could be introduced, but I don't feel a big need for it.

• Amount of Fame needed is ridiculous in compere to that it gives you almost nothing. Anyways - just do it.

• I think that most of those that used to be on First Days after each stage of development would be up for such a thing. I'm up for that too, but Developers are not, and for sure will not be up for such "drastic" moves.

• Quote from Syndic: “Quote from slizzard: “Quote from Syndic: “I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever. ” So you'd rather them try nothing at all and we sit in this whirlpool for the ride? ” I'd rather they develop the game instead of redesigning core game mechanics because a small gang of kids is crying on reddit. Here's a list of pie-in-the-sky things I'd implement yesterday instead of…

• I would actually enjoy it on every tier if it would be some kind of magic shield so that you have roots forming shield form with magic feeling gaps between each other.

• There is one crazy big downside of friendly fire. If you want to join fast event that you alliance have like dungeon dive etc. and they already have full party - well - you cannot join. That's actually crazy big downside. If you would like to no kill guilds by reducing possible content they have in Open World, you would need to do something like: you receive only 20% of ally dmg - allias can heal you. That's only logical way to make people still be able to participate in such events as I describ…

• Im actually wondering how this would end. There is loads of people with different point of views, and pool is showing that people are not totally into it, because of many factors. I can actually see that most of people that are writing posts here are saying that some changes to alliances should be made (and so I think the current is better then nothing), but a lot also does not agree to current solution. Are You' (Developers) going to look for more solutions "in rush", or rather keep current sys…