Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 277.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CIR is dead so just leave and make new guild!

• Hellgate loot nerf

AcOrP - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Juneight: “It's true. If you want more fame/wins go 6.1 If you want more money go 4.1 You'll profit quite a bit with a decent team. ” Yup Risk vs reward.

• If people don't understand that it is soft cap If you are in 4.1 overcharge and 1000IP. And someone is in 6.1 overcharge at 1200 (1400 base scaled down to 1200) IP they are still 2 tiers above you.

• Are you kidding this is sandbox full loot PvP game. PvE is existing only so you can get fame for PvPing...

• It is a foken MMO game! The whole point of multiplayer is to play with other people. there are plenty of great single player RPGs

• Anormal ping

AcOrP - - Server Performance

Since today I get random laggs and disconnects just after changing a map.

• why is Cargera still in game then ???

• Resource return rate rounding is misleading

AcOrP - - Bugs

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from kamilasd1: “In my case, in the return of 15% and the material used in the amount of 100 returned 16 pieces ” The base town RR is 15.25%. Sometimes they round down in your favor to! ” Yea but there is no reason to not display the exact value in the UI.

• Little trader adventures

AcOrP - - Chronicles of Albion

Quote from Sevens: “I think you should mind your own business before you wake up with a horse head in your bed. ” Lol now sevens has to change his bid strategy. Next auction cycle will be hard on him...

• Resource return rate rounding is misleading

AcOrP - - Bugs

Resource return rate is rounded and showing as 44% for example in caerleon. You craft and Item that requires 16 so your return rate should be 16*0,44=7,04 which is always at least 7. Result: Sometimes you get 6 returned. Which means that the return rate is actualy less than 43,75%. Please add either correct number on the dialog or just display return rate in resources like lowest-highest retrun.

• yup islands are not viable option if they were everyone would make 1 buildin and refine his shits there for free...

• Quote from DarkRoku12: “Currently monopolies in city plots consist of: - The owners abuse the x2 bid advantage. - The owner can set a building private / 999% taxes / have a very low tier building or dont even building. - The owner sets the other buildings at high, convenient, taxes while setting the "associate" taxes low. Usual contra-argument: "Low taxes makes city plot not profitable at all" -> But in Martlock almost every building have low taxes. Also monopoly makes few players too rich witho…

• Low incentive on maxing out gathering path

AcOrP - - Rants

Maxing out all the gathering nodes give you not only better yields and speed on the specific tier but also Item power to gathering gear. so it is almost the same as the "fighting items" For example on my gatherer I don't have high specialization in any armor, but I have great bonus on gathering gear so I'm pretty high IP. So you are a lot more tanky

• Territory decay

AcOrP - - Feedback & Suggestions

All this suggestions come from people that are low skill. Alliances are not a problem in this game. This is sandbox game guys. Nothing will change even if they completly remove alliances functionality of the game. People will still NAP and group and do things as big alliance. The OP suggestions are pointless. My guild is in EGO right now it is insanely huge alliance and I dislike that we have so many members that are total deadweight. But EGO is for the most part 2 different alliances EGO EAST a…

• Town Plots and Bidding

Quote from Forge: “Quote from H4n1baL: “Hey @Forge! I'm not saying the current system is perfect. I was just clarifying that @Bindels statement that there is no real life auction system that works like ours is simply wrong. Just like your statement "a single person owns every stall in each of the cities" is wrong as well. We've seen the situation improve after we changed the system to a blind auction system and the feedback we got from players was very positive overall as well. We'll further con…

• Town Plots and Bidding

I totaly disagree with the OP. The current state of the bidding system is very good. You can attack and win plots but it will cost you a lot of money. I bid 70+ mil on plot in lym I didn't win. I think Ridler bided 100mil.

• As a new plot owner (not first time owned in beta and release) I agree on some points here and there. I also have the spreadsheet with all the plot bids for all the major cities. I also have idea how much each plot can generate in a month and food cost varies a lot. I mean 1 single terry farm can produce 1.3k raw resources this is giving you an edge as you control some of them. Now I do understand that there is minimum tax that under which you are losing money on plots. But I have to disagree th…

• Caerleon has no reason to be so high tax. You want to craft some Cloth Robes you look 60+ tax all over caerleon for 15/44% return rate. You walk 1 red zone 1 tunnel and 1 yellow zone and you are in FS with 9% tax and 25/48% return rate. If you own city plot in the blacks you can basicaly craft for free there and get 20/48% Tho I know why the tax is so high... It is expensive to defend the plots 100+ mil bids. Most of the people won't ever maka their money back.

• You get fined when you break alliance rules. Where is the toxicity harassment here? You get the benefits and all you need to do is just follow few very very simple rules. That don't even have to be said as they are obvious for every alliance in this game. Don't gather inside territories unless you are explicitly given permission to!

• Mercing is part of the game. But I hate all this TBI/Bridgelock propaganda how they are helping new players teams and whatever to grow. They are the same as EGO/ARCH and every other big alliance. Tho everyone is giving shit to EGO and ARCH but TBI are different how???