Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• DOT bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, that's the Mine the Morgana Suppressor places on the ground, it somehow leaves a DoT on you that stays pretty long. Will be fixed with the next patch.

• Albion mobile in wifi not working

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, that sounds like a routing issue. You can contact your Internet Service Provider so they can look into it, maybe change the routing a bit or fix whatever issue a node on the way to our servers might have.

• Create Opening (Wargloves)

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, I have trouble understanding your report.^^ Create opening 1. deals damage 2. if recast, deals damage again, and 3. decreases damage resistance of your target For me it decreased physical and magical resistance. Damage is increased accordingly. But keep in mind that you first deal the second hit damage, and then the resistance debuff applies.

• Hey, thanks for all the videos. As with the current setup it's not really a bug, but I do agree that it would be nicer with the icon still showing as long as the node is not completely gathered.

• New Mercenary Jacket Interactions

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Not really what you asked for, but so far all of these spells will be investigated by us. List is compiled from the OP and other spells I've found that maybe should work with Bloodlust, but don't. Spell list: Reflects: - Retaliate (Hunter Hood) - Deflecting Spin (Spears) - Parry (Swords) Other spells: - Fatal Blade (Black Monk Staff) - Divine Engine (Energy Shaper) - Area of Decay (Great Cursed Staff) - Field of Death (Demonic Staff) - Enfeeble Blades (Lifecurse Staff) - Deathward Climax (Boltca…

• New Mercenary Jacket Interactions

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, really sorry for the long wait. I unfortunately can't answer generally to all of the reported spells, as we have to check them in a case by case basis, which of course is a very time intensive process. We are aware of the issue though and will of course fix the spells that need fixing.

• Hey there, Levitate is not affected by any Healing Cast Modifiers and always heals 7.5%, so Protection of Nature does not increase the healing received.

• Hey there, the keys just stop showing up over your character once you finish the daily challenge. You still contribute to the Guild Challenge, but keep in mind that the scoring isn't updated every minute. You can test this by checking your current scoring, doing any activity that rewards Keys and then check your scoring again after some time (~30 minutes).

• Logs on chest are not working.

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you check if you have "Save Chest logs for this container" enabled? It should take ~2 minutes until the items appear in the logs. If you take them out before that, they won't be logged. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ee97909bbd8de74fefc3a468a

• Hey there, all the new Treasure Resources despawn and disappear from the minimap once they have been gathered within up to 10 seconds.

• Hey there, that's a miswording in the patchnotes unfortunately. Only Hideouts placed in the Roads of Avalon are affected here.

• Why did you ruin the delayed teleport?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, there seems to be a general issue with spells without cast time where the char stops moving. We'll look into that.

• Money bug or money theft?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Danielsr18: “Could you tell me how I do that? ” You can either log into your account on our website, hover over your email address top right, click on Support Tickets and then click on "Write us a ticket". Alternatively, you can just send an email to support@albiononline.com.

• Food "Omelette" DOES NOT WORK!!!

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look into if we can make cooldown modifier from equipped items displayed as initial cooldown while having cooldown modifier boosted with spells working …

• Quote from Yangers: “Still happening. ” Hey there, could you elaborate? You were in the tutorial, and when the server went down you were teleported on the Royal Continent with no way to getting back into the tutorial?

• Hey there, thanks for the report, we will fix this asap. Both tabs, 5v5 and 20v20, seem bugged in that regard. Please message support@albiononline.com so they can get your lost items back.

• Hey there, please check here how the market mails work since a recent update: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications If you are sure that you did not receive your silver, please report back and contact support@albiononline.com or create a support ticket when you're logged into your account on our website.

• Hey there, this should be fixed now. Please check if you have the achievement completed.

• mature mini aspect bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, I'm not sure what the issue of your report is. But the resource critters spawning with just one resource charge should be fixed now.

• Hey there, please keep in mind that the "k" at the end of a number adds another three zeros. In this case, the 10,144k is 10,144,000, so you need a bit more than 10 million silver to buy premium with silver currently. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ee97909bbd8de74fefc3a468a