Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Will do, I'll check again, thanks

• I've been having trouble getting challenge points/keys. Sometimes I finish the daily limit for the adventurer's challenge, it gives me the 50k bonus and it stops giving me anymore no matter what I do, green dungeons in yz/rz/bz, gathering, it doesn't matter, it stops completely after I finish the daily limit for the adventurer's challenge so I'm unable to help my guild in the guild's challenge because of that. I'll post back with pictures later or edit this post, for now I just want to post the …

• Quote from EskilBagge: “Quote from skyknightb: “Fast enough? XD maybe the bigger guilds and alliances but the tiny specs of guilds got like 1-20 points a day, in a good day for them ofc, so this change will make finishing the conqueror's challenge for them impossible XD ” you are wrong, my guild slam dunk, where on track to hit crystel in 25 days, i imagen even after the nerf any guild with 15+ members that play a lot will be abel to get a hq hideout ” You said it yourself "any guild with 15+ me…

• Quote from Hastatus: “I think a log would be pretty neat, a page that you open that shows a list of all the stuff you sold for what price, with a summary at the end of the total silver earned along with a button to claim it. ITEM Silver item1 x 53 Xs item2 x 24 Ys item3 x16 Zs Total: Ts ” Quote from LagartixaBombada: “It would be interesting to add a system where you sell your entire inventory at once. You select all the items you want to sell and sell all the items in the value of the last sale…

• I want to suggest changing the way we sell/buy, I mean instead of getting the money while waiting for the final email saying we sold/bought something, we don't get any money until we get the email, the email will contain the money we earned/spent like when we get awards or something. This will give more control over our earnings/spending instead of getting the money and wasting it without knowing where it came from.

• Fast enough? XD maybe the bigger guilds and alliances but the tiny specs of guilds got like 1-20 points a day, in a good day for them ofc, so this change will make finishing the conqueror's challenge for them impossible XD

• There are lots of good ideas there, sadly they are not in the game anymore Thanks for doing this, Zorva

• Phone Compatibility

skyknightb - - Mobile Version

I haven't been able to install the game from the store, it doesn't appear on search in the google store and when I use the link from albion's page, it always says "your device is incompatible with this version", I'm using a brand new motorola g9 plus

• Ghostrike is recruiting

skyknightb - - Guild Recruitment

We are Ghostrike, a small and starting guild. If you're looking for help in Solo/Group Dungeons, Arena, Gathering in general (Outlands and Roads of Avalon included) or/and just want to chill out and talk we are that guild you've been looking for. crossed-swards.pngGUILD ACTIVITIES: square-spinner.pngArena square-spinner.pngCrafting/Raising Animals square-spinner.pngSolo/Group/Corrupted Dungeons square-spinner.pngAvalon Roads square-spinner.pngFaction Warfare & Transport square-spinner.pngHCE & H…

• I would like to see it, add me ign: Astelene Thanks