Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• I'm curious to get a chance to party with you. I'm sharing our little guild recruitment post in case you're interested in looking it over. I also sent you a friend request through Discord where we can chat more about if our group could be a good fit for you. Halicarnassus is recruiting | Lymhurst | PvP | Small scale |

• LF NA Guild

Drahkin - - Guild Recruitment

I can recommend a couple of smaller guilds that could use more players and would fit your time. There are Discord links for both that are good for 7 days. I'd suggest joining the Discord for both and reaching out to them. Halicarnassus: - A more PvP centric guild, the guild leader is Muchups. This guild is going through a revival period with 23 members and around 10 of those players showing activity. They are very active, daily, and run mainly Roads of Avalon content though there are plans for o…

• Quote from Dr.Zoster: “Quote from Drahkin: “Well, you mentioned that your build is 4.1 but not necessarily what your build is. I believe that for some of the T4/T6 roads you'd be able to run the solo content...the static dungeons, roaming mobs and most likely some of the green chests (solo). Again, it is likely dependent on your build but I've seen plenty of 4.1 / 4.2 builds running around the roads. Word of warning though, you will most likely be ill equipped to take on most PvP engagements but…

• Well, you mentioned that your build is 4.1 but not necessarily what your build is. I believe that for some of the T4/T6 roads you'd be able to run the solo content...the static dungeons, roaming mobs and most likely some of the green chests (solo). Again, it is likely dependent on your build but I've seen plenty of 4.1 / 4.2 builds running around the roads. Word of warning though, you will most likely be ill equipped to take on most PvP engagements but I still encourage you to try. Taking lumps …

• Hi Emrilia! I'm super glad that you're enjoying Albion. I've been enjoying it for over a year now! I sent you a Discord invite, I know it may be a little late and you may have found a guild by this point. If not, I've got a guild that plays during your window of time and I'd love to party up with you too. If you have found a guild, maybe we can still friend each other and party in-game sometime. Some Info: Guild: Halicarnassus Leader: Muchups City: Lymhurst Size: 40+ Time Zone: Mainly EST Evenin…

• Come chat with us. Introduce yourself and let's see if we're a good fit. Just mention Drahkin reached out to you on the forums. discord.gg/W6H5ub6Q We're based out of Lymhurst and we are a small guild of ~20 active and around 45 currently. We mainly play EST evenings during the weekend and throughout on the weekend. We fame and PvP. Recent Battles: albionbattles.com/battles/263133689 albionbattles.com/battles/263095368 albionbattles.com/battles/263131683

• Looking for friends

Drahkin - - Introduce yourself!

Hey! If you want feel free to add me in-game. Same name in-game 'Drahkin'. We have a pretty steady crew that plays during the evening EST hours.

• It seems like you need to make friends with some other players that are in the zone, maybe dungeon runners and have a group or be in something like Discord together to call for aid / help when you find gankers. Drive them out, hunt them down...etc.

• Not sure if you've found your home yet or not. We're a guild based out of Lymhurst. We could be a good fit for you, what time do you generally play?

• Hey there! Our guild definitely accepts beginners but before we dive into all of the specifics about our guild, I wonder what TZ are you playing in primarily? I wouldn't want for you to join the guild and to find yourself lacking others to party with due to our times not overlapping.

• Hi all returning player,

Welcome back K.A. I'll look forward to adding you...to the list.

• I'll second Muchups in suggesting [HEROS] Halicarnassus. We're NA and based out of the Lymhurst city and are active daily!

• Back after almost 5 years

It just gets better from here! Welcome back!

• Here's another interesting fact. I am an EVE vet of around 10 years or so. From my time in the forums I've seen that there are many former EVE players roaming the realm! If you're in need of a guild, come check us out. I'd love to hear your thoughts on EVE vs Albion. Be sure to join our Discord if you decide to become a Hero.

• Returning Player - Lymhurst

Drahkin - - Guild Recruitment

Welcome back to Albion. What timezone are you playing in? If you're playing NA/EST evenings during the week and weekends then our guild might be a good spot for you. We have a pretty chill group. It's on the smaller side of 41 with about 15 active at peak but it's a great place to call home. Let me know if you're interested. [HEROS] Halicarnassus - Recruiting | Lymhurst | NA | PvP

• Welcome back! It's hard to stay away from Albion! I hope to see you out in the world.

• Not as much of as introduction as a circle back to both thank Evas_Flarelight for being the first and only person to greet me on the forums but to also reflect back over the past 7 months+ of solid Albion Online playing. In that time I've had the pleasure of seeing some big additions to the game like the Roads of Avalon and Corrupted Dungeons. It's one of the greatest things about being part of Albion is having seen the addition of meaningful content and how the game is unfolding as SBI continue…

• Hello everyone :)

Salutations and welcome to the realm of Albion! Hoping to make friends? I've made a bunch in my short time here...started around March of this year of 2020 (The Year of the Dumpster Fire). I hope you find yourself a group to adventure with and if you have troubles finding one...hit me up, we still have a little room left.

• Hello there!

Welcome to the forums and most certainly welcome to the realm of Albion where there is fortune to be made and fun to be had!

• Thank you for taking the time to consider the Heros alliance and Halicarnassus. We are looking to secure 5 to 10 more players to add to our existing group. Our group is active on evenings (CST/EST) during the week and through out the weekends. The ideal players joining our guild would enjoy participating in PvP and would join us for our Roads excursions, Faction flagged fights, weekly BZ runs, Arenas and to add to our 5v5 Hellgate roster. We also have started running Crystal league matches. The …