Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

• Spirit hunter spear is very good. Other AOE melee damage choices include carving sword, dual swords, and Clarent blade. You also have bridled furies in the dagger line. Not a ton of other AOE choices for damage. 1 hand cloth mace isn’t the worst weapon in the game but other melee dps outshine it in damage.

• People use the full weight multiple times a day. Mammoths are for big time Econ players they don’t exist to solely help medium scale crafters. Most people who use transport mammoths will rarely need to enter redzones (BM crafters excluded) so the health doesn’t matter. And the risk vs. reward philosophy of the game should punish using a big slow mount that carries a ton by making it killable

• Doesn’t matter anymore the faction farming is getting completely reworked on tuesdays update.

• Give Arcane a Rework

ItsX - - Feedback & Suggestions

Arcane is balanced right now I am not sure if you play arcane in any content outside of solo dungeons. In every aspect of the game (excluding obvious things like gathering and crafting) an arcane can provide utility and will be an asset. Q1 is dog shit yes but many other weapons have bad abilities. The Ws on arcane are pretty much all great choices. The range of Es is also incredibly useful as it allows you to play as offensive or defensive support. You aren’t going to be solo ganking with arcan…

• fin

ItsX - - Guild Recruitment

bump!

• fin

Bump!

• fin

Bump!

• fin

Bump!

• fin

Bump!

• fin

Bump!

• Agreed, the boots outweigh too many combat items and provide an unbalanced escape mechanic in fair pvp fights. The idea behind escaping gankers is fine but the reality is that almost all small scale (2-3 man groups) and many CD players will use these as they are more advantageous than items that are not aimed at gathering. You should not be able to use a piece of gathering gear as the most efficient pvp boots in ANY situation.

• fin

Bump!

• fin

Bump!

• fin

Bump!

• fin

Bump

• I think that Avas are actually being brought in line with what was intended. I agree that it’s frustrating to have content suddenly made less viable and profitable but I believe the intention of the avas was not to be easy cheesable content. By fixing a lot of mob interactions the dungeons now are more inline with being a high level raid event. The loot was too much in the past, not that it is too little now.

• Regen is too big of a factor in fights. Plate armor needs to be brought in line with everything else and it’ll make a big difference. I agree that kiting is annoying but it is a legitimate part of the game. Just needs some reworking to deincentivize it to the point that it isn’t the go to strat every time

• Quote from Crane: “Quote from ItsX: “I think this idea comes from a good place. Dwolves don’t see play because they cost a lot and aren’t as effective as swiftclaws in terms of cost versus reward. I think that dwolves need a buff or an increase in drop rates. Either tank the price of the mount to make it a reasonably affordable alternative to swiftclaws or make it an actually superior mount that warrants being 5x the cost. ” A 5% increase in move speed fails to warrant a 600% price increase. ” y…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from ItsX: “No to all of these. Specialization is an important part of the in game economy. Making things easier to multitask is bad for the game. Auto picking up silver removes a strong tracking signal for gankers. When I dove dungeons I look for leftover silver drops to know that I am close to the party. It’s literally 1 click but has consequences. The goal of the game should not be for everyone to do everything at all times. If you want to get stone then bring your…

• Fame in CD

ItsX - - Feedback & Suggestions

The current fame levels should be switched with those of random dungeons. Random dungeons are designed to be PVE content, yet the most common pvp content in the game is the most efficient fame. CDs should not reward more fame per hour than solo random dungeons do. If you disagree with me by claiming some maps already do this I would point out the ridiculous amount of additional fame received past 1 million infamy, plus the inherent ease of access and low cost per dungeon (providing you don’t die…