Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 603.

• Pest Lizard Change

Deathskills - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from solventh: “Quote from SIANEKHD: “any combat effect at red player takes you into the combat mode so its fear from pest's passive. it is intended and shouldn't be changed ” you are not ordering the call to attack as the mount rider. it happens automatically. the only order you give is that you "choose" to have the risk of this ability. i dont think it s intended. ” pretty much intended and by design. it's a risk vs reward scenario. if you can't deal with it, do like @Borbarad suggested,…

• Quote from ric0: “Quote from Hastatus: “I'll be honest, I don't understand the purpose of the labourer system. Why is there this weird system in place to produce materials? If materials are too scarce, they could have just adjusted the amount of resources available in the open world to make them more abundant. If the issue was crafters not being able to produce enough refined materials to meet demand, they could have just adjusted the amount of raw materials needed to produce refined materials. …

• Quote from Aymgad: “The point in grinding to get better gear is not the point being discussed here. The problem that is being discussed is the so-called "safe zones" and/or "starter zones" for new or noob players are getting contested by veteran players with no balls. I've seen 5 people 8.3MP in elite-level try hards was able to hold 2 blobs/T2 blobs of the opposite faction. If I was in the 5 man team, I'd say it will be very fun to kill a group of noob players. But on the other side, it's a com…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “And this is why you are a toxic gatekeeper, you focus on what YOU consider important and discount other people. I play solo (2000+ hours in-game). I focus on unlocking the destiny board (90% unlocked) obtaining game achievements (90+/138), earning faction points (7+ million total, Justicar rank, 15000 Player KOs, 3000 Captured Outposts, 1250 Captured Zones), collecting gear and mounts (1/2 billion in chests), doing up my islands, and transporting good…

• i mean it's literally what makes the game this unique and the econony somewhat matter. It's the fact things can be lost. There is a reason lots of people play albion and now WOW of FFXIV or ESO. All those don't have that one thing that makes albion that different (and none of those are on mobile, closest might be Runescape at this point and i'd disagree on that since it's closer to a solo online game than an mmo imo). So i have to disagree with that due to what drives AO to be so great. PVE isn'…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Deathskills: “Why is it closer to 15-20% chance of getting excellent when crafting but guaranteed 50% when re-rolling? ” Its only 5O% if the item is an outstanding when rerolled. If re-rolling from normal quality its a 5% chance, and from good quality a 1O% chance ” still way higher than the 16-20% when crafting while full specs... that makes no sense. takes for the precision, still feel it's bad for both the market and the crafters.

• Recovery costs

Deathskills - - Bugs

Quote from hFly: “Nah, it is precisely the Runes/Treasures tab. I can understand T6 treasures costing 20k to recover, but 80k don't make any sense, since the max you can sell is 25k. That isn't a realistic price, thats why I posted on bugs and not on feedback. ” it isn't a bug, it is intended to cost more than you can make from there to recover. they want to incentivize people doing Transports with those and risk it in OW instead of just cheap tp.

• Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Cursed: You can stack Q and W before it leaves the block. E = 15s | W = 15S Fire: You can stack Artillery + Q. E = 10 / 30s | W = 15S Sword: You can stack Q. E = 15s | W = 15S Others: You reset your CD while it is stopped. E = 15 / 30s | W = 15s No counter? ” a counter would be something you can do to prevent or limit the time the ability is used (like an interrupt a purge or an i-frame if it's defensive) So no counter so far, can't interrupt, can't prevent the cast…

• Recovery costs

Deathskills - - Bugs

that's normal, recovery cost are based off the teleport costs/multipliers. so some items like resources and city treasures (the things you sell for 1k-5k and 25k silver) have a super high teleport multiplier to prevent people from buying and teleporting around to make silver. This applies to resources as well (both raw and refined) since each "city" has their own bonus for crafting and refining specific items, this could make profit-making to easily and promotes people to "transport" things arou…

• Why is it closer to 15-20% chance of getting excellent when crafting but guaranteed 50% when re-rolling? This legit killed a lot of crafting opportunities on playing some really already tight margins crafting to making it close to impossible to make profits. either make crafting chance be the same as the re-roll but ideally make re-roll like if it was crafting without specs (or allow specs to impact reroll chances)

• from my experience, on reset days, killboard are basically really late to generate and laggy so might want to wait until tomorrow or even monday for things to be more "accessible" on that

• Might and Favor

Deathskills - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Quote from DaRuhl: “Are guild season points still around, or has that been eliminated? What about the guild challenge that grants season points after the guild gets a certain number of keys? Finally, what (if anything) is still subject to alliance sharing? Might? Favor? Season points? Thanks! DR ” season points are around. guild challenge is still present (click on guild icon and select Season Overview tab and you'll see a bunch of tabs in that window). and might/favor are "personal" so not shar…

• @Malkalma again, talking out of your ass yet again. did my fair share. able to understand that someone might say the wrong shit when overtired and now you are targetting me in other posts... did correct my statement regarding lvl 18's but did get info from people doing their fair share and most do think making 5m/hour is possible with the right map spam of 15 to 18's and that exclude the possibility of selling maps for profits instead of taking that lvl 18 chest. so you can either stop bitching …

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Deathskills: “So again, y'all look dumb af currently not having tried the shit and act like there's no silver sink (a silver sink is automatically a gold sink to a large degree since lots of veteran players hoard silver stored as gold). ” I'm not even sure who you are yelling at and calling names, but if you do a little normie book keeping it isn't hard to understand why buying premium isn't a silver sink. Premium Cost 1M silver or 3000 gold. You (the buyer) and Th…

• Quote from Argustin: “Quote from Nebelfaust: “This game needs some alternatives to prevent cartels from adjusting their crafting fees and raise it into laughable high regions. The fees have nothing to with offer and demand anymore. In some cities the ressources with city bonus can be refined for like 9% while in other cities you have to pay over 50%. Some stations in some cities are always overpriced. Like 500%. An no alternative around. If you don't want to spend 30 minutes everytime walking to…

• Quote from Argustin: “Quote from Argustin: “Quote from HansGuenther: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from HansGuenther: “That's a lot of nice assumptions you're making. Did you see a Goldsink after you renewed your Premium? There are both ways (to use gold and to use silver). So it doesn't make sense that the system will make the trade for you afterwards. ” Zero assumptions, all facts.Well done on showing everyone that you havent the faintest clue how the premium system works in albion. ” If so, ple…

• Quote from Schmellow: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Schmellow: “T5 swiftclaw, t6 direwolf, t5 boar, t5 armored horse - around 4 seconds to mount up (from non-spawned mount) T5 greywolf - around 2 seconds for the same action Was that always the thing, or is it a new addition? ” always was a thing and there always was a time difference between spawning the mount from thin air, clicking on it to remount and pressing a while being dismounted to remount. ” Are there any other mounts like that,…

• so you are complaining because you were active close to portal zones or rest area which are the most active in normal times and act surprised that when an update is made to provide more content to groups of player to go in open world to do content there, that there is people? so non-issue? might want to join a guild and not play solo or go do corrupteds (no reasons to do solo dungeons with the current rewards of corrupteds sadly due to how busted they are currently imo even if it's just ratting)…

• Quote from Schmellow: “T5 swiftclaw, t6 direwolf, t5 boar, t5 armored horse - around 4 seconds to mount up (from non-spawned mount) T5 greywolf - around 2 seconds for the same action Was that always the thing, or is it a new addition? ” always was a thing and there always was a time difference between spawning the mount from thin air, clicking on it to remount and pressing a while being dismounted to remount.

• Quote from BigGrubas: “Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “ - Mount Base Health Factor: - Riding Horses: +50% - Armored Horses: +60% - Oxen: +20% - Rams (transport): +20% - Direwolves: +26% - Cougars: +25% - Direboars: +30% - Stags: +50% - Lizards: +28% ” According to this patch notes gallant horse should get more hp because its a kind of armoured horse, pest lizard should get more hp because it's a lizard and spectral direboar should get more hp because its a direboar. Here i compared HPs buffed vs not T7…