Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Zumzat: “Quote from Nesnes: “Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did. ” Just to clarify this: using virtual/other machines and vpn/proxy for low fame RMT alts is most likely a common practice among people heavily involved in it. Especially when those alts keep being acce…

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from TimTomato: “As one of the gm in this game, how do we suppose to know people we invite involve to any RMT behavior ? A lot of us in real life's job won't have such profession to find out if those members who "really" involve to any RMT thing. Since when its gm's job to find out who involve RMT in their guild ? We are just players as well. If SBI don't come out to clarify this part, how am I suppose to know next people I invite to the guild will cause my guild b…

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from TimTomato: “As one of the gm in this game, how do we suppose to know people we invite involve to any RMT behavior ? A lot of us in real life's job won't have such profession to find out if those members who "really" involve to any RMT thing. Since when its gm's job to find out who involve RMT in their guild ? We are just players as well. If SBI don't come out to clarify this part, how am I suppose to know next people I invite to the guild will cause my guild banne…

• As one of the gm in this game, how do we suppose to know people we invite involve to any RMT behavior ? A lot of us in real life's job won't have such profession to find out if those members who "really" involve to any RMT thing. Since when its gm's job to find out who involve RMT in their guild ? We are just players as well. If SBI don't come out to clarify this part, how am I suppose to know next people I invite to the guild will cause my guild banned or not ? It doesn't make any sense at all …