Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• I love Albion for the 5v5 arena! I'm looking for a guild that has a team, is looking to establish a team or is arena focused. Only problem is nobody queues up for arena If we made arena a little more fun for ourselves I think we would gradually see shorter queues, maybe even some new arena maps or setups because the devs actually pay attention to what the players are doing and saying. Would be neat. Anyways yeah hit me up on here or ingame: Heelcatcher

• Make invulnerability work correctly. Why can I apply debuffs and DoTs to players while they're...invulnerable... That's not invulnerability. Fix it, man.

• Quote from Raczer: “Quote from Heelcatcher: “If you're solo, the best weapon is deathgivers in my opinion. You won't lose a 1v1. Ever. Used them to kill a warbow the other day and it was ez as fk. I made a guide you can try out. Deathgivers go for like 500k in Caerleon as of this post. albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/15659 Happy hunting my guy ” Youll have to kill alot of warbows to earn silver for one of them. That alone makes them kind of a bad choice for solo play. ” tru…

• If you're solo, the best weapon is deathgivers in my opinion. You won't lose a 1v1. Ever. Used them to kill a warbow the other day and it was ez as fk. I made a guide you can try out. Deathgivers go for like 500k in Caerleon as of this post. albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/15659 Happy hunting my guy

• Share your builds here! I'd love to see as much information as possible on what makes your build work. We can give feedback, test builds and have a great time all around. You can check out my build guide here! (CLICK) It's a solo/1v1/arena build that will dominate pretty much anything. As I said, feel free to give feedback and try it out for yourself. Hope to see some fun/useful builds on here!

• deathgivers are op as fuck 1v1. You can use t4.0 and win a duel vs 1400ip cloth taking 0 damage or an auto at most. So thank god for mana issues, because without it nobody would stand a chance. And as far as I can tell, generally speaking, the point of dagger tree is to deal a high amount of dmg in a short window, not to have sustained dps, hence mana gating. You shouldn't be able to 100-0 a tank, a leather should be doable if you play it well, and cloth users will have to use up their defensive…

• Quote from pewtha: “Quote from Heelcatcher: “The active on hunter hood is just too good in its current state. I could see it being just fine and still used, while being a REASONABLE nerf, if it had a limit similar to Mercenary armor. Reflect "Up to X dmg or X number of attacks OR 5 seconds, whichever occurs first". And this is comparing one strong active to another already strong active. ” bad idea its only coupple seconds, cooldown of a min and if you're too lazy to pay attention to the animati…

• WTS 5.2 MASTERPIECE Siegebow

Heelcatcher - - Trade

Currently accepting offers! For reference, item power is equitable to a 6.3 of Outstanding quality with only a Tier 5 mastery requirement. Reply, send me a message or mail ingame (same as forum name). I'll update this page with offers as they come in. Thanks and happy gaming!

• The active on hunter hood is just too good in its current state. I could see it being just fine and still used, while being a REASONABLE nerf, if it had a limit similar to Mercenary armor. Reflect "Up to X dmg or X number of attacks OR 5 seconds, whichever occurs first". And this is comparing one strong active to another already strong active.