Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “Is that what You think that I may think xD( in other words: it is in ur head, not mine) Ivent said sbi shouldnt compensate us, I said that they should but from pocket of attacker xD Quote from Torsitch: “Quote from Qolkkalom: “(...) ” (...)You really think a company should decide to be unaccountable to the consumer in a timely fashion? ” and how You did get there xD? Dont go so much forward from the line, as we do represent same front ” My arguments clearly went WAY over y…

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “So shortly: compenstation should be sponsored by those who are responsible for that attack. SBI clearly is deffender, as young company, without much experience, we cant look on them like on those company which in current circumstances are successful - yet! Attacker made majority of players to suffer in many way caused by his/her action. ” It's your right to adhere to a principle (or lacking principle) of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I'd like to see a coherent …

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “So you nagated urself. U suggest giving some premiums and yet speaking that give aways are bad because it generate lose of income which is important to make some investment for protection and reestablish things xD Im unable to say, which type of recompensation would be pleased by many, and yet didnt bring financial lose for SBI. It will be cool if SBI find out by them self what should be done in good way. Finally, If DDoS attackers would be in charge, under hummer of justi…

• Regarding "compensation," -- here are a few thoughts and ideas on possibilities. But factors need to be varied into compensation so that the "terrorists do not win." Let's start with what is "fair" in an equitable sense but also feasible, so as to not put the company in the hole for much longer -- as one can imagine they already are in the hole as a result of these DDOS attacks. Premium in the count of "month/s", for everyone that logged into the game during this DDOS time period is unlikely. It…

• Quote from Terrorcat: “3) BTW one thing sound a bit weird to my ears. Who possibly, in 2019, could attack Albion, and what for? It is considered to be a crime, isn't it? So, I guess, attackers should have a really strong motivation for this. Is this some sort of unfair competition? Or just some sort of extortion? Or both? Or neither? I understand, that I won't get a certain answer, but I still wonder... ” Botnets. Who knows? All it takes is one disgruntled former player with a botnet bought off …

• Thank you for actively trying to solve these issues. It's really a shame your hosting providers' incompetance and denial (pun intended) is directly impacting your bottom line and most importantly the player base's gaming experience. I started playing maybe 2 weeks ago. It gets laggier and laggier, and frankly just moving around and transporting after stutter-jumps is incredibly frustrating to me. I played Path of Exile in beta, and we used to call this "desyncing." I played Hardcore leagues only…

• [May 20th] Server Issues

Torsitch - - News Archives

Quote from Akanaro: “It's amazing how many people suddenly lost a fortune due to server issues. Lol. ” Hello, they want free stuff because they have no fortunes IRL. They have fortunes in games perhaps. Whatever. Free healthcare for all! Free premium for all! See what happens when society at large starts promising free stuff?

• Ppl are taking after the Twitter-mob'esque outrage machine.

• [May 20th] Server Issues

Torsitch - - News Archives

Last night I had a Windows Update and this morning a certificate expired for combase.dll and then EasyCheat didn't let me get on for a little. Now I can log in and the certificate was sorted apparently. Are these related? Is the culprit EasyCheat bugging out cause of a certificate flub by Microsoft Update?