Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Welcome to the Albion Mr. Carebear. Openworld used to be twice as scary back in the day.

• HO home binding

fuckinhellman - - Bugs

That's only for people living in ava roads. So if your HO is in an Ava road map then you'll never lose your home until you change it.

• I make %80 of my content in static dungeons, I think the new static dungeon is way too messy. In the old design mobs seem to be smartly grouped up and put in certain places in a way still allows people to navigate through at certain places. However, The new one is like a festival inside, mobs randomly scattered everywhere. Having absolutely no path to walk down will cause the farming group to get completely wrecked by the mobs if gankers come from behind as they will have no option but to run de…

• Quote from Retroman: “Hey, this was an intended change It was also suppossed to appear on the changelog. But you are right, it was apperently not listed. The reason for this change was to bring the invisibility of these capes more in line with the Invisibility Potion. This is a reaction of eports from players we got, who reported that players use the Undead Cape in ccordinated group ambushes, which allow for little counter play. Since you seem really invested in this change: Could you elaborate …

• Quote from Piddle: “Did you report it as a bug, or did you go right for telling everyone how sad you are? ” My initial enquiry on ticket system was whether it's a bug or has been changed in this way specifically and this is the answer i got, so i am expecting a member of the designing team to answer. Plus i feel like whether small or big we deserve to know every intended changes in the game as we are playing it and it affects us directly. ticket.png Quote from Mrpotato: “stop bumping a post ever…

• Up @Retroman @Korn

• Quote from Kanra.zip: “This was mostly likely to counteract scout skipping with undead cape, also probably considered a "bug fix" so not a priority to put it in the notes. ” It cannot be a bug fix as this is the way all invisibility spells used to work(you can still zone through with invis jacket on for example) so bug-fix option is out the window. It seems like a direct nerf to undead cape but either way it should've been mentioned in the notes as a small note to the players. I am hoping to get…

• On the official patch notes announcement there was no mention of undead cape being nerfed/changed. However, Currently undead cape doesn't work the way it used to work before the latest patch. For example: Now if undead cape pops and you change zone straight away, the invis breaks. But before the latest patch it wasn't the case. I'd like to know if it was intended or somehow been changed to this way without the team's knowledge, and whether it will be reverted back to its old state?. Thank you @R…

• I have always said that Corrupted patch and the "fine tuning of weapons" that came after it was absolutely the worst thing that has happened to this game. You want small content? Go to stupid CDs got no other option and everything else is zerg zerg zerg. Albion used to be so much better with the adventurous black zone experience it used to offer... Now everything is so boring, monotonous. And what's worse is the game was purposely changed in this direction over a year. For that reason I truly ho…

• Quote from addidas: “Right so your idea of fun is walking up to unsuspecting victims and executing them for free loot while they are downed to mobs instead of real PvP. Also let me guess, you gank brand new players in arch zones. ” You are describing me what's called ganking/diving, something that was possible back in the day. Now if a person doesn't want to die while farming. they'll never die because there's a number of safety measures the game allows them to use, but this wasn't the case, BZ …

• Quote from addidas: “It's not PvP if you are sneaking up on people who are 25% hp or down to mobs. If you want Solo PvP do CD. ” Yea it's called ganking and ganking is PvP I don't do CDs it is a boring endless running in circles. There's zero fun in it. Why don't people play WoW if they want to PvE in %100 safety? Albion is/was a full loot pvp game. People should grow some balls and stop being afraid to die in this game. It's in the nature of it. P.S I gank groups dungeons as solo and I believe …

• When undead cape pops and you change zone the invis disappears now!!! It was literally the only way to get past the scouts carebears put everywhere!(some will know what i mean) and you nerfed it. Thank you SBI!! Thanks for making a full loot game safer place Thanks for blocking off every possible way that we gankers use to get around scouting Thanks for promoting carebearism in a full loot pvp game Thanks for saying ''we'll bring Albion Online back to its old days'' on the latest patch notes but…

• Quote from iMoot: “REMOVE IT IS JUST ANNOYING AND ONLY USABLE IN CORRUPTED ” Laughing my ass off at this statement. It has uses in other contents too i use it in PvP on a daily basis and i dont even play corrupteds. stop crying over items that counter you, learn to play around it

• You are right, SBI is going to loose a lot of players in the long run as a result of turning a full-loot pvp game into a completely safe game. Bring back diveable solo dg's and stop promoting scouting!

• I totally agree with the initial post above. Corrupted patch was the worst thing that happened to this game due to the changes it brought together with it. Solo openworld gankers has been cast away into a corner and told to piss off. The game offers no fun for solo open world players. I absolutely dislike the state of the game is in at the moment. Please give openworld ganking some love SBI.

• I dont play corrupteds, i just want to lay down my opinion here that knight armor nerf is going to be too harsh on it. If it is going on live server as it is said on NDA, it will destroy the armor and not be used anywhere. The nerf might be perfect for CDs but the game is not all about CDs too, please bear that in mind. Retroman It needs an addition to it to compensate for that %50 less windwall duration.

• Another change you cannot make any sense of. Feeling sorry for openworld gankers

• I am main bows and i can assure you you played very badly. You've said in your post that bows are very good at chasing down axes (which sums up your level of experience anyway) but that's not true. Like everybody else said, under no circumstances a bow can catch up to one of the most mobile melee weapon in the game. Literally none bro. Instead of crying for a nerf to a kiting weapon just skip your counter then. Good luck

• I am one of the players that retired from Albion Online after CD patch. CD patch put the open world small scale content in the bin and pushed every solo pvper into Corrupteds. Result? Run around in circles, unbearable PvE and stupid mechanics inside CD. Everything feels extremely repetitive and boring. If old contents are back, Albion has the chance to regain its players and that's a very good thing.