Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• lmao like I've never said it for the 3rd time, that's disappointing. welp Good talk

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “ My suggestions have nothing to do with an update to the game. My suggestion to you and players like you who would come here and call for an IP cap would be to do what the other players in your position are doing. Use the faction channel to alert other members that someone (or a group of people) are in such and such zone causing trouble. Arrange with them, and some friends/guildies, to come and take those people down. Cost them each 150k in repairs. That's the solution. Yo…

• How old are you? Just in case you haven't noticed yet, I don't care anything about lazy players' shit stuff you were talking. But just for you, I'll repeat my point here so you don't have to re-read this thread. The problem I was pointing here is with Elite Level added, the gap between new & veterans increased significantly. With that, the vets that are contesting the safe zones in faction warfare were already so-called 'strong', became stronger that even 2 blobs can't even defeat 5 Elite levele…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “And you.... you're one of the lazy ones I speak of, remember? ” you're fcking killing me lmao

• Okay, now they know they're BS. thank you for your help

• Quote from Worros: “Quote from Aymgad: “Problem: The title says it all. If the game design is really supposed to be this. Then Goodluck to new & intermediate players. Wish you'd still have fun. Proposed Solution: Add IP cap to "safe regions", the safe regions that are supposed to be for "new players". P.S. Or could just add the IP cap when faction flagged. Soft or hard IP cap. Whatever that'll work. ” We used to have that IP cap before and it kind of sucked hence why it was removed. YZ faction w…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Lazy. ” Tell that to the new/noob players, I'm sure they won't quit either way because faction warfare in its state right now is so much fun & they'll get motivation playing the game even more by telling them they're lazy.

• Thank you all for the replies & comments on this thread. Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Aymgad: “Problem: The title says it all. If the game design is really supposed to be this. Then Goodluck to new & intermediate players. Wish you'd still have fun. Proposed Solution: Add IP cap to "safe regions", the safe regions that are supposed to be for "new players". P.S. Or could just add the IP cap when faction flagged. Soft or hard IP cap. Whatever that'll work. ” Did you bother checking other recen…

• I'll say 'Motivate the "weak new players" to become Champions for themselves thinking "one day I will get my revenge!"' does work. But very few can and very few came back with similar high-end gears. Resulting again in fewer players participating overtime. Good thing we have a new player kind of representative here @Magvellian If these game mechanics look fine to you then that's great. For me, it's just a simple question, does this thing still works for everyone & for the health of the game? And…

• The point in grinding to get better gear is not the point being discussed here. The problem that is being discussed is the so-called "safe zones" and/or "starter zones" for new or noob players are getting contested by veteran players with no balls. I've seen 5 people 8.3MP in elite-level try hards was able to hold 2 blobs/T2 blobs of the opposite faction. If I was in the 5 man team, I'd say it will be very fun to kill a group of noob players. But on the other side, it's a complete bullshit and n…

• Problem: The title says it all. If the game design is really supposed to be this. Then Goodluck to new & intermediate players. Wish you'd still have fun. Proposed Solution: Add IP cap to "safe regions", the safe regions that are supposed to be for "new players". P.S. Or could just add the IP cap when faction flagged. Soft or hard IP cap. Whatever that'll work.

• Context: We came from NW, we captured first the Outpost 1, waited for 3 mins, the champion didn't spawn, so we moved to Outpost 2. While killing the enemy Champion from Outpost 2, some Fort Sterling rat captured Outpost 1. (How? because champion is not spawning) So I decided together with a few people to stay at Outpost 2 to wait for the champion to spawn. My party went back to Outpost 1 and recaptured it, then they moved to Outpost 3 and captured it. But STILL, the champion hasn't spawned in Ou…

• THIS IS STUPID - YouTube If you can't bear to watch a 7-minute video of people waiting for the champion to respawn. then fix this god-damn spawn mechanics! this is the 2nd time we captured the outpost after waiting for 10mins for the champion to spawn (SPOILER: DIDN'T SPAWN), more than enough time for the Fort Sterling faction to REGROUP & capture it again. So I prepared to record the second time capture the outpost P.S. I left after 7-minute mark in recording, fort sterling starting to regroup …

• Also, I forgot about Robin Henkys from roadmap update also said "We'll also be showing your mastery to other players when they're inspecting you, showing off all the effort that you spend mastering your abilities". I had an idea but probably not a good idea. If the player is in its Prime Time, it could show off some visual effects or visual differences in different degrees like shining armor, or an additional aura, or a different player size. Just to show off you're at Prime Time. Though it coul…

• I've watched the latest dev talk roadmap and have read the thread "Future Level 120 is silly" Future level 120 is silly. - Feedback & Suggestions - Albion Online Forum. And I'm quite agreeing with them that just extending the skill cap will bring very little improvement to the game or not at all. But we could be wrong, or I could be wrong or SBI has things in mind that haven't told us yet, who knows. So I've thought of an alternative system while I'm doing laundry called Prime Time [Level System…

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “The biggest problem you'd likely face is the fact that finding a specific player, especially someone who you don't know at all would be very difficult. Albion is a big world and with these bounties you'd have to hope to be online at the right time and happen to be traversing in the right zone then be in the proper gear to catch and kill the target. The only solution to that might be having the bounty mission track where the player is but then that would be exploited in so…

• Thanks for a detailed reply @noxmortus. You have a great point! The system/s I proposed and others don't add enough value to the game. Since the idea has been established, I'll need to take some time to review & remodel the system for it to work with the world of Albion. (I'll try to do it in my free time) I will probably post a new & much detailed system that will hopefully answer all major problems and will add great value & content to the game.

• after reviewing again the posts, I think I misunderstood the point @Midgard Quote from Midgard: “It’s been suggested a hundred times over. The problem remains the same. What’s to stop a guild mate or friend collecting the bounty …? ” I thought you were talking about guildmate or friend that was with your group/party and they're getting the reward first before you and not splitting it to the group. but you were talking about a guildmate/friend of the 'target' killing the target' and thus completi…

• thanks, I appreciate all of the replies this thread is getting. @noxmortus I agree the system I've provided is not a "viable and sustainable addition to the game.". also I think I found a few MMO or games with similar features from google search but I'm busy with my work to read stuff. @DoomRawrus also thanks for adding a new feature that could help to the system but my last remark is I was able to let out the idea from my head and show the concept of the mercenary system and its possibilities &…