Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Mine was a story of love and tragedy on par with Romeo and Juliet. Shame I didn't win... Next time I won't miss the deadline (I'll tell myself I would've won otherwise...) On a serious note: Congrats to all the winners! Good job to everyone! Keep making great community content for this game we love -B

• Hey all! I know my post is late (am I the only CST timezone guy that has a problem with converting to UTC? lol) Either way, if my entry doesn't count I still had a fun time makin this and I hope you at least check out the haunting story of Bob, and chad, and his thicc gamer girlfriend. Next community event i'll make sure to post before the deadline is over lol. Happy Allhallows everyone! story_of_bob.png

• 3. Final reservation. Promise. (For now)

• 2. Reserved/tba

• hey all, Rise of Avalon has been a great update for the emerging game population, and overall, I think that Albion is a great MMO that I can see myself playing at least casually for a long time. (Been playin off and on since 2017ish). There are just a few tweaks I wish the game had that could truly make albion that no-life, relationship killing, job quitting worthy MMO that ive been searching for quite a while now. HERES HOW I WISH ALBION WAS: 1. corrupted dungeons are an AMAZING concept. 1v1 pv…

• 1: MMR rating for 2v2 and 5v5 hellgates similar to what the corrupted dungeons have. It would be great to be able to be matched up against similarly geared/ skilled players. That way 8.3 sweaty builds could have their own advanced difficulty to really dive into the meta and play competitively, and it gives the rest of us some chances to try out new builds/improve skills without breaking the bank, and new players can still have their blue zone hellgates, but without fear of getting ratted by thos…

• Hey! Don't know if it has been discussed (a simple quick search of the forums brought nothing, but i digress) I've noticed (and appreciated) the subtle changes between tiers of weapons and gear in the game. Someone wearing full T8 looks a lot cooler than someone wearing T2. However, There is no visual improvement with specialization. Weapon (and other item) specialization or "spec" is imperative for all the PvP players that need that competitive edge. PvP (in general), and having 400/400 spec fo…