Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 396.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ik heb een suggestie: plaats een iemand in iedere stad in albion en laat ze een groep samenstellen uit de zone chat van spelers die het leuk vinden om te zergen. Half uur later verzamelen in albion en bam: 20 man in een groep ipv 4 tot 8. Vervolgens een high tier zone in lopen en hopen dat een grote guild wakker is :). Een discord channel is ook een goede optie. Plaats je discord onder iedere youtube video en op dit forum. Wat je dan krijgt is een soort openbare zerg groep. Iedereen kan joinen e…

• Albion battle royale

Bajoli - - Feedback & Suggestions

The idea is simple: - One huge map with tons of chests to loot - A large amount of players get dropped in any way that suits the lore the best - Players can loot chests and create a better build (everybody starts with T2 gear they chose themselves) - Players can kill and loot eachother - After a while the map becomes smaller because of a big spell of Morgana, the witch responsible for driving everybody together. Some additional ideas: - The map could also contain one of more auction houses to qu…

• As a trader i would like: 1. Contracts to rent out farmplots for x amount of days to player y for z amount of silver. 2. When it comes to the auction house, i just want to type in an order like : i want to buy the 500 cheapest fiber. I don't want to buy them one piece at a time, because there are a lot of small stacks of resources on the auction house you need to buy seperately. 3. Artificial scarcity, for instance during seasons. Like for instance: during winter: lower yield of farms, fiber, wo…

• Here is what the devs need to do in my opinion: -Get rid of downscaling of high tier gear in lower tier zones. Or get rid of overcharging. Both at the same time is total communism. -Make overcharging much more worthwile for the most expensive gear in the game (T8.3). If you have 15% chance of losing up to 100million silver in gear, you better get a decent buff for it!!!! In my opinion the best alternative: -If you want winners to have a chance of losing their gear as well, just add a chance of l…

• WTB Sabertooth rex 500M

Bajoli - - Trade

Quote from Kantos: “Quote from Elsa: “Quote from Bajoli: “Sure 500 million for a tier 5 mount... ” It's the rarest item in the game. Only 6 of them exist, see: Discontinued Items List ” Rarest mount sure, but item probably not. I'd be willing to bet 8.3 Camlann maces and 8.3 Bedrock maces are both rarer. ” If you can craft it, it isn't the rarest item by definition.

• Quote from Kclikola: “Quote from AcOrP: “700-1100 was SBI changing the global discount from 1000 to 1500 ” Wasnt it soft capped at 1000? ” There is no softcap, but there is reason to believe that the goldprice will not grow as fast as the past year. It went from 31 from day 2 (epic pack) to 1100 in one year. Percentage wise the growthrate will be lower this year, which should be positive for the markets. Because in the past we where better off owning gold then trading on the market, unless you w…

Bajoli - - Trade

It is rare, no doubt about that. But the stats suck like hell. Especially for 500kk: Mount hitpoints: 638 move speed bonus: 75% Gallop speed bonus: 125% Armor: 101 magical resist: 101 cc resist: 81 item power 800 I would personaly rather have a direwolf (140% speed) for 500k instead of that t5 for 500kk... But somehow rare items attract people, even if nobody is ever going to use them outside of any neutral zone...

Bajoli - - Trade

Sure 500 million for a tier 5 mount...

• O with nobody willing to buy the information.. Let me spill the beans for free: youtube.com/watch?v=7NlZUQVVqhc

• Quote from Stravanov: “Quote from Bajoli: “I recently learned about the three real factors that change the goldprice. It is possible to predict the movement of the goldprice about one to three months in advance. It is proven by an economic researcher working for a university. His publications absolutely nail it. I am willing to share this information for 5 million silver. Let me know if you want to be able to predict the market price of gold. ” You need more spelling errors, exclamation marks an…

• I recently learned about the three real factors that change the goldprice. It is possible to predict the movement of the goldprice about one to three months in advance. It is proven by an economic researcher working for a university. His publications absolutely nail it. I am willing to share this information for 5 million silver. Let me know if you want to be able to predict the market price of gold.

• First of all i congratulate Sanbox Interactive for their first year, it was awesome. As a trader i am currently missing certain things in the game. Allthough some of those are being implemented in Merlyn, i actually want to share the other things that seem important to me: 1. In my opinion it should be possible to rent out island plots, or even sell them, without any scamartists withdrawing your acces rights. Lets say you rent out your farms for 1 month to another player. That player will have a…

• I see reason to congratulate Sandbox Interactive, because this battle must have been the most awesome thing for the game thusfar. Maybe the next time those guilds should recruit some extra mercenaries in global chat :). Let's say around thanksgiving or Christmas :).

• From a crafter's point of view i love the idea of selling more stuff because of the overcharge mechanic :P. But yes i agree that it is strange to have an overcharge system while there is also a system to diminish the strengt of you gear while in lower tier zones. It is total communism. T4.3 gear will be basically the same as T8.3 (see table at the start of this topic to check it out...) When it comes to overcharging the overcharging percentage should be bigger the more expensive and rare the gea…

• Saya stole me 40m i need help

Bajoli - - Forum Banter

If you have some money left you can give it to me... No just joking. Why on earth would somebody invest in something that gives less earnings each month then the gold price... Great we made 7,8% profits this month!!! (the gold price went up 20%)....

• If you fill the journalls yourself it's about 15k per journal per day, or in this example, 450k profits per day.= 13,5kk per month, seems reasonable.

• WTB All cows and pigs in large quantities

Bajoli - - Trade

Quote from petriexiong: “Let me know cause im 800/800 spec cooking just looking to buy in large batches from people. ” One thing is for sure you aren't very religious nor are you a vegan :D.

• The black market means that ALL loot in the game is made by players even the loot that drops from mobs.

• Just a crazy idea: 100 players spawning with T2 gear on a big map. Not with parachutes but with ghost like bodies spawning randomly on the map and moving and trying to find a good starting point on the map for one minute. Then after a couple of minutes an unbeatable army of undead is going to move from all directions and make the map smaller. Lootdrops are like level 4-8.3 Loot directly comes from the black market system. The winner gets to run an ox around the map and earns all the loot as well…

• "That's a stupid idea. Most plots are owned by individuals." No VOC is right. Exertion is very powerfull in Carleon. If you want to do something vs such a guild it needs to come from attacking there territories. [list][*] [/list]