Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Emmicka: “Quote from Wraithghost: “Quote from Emmicka: “Depends on what you like to do in the game. I like gathering and crafting a lot and don't like pvp at all. 3 sec rule makes the gatherer's life bearable now. I gather mainly in red zone Mardale and someone dies every few minutes in peak hours. Apparently those pkers who cannot take someone down are doing something wrong. This 3sec rule was introduced to eliminate assholes in cheap tier 4 gear killing gatherers for easy cash. A gr…

• Quote from Emmicka: “Depends on what you like to do in the game. I like gathering and crafting a lot and don't like pvp at all. 3 sec rule makes the gatherer's life bearable now. I gather mainly in red zone Mardale and someone dies every few minutes in peak hours. Apparently those pkers who cannot take someone down are doing something wrong. This 3sec rule was introduced to eliminate assholes in cheap tier 4 gear killing gatherers for easy cash. A group of 2+ pkers can still very easily kill gat…

• For the most part this like every other change they have made since release will negatively effect the game and lead to less pvp/pk in a game that is supposed to be a pvp centered game. All that will happen is more people will get left out of dungeon runs, ganking etc as happened when they first put the blobs in so now ith will be the 6+ instead of 10+ guy that gets left out which will cause people to quit. The pve is terrible, gathering and crafting is to kit people out for pvp but as the pvp i…

• It suffers from the same kind of thing that daggers do auto attack based weapons just don't work if they are melee in this game as you just get cc/kited they should make it so the E throws hammers at range for the duration. The same should happen to the dagger E.

• Your guild doesn't want to do hellgates? /gquit and join a good guild, problem solved I still haven't done a single t6 expedition and from all the hate don't think I am missing a thing. Do hellgates, go blackzone dungeon go pvp join a guild that does ZvZ's (beause they are amazing fun with a good group). Even the t7 dungeon in reds has a lot going on. All these people saying they have nothing to do just are not trying, all you need is a good guild and you can do everything. If your not doing stu…

• The problem is that since the 3 sec rule a lot less people are getting killed from zergs, we used to kill maybe 5-20 people going to or from war camps, dungeons or other such places and we sometimes lost the odd straggler to gankers. Gankers a lot of the time now only use t3 horses as they are on foot for the most part and so many more people in red zones seem to be going around on ox becuase its pretty safe. The demand has gone down massively.

• I would love a PVE server and a PVE forum to go with it so all you guys could play there and stop ruining the game that was advertised with your loud minority that sandbox keeps listening too. You guys should have a protest, burn your bra's and kick up a fuss. You could set the mobs to not attack for 3 seconds when you dismount, think of the fun. Gatherer gear could have loads of escape options so if your paying attention you can get away from the nasty PVE roaming mobs. But the mobs couldn't dr…

• The thing is you know its coming and you know they will over nerf it. I play spear and I think a very slight nerf in the damage of forest would be ok 10% to start to see where its at. The problem is the other w spells are so shit when they nerf it into the ground it will make spears unplayable in 5v5s again :(.

• As much as I hate to admit it, This is how it seems to work in black zone. We donate everything with a 50% tax rate for the most part. GvG teams get everything they need though and top gatherers get all their sets for free and really good mounts. The rest of us for the most part are stuck in 4/4.1 which has been ok for the last few weeks but now sucks balls. Getting 4/4.1 for the most part is pretty easy of the market for low silver but artifacts are a no no. We have last time i counted 12 or mo…

• Thanks I have always used mouse scroll but when the server is having trouble it won't scroll.

• It sucks in pvp too, your expected to continue the push while all the time the little loot goblins behind take everything. The thing is I find It by far the most fun role in ZvZ so that makes up for it. If people in general were not so greedy it wouldn't be so bad but I ZvZ a lot in black zone and not once has one of the greedy loot goblins ever said hey I picked up this tank stuff you want it? I wish equipment was just automatically distributed to group members when picked up, so everyone could…

• As title, from Cearleon the list will not scroll. I went to Thetford naked and I could. Is there a way to force it to scroll down?

• Quote from nyhallen: “It's coz of people like you that the game is ruined. Learn to STFU. ” The sad thing is the game hasn't been out long and this is the kind of thing they do imagine in a few months what kind of changes there will be. I predict that you will soon have to flag in black zones and reds will show on the map by the end of the year, although I bet no one apart from gatherers will be playing by then. God I hope I am wrong.

• Quote from Rok: “To be clear, you probably moved into a 4-man group that was already MOUNTED. If they had been un-mounted, if even one of them had a snare, you'd have be stopped. Maybe on an armored horse it would have taken two of them to have some CC. Maybe. Hyperbole doesn't help your argument... ” What kind of retard runs into 4 dismounted guys then doesn't simply just turn around? I mean they have no chance of catching you if you are paying attention. Then if they mount up you just turn aro…

• Quote from Valde: “Quote from Chati: “For all who have not noticed how this works, here's an excellent sample video by blackboagaming: clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureCleverCaribouDAESuppy ” Before the update that gatherer would be 100% dead, no question about it. He couldn't have done anything to avoid that since the gankers rode their mounts right up to his face and would have immediately attacked him. That's too much in the gankers' favour. There is literally nothing that the gatherer could have don…

• Quote from Ihriel: “Quote from Famiine: “Gatherers now have zero risk UNLESS they completely get cornered or you find someone doing a chest where they have no mount and fighting a NPC. ” I maybe wrong and stop me but.... You all yelling about those fucking ruined solo ganking and talking only about gatherer... It is really that the PVP for you? How glourious ! If i understood well noone here are really fighting pvp boys... you just rape some unarmed kids. What a pity pvp game. ” I guess it will …

• lol @ all these guys saying you can't kill gatherers solo anymore, you also can't kill reds if they are mounted, or other gankers in blackzone or anyone talking shit that is mounted without massive numbers or the guy being a dumbass. We now have a full loot pvp game where people will just run mounted past each other because it isn't worth the effort. This change has ruined all open world pvp. Good luck trying to dungeon fame farm anymore because guess where the zergs will permanently be and I do…

• Market Black Hole

Wraithghost - - Bugs

I had a weird bug where the item sold as soon as I clicked confirm after setting the price. Did you get any silver? I got told by a mod that it could't of happened even though it just had. The amount of stupid shit that's happening right now I am surprised they have the balls to say shit like "it can't happen". Trying to use hammer in a dungeon today the heavy smash kept randomly interrupting itself I guess that is another thing that can't happen. Good luck getting anywhere with this.

• Market bug

Wraithghost - - Bugs

well I set price checked tax which was around 1200 with an item of 12290 I clicked confirm and my item was gone and the amount I instantly got 60k in my account. The fact I am on the bug forum kinda means this shit does happen. You can't set price on buy order and the tax would have been wrong so no I wasn't on the wrong screen.

• Market bug

Wraithghost - - Bugs

Just went to sell my first t5 armored horse clicked create order put the price in checked the tax clicked confirm and it sold instantly to the buy order so I lost half the value...