Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Azahael: “For us brazilians this game is so expensive I payed about 350 reais(our minimum salary is 900 reais) in this shit... AND I WANT TO PLAY.... ” just logged in m8 try now

• Sad times

Wootperson - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Neomiyah: “Quote from Wootperson: “Quote from Neomiyah: “Quote from Wootperson: “Quote from Neomiyah: “All jokes aside though, I'm still rocking tier 4 gear and if Albion didn't keep going offline, I'd probably be rocking tier 6-7 by now. ” Yeah i doubt that ” Quote from Thefatsloth: “Quote from Neomiyah: “All jokes aside though, I'm still rocking tier 4 gear and if Albion didn't keep going offline, I'd probably be rocking tier 6-7 by now. ” I highly doubt you'd be tier 6-7. ” This is…

• Sad times

Quote from Matsume: “Quote from Wootperson: “Quote from Matsume: “Quote from Thefatsloth: “Quote from Neomiyah: “Feels like if I had a dime for every time this game disconnected me I'd be a sure millionaire. All jokes aside though, I'm still rocking tier 4 gear and if Albion didn't keep going offline, I'd probably be rocking tier 6-7 by now. ” I highly doubt you'd be tier 6-7. ” Tier 6 is not that hard to get to... ” for you maybe, some of us have other things in life to do besides playing Albio…

• Sad times

Quote from Neomiyah: “Quote from Wootperson: “Quote from Neomiyah: “All jokes aside though, I'm still rocking tier 4 gear and if Albion didn't keep going offline, I'd probably be rocking tier 6-7 by now. ” Yeah i doubt that ” Quote from Thefatsloth: “Quote from Neomiyah: “All jokes aside though, I'm still rocking tier 4 gear and if Albion didn't keep going offline, I'd probably be rocking tier 6-7 by now. ” I highly doubt you'd be tier 6-7. ” This is the only game I'm able to play considering my…

• Quote from DomVanDamn: “Read the Terms and Conditions ” e65.gif

• Sad times

Quote from Matsume: “Quote from Thefatsloth: “Quote from Neomiyah: “Feels like if I had a dime for every time this game disconnected me I'd be a sure millionaire. All jokes aside though, I'm still rocking tier 4 gear and if Albion didn't keep going offline, I'd probably be rocking tier 6-7 by now. ” I highly doubt you'd be tier 6-7. ” Tier 6 is not that hard to get to... ” for you maybe, some of us have other things in life to do besides playing Albion

• Sad times

Quote from Neomiyah: “All jokes aside though, I'm still rocking tier 4 gear and if Albion didn't keep going offline, I'd probably be rocking tier 6-7 by now. ” Yeah i doubt that

• Fishing players.

Wootperson - - Feedback & Suggestions

Let me guess OP is one of those dead guys in video on Serious note maybe dont run next to HUGE RED SQUARE ON MAP ?

• Quote from Sir_Lancelot: “Guild "You never are online" Me " But the servers wont let me in" Guild "we will have to let you go" ” LoL Idk i personally cant log in for last 20minutes this is annoying AF especially when launcher says that servers are ON

• high ping? yeah right cant even log in now , launcher says server is online but cant login ohh well

• WHY ARE WE YELLING?

• 50$ for game and 30$ gold but my Credit card is looking at me from pocket i might swipe it few more times as soon as they fix server stability

• Quote from Kehlian: “Well we have regular updates on what's happening (no detail but still, we got the general ideas). We have posts about catching gold sellers, and other activities. We have honnest post about what they are trying to develop and their difficulties. Try Taleworlds if you want to see really bad communication, Mount & Blade II has been developped for 7 years now, and we are just starting to have informations. And those informations are "YE WE AR TIM, WE WORQUE ARD, SRY FOR DLAY". …

• Quote from Nevals: “I hope server starting will be done before tommorow... 10 minuts it is realy fast.... ” starting like those cars from 1910

• Albion offline

Wootperson - - Rants

Quote from Balou1990: “hi ... im new ... how can i play albion in offline mode ? ... its never on ” albion offline mode- open launcher every 3 minutes keep pressing Retry button once you see press PLAY even if it says server is offline watch cinematic , try logging in , press on X, wait 3 minutes > repeat

• Quote from Nevals: “server still not working it is 11:51 and each day server crash more then 10 times i becoming more and more nervius... ” Try taking Celexa

• maybe instead of tech support we could call Indian Tribe shaman and sacrifice chicken and goat and wash servers in their blood with proper words from shaman that would fix problem permanently

• dude im on office computer and i thought i would have 30-45 mins to play before owner comes in i guess i was wrong lol

• I wont compensation for all this downtime give me T9 gear asap and 9000 LP on serious Note: do what you have to do we will be right here waiting game is way to addicting to quit just because of few issues on start

• Combating "Gold Sellers"

Wootperson - - News Archives

Quote from King_Arthur: “Quote from Wootperson: “Quote from King_Arthur: “Quote from FatalKitty: “At the moment, your customers are the victims of your own choice to make possible to buy virtual money with real money and this fight against goldsellers will never end. Your greed will be your fail. ” Your wrong. We the players will stand strong with SBI. If we have to deal with this for months so be it. Gold sellers, go to other games to make money. To all the players that bought from gold sellers…