Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Mounts are not f2p

LuczXD - - Forum Banter

But he will eventually need to travel back to that city to bring that mount there to use it again. So, whats the point?

• Mounts are not f2p

LuczXD - - Forum Banter

Quote from Abydon: “Quote from LuczXD: “Quote from Player112: “Fast travel is possible between cities. Having multiple mounts means you dont' have to pay a fee. ” What!?Dude, im pretty sure thats not a thing, until its proven otherwise I think this confirms you are trolling. ” He means he travels between Royals naked and then uses the ox to carry stuff when he crafts. ” Then.. how does having multiple mounts help, again?

• Is there even such a thing? When i tried the game again 1 year ago (when RDs werent a thing and doing pve was shit), i joined a alliance that had this focus on killing pkers(griefers?) in the game, and helping the weak i guess or something. They knew about the guilds that were unfriendly and people that would zerg i guess, idk. Anyone knows of such alliance or an alliance with similar goals? xd

• Mounts are not f2p

LuczXD - - Forum Banter

Quote from Player112: “Fast travel is possible between cities. Having multiple mounts means you dont' have to pay a fee. ” What!? Dude, im pretty sure thats not a thing, until its proven otherwise I think this confirms you are trolling.

• Mounts are not f2p

LuczXD - - Forum Banter

Something is bothering me and i thought id get an answer but i didnt. You said u had a "fleet" of "6-7 ox's and a donkey" or something. My question is: why you need a fleet? you can only ride 1 mount at a time, afaik. Someone else also responded about fleets. Is there a mechanic in this game that gives any benefit out of having more than 1 mount? Can someone explain this to me?

• Rods look broken on low settings.

LuczXD - - Bugs

Fishing rods in general look broken to me when i put my visual settings on low. it gets worse when i'm pulling the fish.

• There is like, 1 dungeon option per tier i think? It's really hard to go back online when you have THIS variety... Pve is really weak, and it's basically my main source of silver.

• Quote from Korn: “@Bow there is probably no topic that we have spent more time thinking about in the past 12 months than PvE rewards, and how we can make them work in a player driven economy. You'll notice that runes, souls, relics and artifacts pretty much fit your description. Of course we could add gems for socketing, or we could add rings and necklaces as exclusive drops, or drop more vanity stuff. However, none of that remotely compares to dropping actual, wearable items. Now, until recentl…

• Problem was solved. Thanks btw, buddy. If any action should be taken about this thread, please tell me.

• "Hello! I've been without my computer for 1 month now, so i couldn't play at the beginning of this beta.Now i that i finally moved and got my computer back, i'd like to know...Why is my account banned?I downloaded the game, and logged, and it says that my account is banned.Waiting response, thank you :)" (I sent a ticket with this message) Shortly, i never ever played Albion Online. I bought my key, and waited until i was able to play, then i get to know that i can't. NO notification at all, not…

• Hello. I finished my application but have no idea where i'll know if i'm in or not.

• Quote from Khor: “Uh no, some staves are one handed but you cant offhand them, or swords, yet. You can main hand a sword and off hand a book though.” oooh nice, thanks swords and a book is pretty awesome... and it makes more sense... a melee caster... swords + staff is pretty confusing on the range of attacks

• spells graphical effects

LuczXD - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Nocte: “i thinks so myself, less ordinary flashing lights (that i personally find disturbing) more quality over the effects! like for example, i've seen there's a cracking effect that fires up a yellow crack over the enemy, wouldn't it be cool if the actual ground beneath it presented some cracks? with a little sand raising up maybe? more clean, less tacky, thats what i mean!” I like that effect, but not when you walk after using it... because the craked effect walks with you;

• The subject talks for itself. Is it possible to equip a staff and a sword at the same time?

• spells graphical effects

LuczXD - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from leftyleap: “I don't think you will have to worry about this. The range of devices the game is going to need to work on is going to mandate resource friendly effects. Still, it would be nice to have unique sounds for casting.” Did you see the frost nova? '-' it's a yellow aura thing '-' i can't... i can't '-'

• League of Legends

LuczXD - - Small Talk

Quote from Freienstein: “Quote from LuczXD: “I play DotA :D” Yeah, its far superior to LoL (grabs popcorn)” Agreed

• League of Legends

LuczXD - - Small Talk

I play DotA

• tQuote from Vulpixy: “Quote from LuczXD: “Quote from Vulpixy: “Quote from LuczXD: “Quote from Vulpixy: “I'm thinking I'll do some hunter-gatherer stuff. try to help build up a peaceful little village.” If you do, i will be glad to live there, being the wizard i wish to be count on me when defending the village against the night demons and ghosts(idk if you know about this feature)” yeah ik there's a nighttime town-defending feature. kinda like how mobs spawn in minecraft at night right?” Idk, bu…

• NEW VIDEO

LuczXD - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from VirtualKing: “Quote from LuczXD: “SHIIT MAN, that's an awesome trailer, you sure deserve that key” This was made by the Albion Team.” Illusions of the life ;c

• Quote from Vulpixy: “Quote from LuczXD: “Quote from Vulpixy: “I'm thinking I'll do some hunter-gatherer stuff. try to help build up a peaceful little village.” If you do, i will be glad to live there, being the wizard i wish to be count on me when defending the village against the night demons and ghosts(idk if you know about this feature)” yeah ik there's a nighttime town-defending feature. kinda like how mobs spawn in minecraft at night right?” Idk, but in mine they spawn from the nothing. it'…