Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “Setting "Home" in a Hideout and fast traveling via Travel Planner to a city, then using the Realmgate there, now leaves Home binding intact as intended ” This is not working currently if it is stated correctly. I remember reading before about it being for hideouts inside wormholes but that is not what this wording says.

• Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “Setting "Home" in a Hideout and fast traveling via Travel Planner to a city, then using the Realmgate there, now leaves Home binding intact as intended ” Not working.

• These reasonings and beliefs about the HQ hideouts are insane. You completely missunderstand why large groups are formed, how they will use this new system, how to increase power projection of smaller guilds and how to disrupt organisation of the larger groups. It's too late for you to scrap this idea even if you did stop and think about how utterly stupid it is so it'll be funny to see the next big update after this intended to disrupt HQs lol

• Quote from Aryonelli: “Quote from Durpmen: “Why not remove city plots because they're a completely outdated and redundant system now which is being exploited? If you believe it to be a big enough silver sink to keep in the game then lmao silver sinks haven't helped the games economy for years. Make static T8 npc crafting stations with a moderate tax that is reduced to a low tax with faction reputation and then make island crafting worth while and attach a big silver sink to them if people want t…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “ and also this is a MMORPG. which was build with eve as part of its inspiration it may not be perfect but the current city plots and combat changes are needed as part of the game to make sure it does not become a stale game like EvE ” City plots are not needed at all. Combat changes are but like I said changing for one aspect ruins things in another. Removing the slow on blight staff E to stop it being unfun in corrupted but ruins what makes it viable for open world?…

• Why not make all hideout homes not reset anymore? My medical clone doesn't get reset when I jump into null sec in EvE so why keep this annoying mechanic in Albion? If you think it keeps the open world more alive by forcing people to have to do the naked run back to their hideout everytime their home gets reset then lmao..... Why not remove city plots because they're a completely outdated and redundant system now which is being exploited? If you believe it to be a big enough silver sink to keep i…

• Your first job should have been to delete that first post. A good omen of things to come.

• So this is just another in the long line of "Lets do what EvE does but scuffed" This is just ADMs and iHub upgrades but scuffed. The outlands actually just needs an entire redo rather than just compounding more systems on top.

• "Slight reduction" >20% nerf for reaching the highest rank >Rank 13-16 and 17-20 have the same bonuses.... lmao put it back the bonus was fine for the amount of time spent to receive it.

• Quote from Jerek: “Yep absolute crap now, they have royally shit the bed with this hotfix. They increased the amount of reputation from before Call to Arms by 25 x what it was before but they nerfed FP gains into the ground along with it. Now they also nerfed faction points on kills and knock outs which is something they hyped everyone up about before this came out. Utter failure on SBI's part to do any sort of QA testing with the public before CTA came out (they cancelled the event). Also faile…

• Quote from Sadaleus: “Your hotfix undertuned points gained from pve MASSIVELY and pvp point gains seems underwhelming too. Are you going to look into this? We should get much more points for the time we put in. ” The reason PVE points feel undertuned is because instead of fixing their mistake they just reverting to the pre-patch 1 desired effect. We're back to getting 100 fame = 1 faction point without adding the premium fame into that. As for the PVP point gains, if what Myth said is true and t…

• We lose points?

Durpmen - - Feedback & Suggestions

"Made changes to the rates at which bonus points are gained and lost" I would again like to suggest a full write up on the new system instead of needing to extrapolate the information from everchanging general descriptions.... WTF does it mean "and lost" where are we losing points? Is it on the weekly report because of the number of deaths/KOs we had? That would explain why some people got very low weekly bonus's because they died a lot but didn't contribute much. If so... then fix the report de…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Durpmen: “Revert the faction points for Kills/KOs back. That is all. I lied. Add rewards for defending and rename the "Defence bonus" to what it actually is; Participation bonus. ” Hey there, We made a change to kill points in Patch 1, which ensures that a larger amount of points are handed out in the weekly report and less points are awarded directly. This was done in response to players' feedback on the weekly reports they received. We will be increasing the…

• Why are the faction respawn bugs not listed here? They've been known for some time.

• This is what happens when you dont put the final version of a patch onto test server before shipping it smile.png

• This is what happens when you dont put the final version of a patch onto test server before shipping it

• Revert the faction points for Kills/KOs back. That is all. I lied. Add rewards for defending and rename the "Defence bonus" to what it actually is; Participation bonus.

• Call to Arms Patch 1 is Here

Durpmen - - News Archives

Quote from GokuBlackBR: “The amount of points for kill/KO's was completely balanced but you guys needed to nerf it because all the system itself got insanely boosted. Understandable but now i see no reason to go for the fights since you can do twice more points in a single t5 flat solo dungeon in yellow zones. Is that really the best way to balance the content? Makes no sense... Stop making Albion so easy. Fixing the issues in the progression system was enough to make it perfect but now... it's …

wait... nope... this is shit because you went overboard. Fixing the faction point calculation was all you needed to do. Reducing PVP point gain has harshly affected Caerleon players and increased the already huge issue of people avoiding any fight.... even in safe PVP. the daily is now far too easy and reducing the campaign milestones now with the fixed points adding to it properly is going to be far too easy as well.

A day late but good... now lets get some points for actually defending