Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 412.

• When you see a ganker.

Blinkz - - Forum Banter

Quote from Rosalia: “youtube.com/watch?v=fExHNiCU9FA ” ahhhh these were the days caught out without stealth, so when's albion classic coming out? youtube.com/watch?v=A8NGE9mQ4XA THEY had cooldown pots I totally forgot!

• Ive been back awhile now and had a good test bows are well and truly just crap frost jump need to scale to start, spears need the old spirit of spears damage back, both taproot and guardian need a nerf, light crossbow needs a 1 second cast straight up they have done it to every other weapon this needs it to.....specter jacket needs to be reworked not a buff not a nerf to scale on the tiers drives me insane just like frost shot and mercenary jacket, balance and scale that. dagger chain slash shou…

• Lol i was wondering why my 8.1 solo's were quiet this is it. what the abolsute SBI wtf? you have done it again.

• Quote from royal_assassin: “T8 maps will be overpriced when players are gonna start crafting T8 Satchels, but T4-T5 won't go down, because : 1- noobs are buying T4-T5 Satchels, even if it's overpriced. 2- The low tiers group dungeons where you find solo maps aren't plays anymore, spawning and soloing them isn't rentable. 3- Avalons roads are the most important source of T4 maps now, but it isn't enough to answer the market. ” 7.2/7.1 satchels seem to be 200k cheaper then t8/8.1 even with how che…

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “The increase in price is due to the changes regarding them to be closed after 90 seconds. Nothing to do with satchels ” I disagree. I have a stash of T8 maps and the price has not really increased. However, the price of T4 and T5 maps has gone through the roof. Why? Because every man and his dog can craft T4 and T5 Satchels - whereas very few can craft T8. T4/T5 SRDs had the portal close time modified months ago, so no other explanation for their ast…

• 95% vs 5%

Blinkz - - Forum Banter

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “The increase in price is due to the changes regarding them to be closed after 90 seconds. Nothing to do with satchels ” Ahh this makes alot of sense thanks for the information. well there you go safe ff anywhere in the world after 90 seconds i guess?

• Quote from Deathskills: “You are forgetting that the fame increase from the map compare to a dungeon normally found in ow has a value too. can't be based only on loot value of chests, needs to reflect the increased fame value too. ” That would be the original value? so why would you pay more for fame now then before the patch? Either way maps like 6.0 are equal to t7 in fame so why would you pay more when the drops are better in t7 even with the loot buff? maps kinda just secured a safer dungeon…

• Sbi has the worst balancing team in the history of games, Telling every man and his dog what was coming in the patch once again through either their test servers, when testing wasn't needed on such a simple item or word of mouth. This allowed people to hardcore profit now 5 years running people brought up all the maps skyrocketing them. (personally know some people that made 100's of mills off this) Also Sbi once again didn't think ahead and pre-balance maps so they would drop a little more freq…

• Albion has gone to crap since beta.

Blinkz - - Forum Banter

They wont bring back but bring back no gallop + run = gank instead of just stun lock your dead its a stale way to play the the game.

• Well your here? I was just having a drunken rant? Its not like anyone including the devs care about their players we told them how the game should be years ago, before they started to go off course we told them gallop buff would break the game we told them nerfing weapons into the ground would effect the game long term we told them putting to much cc would effect how people feel about the game, yet now we have a contentless game? not like the old days everyday I would get on for a decent fight i…

• we gamers here not grammer pro's fuck outter here.

• Albion has gone to crap since beta.

Blinkz - - Forum Banter

What happened to albion, what happend to ganking groups, small gorups all it is now is losing 2mill worth of gear just past the portal zone to ton of gankers its beyond boring after my 2 months return ive had no decent fights at ALL you guys have had multiple years to fix the open world and still its trash 30v40 fights are not fun the servers are laggy the gear is unbalanced. The game feels so much like a zvz game now that you being your role doesnt work, dps aint even dps anymore all the dps we…

• +1 cultist robe is on another level from all other gear even the strongest dps weapon in game cant out dps the heal it has other person can just stand there the skill should be change to the purity robes and purity robes to cultist.

• Assassin jacket stealth bug

Blinkz - - Bugs

Assassin jacket does not work correctly with high ping unstealths you occasionally straight away after using it.