Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

• Quote from Piraterer: “An Orb blue in a 20 Man Group is around 1,3k Might, Purple 3k. And you get a might boost for each Level of your Guild. Silver Rank is around 20% more might and 15k might if im not wrong. Avas are dropping might too. An addicted Player can reach it in 30 days easily. An Normal player in a Gold ranked guild something around 50-60days. ” give a breakdown how you obtain it per day that the amount of 1M might is obtainable in 1month.. theres no such "blue orb" in the game i pre…

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

LordNrixx - - Mobile Version

Quote from Dagother: “@LordNrixx do you have Maximize window on use option enabled? If not, please tap on the arrow up in top left corner of chat and enable it, and let us know how it works for you then. ” since you acknowledge my thread i'll take this opportunity to list all the UI problems.. 1.) undable to see the message/words when typing in mobile 2.) can't change chat room if the chat room already selected. need to move 15meters aways to be able to change it (ex: i'm at whisper chat room ch…

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

Quote from Dagother: “@LordNrixx do you have Maximize window on use option enabled? If not, please tap on the arrow up in top left corner of chat and enable it, and let us know how it works for you then. ” i have that option maximize chat window yeah it works. but if its in mobile you just cannot use it typing while running. i'm making multitask before i can type while running now even inside the ho i'm strugling.. opening the maximize chat window will immobilize you from moving so i wont use it…

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP

• Quote from Nesnes: “Quote from LordNrixx: “oh come on! where is the chat fix in mobile? ” I assume you mean the korean and chinese character bug on mobile, it will be fixed with patch 1 ” i dont what you mean, i posted a thread in mobile section..

• i think 1M might in conqueror challenge is almost imposible to fill.. for 3 months of play thats 90 days, 1M ÷ 90 = 11,111.11. (and for T8 avatar 1.5M might needed) more than 11K might per day needed this reward is not for all its olny for an albion addict!! i bet people who would be able to reach 1M might at the end of the season doesn't sleep. even hardcore player will strugle to obtain 8k-10K a day i'm sure for a casual player 11K might per day is imposible to obtain, in my case i barely made…

• oh come on! where is the chat fix in mobile?

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

make an hotfix on this sbi.. its too iritating!! can't chat properly

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP

• Quote from Angel333KOT: “Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from LordNrixx: “hi there, can you move the skill cancel icon a litle bit higher? everytime i chase someone on the north side or north west side my finger reaches the 'X' icon and ended up canceling my skill.. its to close from the spell that makes it cancel the skill when your finger reach the X icon. you can't avoid it tho if the enemy is exact pointed at 'X' direction or atleast make a settings where we be able to customize the location of…

• Quote from LordNrixx: “hi there, can you move the skill cancel icon a litle bit higher? everytime i chase someone on the north side or north west side my finger reaches the 'X' icon and ended up canceling my skill.. its to close from the spell that makes it cancel the skill when your finger reach the X icon. you can't avoid it tho if the enemy is exact pointed at 'X' direction or atleast make a settings where we be able to customize the location of the skill cancel icon.. ” this one

• and also this one that they dont want to pay even a litle bit of attention.

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

1.) its so hard to change chat room section.. from "say" to "guild chat", "whisper".. before changing chat room section is no problem now its too difficult it doesn't respond emediatly when topping the chat room section button. (see the image below) 2.) when typing in chat you no longer see the words you are typing leads to wrong typos everytime! its too hard to communicate! (see the image below) 3.) why the whole screen needed to be darken when opening chest tabs, other tabs that can be multi t…

• Quote from RomainGold: “Hi, just wanna say that the corrupted dungeons would be 200% much more funny for EVERY player if the bump helmet was removed of the game And every corrupted player should agree with this. ” and every corrupted player must be gone to the game

• Quote from Blitzy: “Please add a shortcut (shift+g) for opening/closing the conqueror's challenge menu like how you guys did for the faction warfare menu (shift+f) ” i dont know why but this makes me luagh ✌️✌️

• i feel you bro, i frequent cross path those bunch of clowns being solo is realy hard at 1st but eventualy you'll learn to avoid zergs and group of gankers.. i've been solo for almost 3 years and i realy know how it feels.. but everything will not end just like that you need to overcome it and go with it.. yesterday i was killed by more that 10 people they are using fast mount meanwhile i'm only using T3 horse, guess what it takes 4 zone to catch me thanks to mobs i got slowd.. its not that they …

• HCE

LordNrixx - - Feedback & Suggestions

personaly my favorite pve part is doing group dungeons, chest hunt in ava roads. i don't realy like avalonian dungeon it takes time to clear it sometimes it even takes up to more than 2hrs to clear it. and about hce, well you will need to be well prapaird for it with super high ip requirments.. now i have an idea for hce to make it interesting, since its a 0 risk but high rewards why change it? if don't want to nerf the hce lets then buff them but the rules will be like this. remove the entrance…

• so corupted dungeon players what have you done? destroying the item to fill your satisfaction.. i dont realy care about cdg its no value content for me. cdg crying players just destroyed the bows+merce combo for other content like fighting outnumber in openworld and also in pve's.. 1H axe + merce will be soon weak againts bosses in ava roads badon + merce will be soon useless in solo openworld.. this game overall concept is realy nice the only problem is they are bad in balancing the weapons in …