Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@StevensBot experience you say? if you realy had that experience and want to help the game then you should not be going around pointing fingers at people like me calling them trolls and also based on your posts and last activitiy lists i can see that you dont even view the variety of the topics i have posted/ viewed over my time here you a non active member want to call people trolls when your self dont even have an impact on the community. if people from round table…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@StevensBot experience you say? if you realy had that experience and want to help the game then you should not be going around pointing fingers at people like me calling them trolls and also based on your posts and last activitiy lists i can see that you dont even view the variety of the topics i have posted/ viewed over my time here you a non active member want to call people trolls when your self dont even have an impact on the community. if people from round table…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@StevensBot Learn to program a game or the mechanics that goes into game systems then you speak. i have respect for people who works on game programing the last thing i want as a game developer is for us to rush programing a game and have the community fk us over just cause one system is wrong which screws up the whole game noone is perfect and i dont want this game's development to halt like blizzard games on world of warcraft what we as the community can do is give…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Deathskills chillax guy probaly have some issues not need to steam roll him over it and besides SBI has tried to fix this in the past This game is not super high end where hit boxes are like super accurate take rainbow 6 siege, Call of duty and even fortnite those has pretty advance hit detection hit boxes due to the nature of the game here the game is pretty "Toned down". sure while there are ubsured hit boxes from time to time but most hit boxes are quite balanced…

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from StevensBot: “Really makes it hard to even want to play your game if this is the type of shit we gotta deal with ” I mean Arena is quite literally the most useless and least cared about content in the game. If you want safe pvp just flag up for factions and run around the yellow zones. If you don't want to play the game because some trolls act like trolls in the worst content in the game, then maybe you need to try different content. ” Useless? No. Its one of the f…

• Really makes it hard to even want to play your game if this is the type of shit we gotta deal with

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from StevensBot: “Quote from HIDKstr: “1. He plays NON-LETHAL Corrupteds. 2. He talks about fixing corrupteds while remember point 1 ” Well obviously he does play lethals since you know H E H A S P V P K I L L F A M E lmaoAlso pretty sure he was only referring to Hunter level CD's just AS a reference and example only which he even states he was doing in his VOD on stream lmao So maybe reading aint your strongest suit ye? ” Dude you need to stop creating a bunch of …

• Quote from HIDKstr: “1. He plays NON-LETHAL Corrupteds. 2. He talks about fixing corrupteds while remember point 1 ” Well obviously he does play lethals since you know H E H A S P V P K I L L F A M E lmao Also pretty sure he was only referring to Hunter level CD's just AS a reference and example only which he even states he was doing in his VOD on stream lmao So maybe reading aint your strongest suit ye?

• RKOverdrive's recruiting

StevensBot - - Guild Recruitment

#REMonTop

• Hewwo.

StevensBot - - Introduce yourself!

#REMonTop

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “If you have money and want to spent to help fund development. Buy premium and skins, it's much better for you spending that way. ” XD