Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Oshien: “Stop nerfing weapons because of CDs. You don't like the 1h mace in CDs because they are too good in CDs? Then just play the 1h mace in CDs. Open world the 1h mace is decent. Not really the best at anything but good at a lot of different content. ” True combo into sacred ground on hit in all armours excluding cloth. Good luck getting out of CC alive without a cleanse or a Cleric cowl. ” main problem of the discussion, 1h mace is easy as heck to play... …

• Well, not bad written, but i think you have some missing puzzles. Overall, the question is, who is the target customer? A Veteran player with skill? I have some doubts, and a simple explanation. If you are veteran, you play for free. You have to dress your hat with a hammer, if u cannot generate after 6-12 months enough to not pay anything at all. So from a business perspective if I want to make money, i would not care for the veteran. Veterans tend to want to play skillfully, but if u allow tha…

• Hellgates

Trial_hard - - Feedback & Suggestions

1 vs 1 ..CD are so lame. Give the PvE players CD with occasional PvP and give PvP players 1 on 1 hg..

• Quote from Hattenhair: “@Retroman Will anything be done about Holy Flash Q3's energy costs? The spell is more energy efficient than it's solo target counterpart (Generous Heal Q1), even if used on a lone target. ” my expectation - yes in around 9-22 months

• It just makes no sense to have a knockback hard CC on a Q on short CD This will never balance out. You have the next mace build coming up as Badon, Valor, damage super run boots, whatever helmet - potentially mage on played on full mobility / knockback That will be the new mace after mace nerv

• Patch notes for test are out.. We are realizing that nature holy will at least stay another 3 months.. Great performance, i am hyped!

• According to murderer Mace has in high IP 87% Winrate... When should the patch go life? That's from my customer point of view really disappointing..

• Quote from Onesime: “Please delete nature staff. I have enough of this game. There is a spell that exists in the holy tree that is called "holy flash". Low energy cost. Low cooldown. AOE. Same heals as the mono Q. When this spell exists, there is literally 0 way that nature staff exists. For Q3 we have f*cking useless mushrooms. Please do something SBI, nature staff is dying and will not go well. It really deserves buffs both for solo and group. Thorns are insanely bad, legit worst spell of the …

• Mace online aka stunlock online

Trial_hard - - Rants

Quote from Painball: “Why does this dev team need 1 year to address glaring obvious problems? Same thing happened with Quarterstaff. Just embarrassing to see this drag on and on and on ” regarding balance..it feels as if there is a part time task that is only done in between Tennis Golf and vacation Just kidding, i think the performance is great and I am totally hyped!

• Retroman how can we help you with this task? I think it is plain obvious and nobody disagress that nature is unplayable On top there was TONs of suggestions what could be done.. There it is neither a lack in sense of urgency and evidence, nor that lack of proposals how wo fix it.. I just have no clue how your customer can help you here. Hints welcome..

• Quote from Quagga: “I expect CC nerf dmg and mobility for me is irrelevant.... The stunlock bullshit needs to stop, let people play the game and not hold them stunned/rooted for 10 seconds. ” my issue is Retroman has a track record of creating game breaking unbalance meta... If u watch his introduction of him self he talks about how he messed up the entire game by introducing grudge as a must on every melee on every GvG.. Unfortunately in my eyes, this pattern has not changed much. Mace complete…

• Fist - i play all weapons builds etc . So I am around once or twice a week for a day on mace.. This week I had two sad events, i am not proud of.. Long story short, the kit of mace is so annoying if u play it right, that the enemy player does not hit u once ..or in case enemy is good you reset the fight forever tilll enemy makes mistake.. Two players after I maced them sent me a tell .."*** you, **** this game.., **** balance, i am uninstalling" I tried to calm them...no more online.. I dunno if…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from solventh: “he could have hit the suicide button. he tried his luck. his choice. ” I love people who have no clue but firm statement..There is no suicide in CD if KD .. But you are great in commenting fake facts.. ” there was, like 12 months ago, iirc. ” Recommendation: just educate people from superior position if u know what you talking. Shit happens you have maybe learned your lesson

• Quote from solventh: “he could have hit the suicide button. he tried his luck. his choice. ” I love people who have no clue but firm statement.. There is no suicide in CD if KD .. But you are great in commenting fake facts..

• Quote from DemigodPerseus: “The level of toxicity from this streamer could kill an island and poison oceans. Would you care to drop a name just for research purposes? ” name and shame is not allowed, but ..just read my post again with creativity and fresh mind and you might have an idea..

• Well, it is called Risk vs Reward... In order to kill 8.3 u usually risk more as 6.0.. You play hg in low risk gear and earn cheap gear.. Where is problem?

• Gentleman each 10 CD fight i either spawn on an opponent in melee range or one spawns on me.. The enemy has 10 seconds to spell u up and u watch..in your bubble .awhile it builds stacks or whatever.. While u on skill CD.. It is like SLAY That would if in ZvZ require a hot fix - for solo player prio 3 or 4 in the ticket?? So lame either if u slay the unlucky or u get slayn.. Do u care?

• Today I have to whiteness while watching a stream - i have recordings - an exploit or abuse of system mechanic which is against all ethics of gaming. A streamer gave a Deadshott to a player and player went down, mobs traps whatever.. PvP knockdown in slayer, u know what I mean.. What the streamer did? Just to annoy the looser he farmed the entire dungeon to come back and finish the knock down... The guy sat there knocked down while the streamer toxically laughed on stream that he stole live time…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “i wonder why its it looking more and more like a frost staff ” well, brain reduced as always the content..but potentially enough for RT with lots of *hype* Anyway. Frost Q is either a targeted spell, compareable with bow poison. One slows, one poisons Or And AoE around the caster or a magical spamable spell skillshot that falls from the sky on range Bow is a super long pierce skillshot or a cone knockback with damage that should be slow.. I told u if u comment on bal…

• Quote from axpresbom: “So sadly I'm not sharing a build I'm actually in need of 1 and I was looking for a ti build with good movement and damage I just started playing and watched a tutorial to the but this guy was saying to buy this adept nature staff or i can't really remember but didn't like the build because of the healing and just one attack or special attack. ” what?