Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Blazing E skill not working

plebtenbo - - Bugs

bump

• * * I saw the recent patch notes fixed some weapons, my question now is .... a long time ago i wrote a ticket that blazing E is not worki g as it should... when is this finally getti g a fix? Or will it be forgotten as the bearpaws E wich still doesnt work right after 2+ years... i just made a video about the damage, its 2 youtube clips, 1 is when a player leaves the AOE skill of the blazing : youtu.be/oZPUxhGQuYM and this clip is where the player stands in the whole AOE : youtu.be/7lnXcRCB1VQ …

• Blazing E skill not working

plebtenbo - - Bugs

* * I saw the recent patch notes fixed some weapons, my question now is .... a long time ago i wrote a ticket that blazing E is not worki g as it should... when is this finally getti g a fix? Or will it be forgotten as the bearpaws E wich still doesnt work right after 2+ years... i just made a video about the damage, its 2 youtube clips, 1 is when a player leaves the AOE skill of the blazing : youtu.be/oZPUxhGQuYM and this clip is where the player stands in the whole AOE : youtu.be/7lnXcRCB1VQ …

• * 7b2a3602f661c364f19b75d242f1bacc * [list][*] [/list] I saw the recent patch notes fixed some weapons, my question now is .... a long time ago i wrote a ticket that blazing E is not worki g as it should... when is this finally getti g a fix? Or will it be forgotten as the bearpaws E wich still doesnt work right after 2+ years... i just made a video about the damage, its 2 youtube clips, 1 is when a player leaves the AOE skill of the blazing : youtu.be/oZPUxhGQuYM and this clip is where the pla…

• i see fixes for weapons but meanwhile after a couple of years Bpaws still not fixed and blazing E still not fixed either, what does it take to get a fix?????

• ping issues

plebtenbo - - General Questions & Discussions

B

• ping issues

plebtenbo - - General Questions & Discussions

hey, since one of the updates couple days ago my ping is constantly on 250+ instead of the 100, is this for any1 else an issue or is it on my end ?

• mouse auto walk

plebtenbo - - Bugs

when i keep my mouse button pressed to run around and open the map it snaps on the map , so i stop running, happened after the update, anymore peeps with this ?

• what happens if your reputation is so low u can't even enter red zones anymore ? how do u go to the cities to get to the portals ?