Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “As we all know over the course of the year balance changes have been made to both Long bow and glacial staff this two weapons mostly dont see the light of day unless its ZvZ or large group content where zone control is needed but after the most recent buff to glacial which double its cast range and increased its damage and also add directional casting to its skill it has become a reliable zoning tool when compared to its nearest competitor icicle staff this makes eve…

• Oathkeepers is an avalonian weapon so it should be better. Mace is normal weapon. Do math. There are bigger insults atm.

• They got the doomhammer. Not all cheats get caught. As for you pleb you don't really know how the game works yet maybe in a few years you will. G.G.

• Quote from SirusX715: “Cleric robe is hard countered mage robe and assassin jacket and reasonably canceled/mitigated by out by fiend cowl, cleric cowl, soldier helm, and guardian helm. If you're struggling against cleric robes, it's likely because you've taken all counterplay abilities out of your build to instead go for a greedy build that just wants to ignore your opponent. ” Cleric is not hard countered by mage as you can change targets or wear specter hood and pop another cleric. Cleric robe…

• Plate need less move speed like it was. There needs to be the old system back wear plate get a move negative. Leather fastest cloth second. Tell me how a person wearing plate should move like someone not wearing plate. Maybe in the land of bullshit. G.G.

• I have played this game for over 5 years, I have witnessed the struggle of people in positions of power influence the game in a bad way. Mace should have cc indeed although any plate should have a move speed hindrance for the defense buff as it was long ago by the original dev's who actually played the game. Mace single hand is ridiculous atm it is partial to blame for the shot callers who have made suggestions on the round table and those changes have been implemented. This is how I feel Single…

• Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Quote from jwhite179: “Funny man, funny. Frost Q does more damage than Fire does, You have to get four out of the 5 casts out with fire to make the DoT + the Damage = to the damage from an AoE frost Q. You have more mobility than basically every other caster combined. You have utility, you have control, you have mass AoE pressure. With little-to-no stand times. Are you a corrupted player? Here, look at the top kills in CD's…

• 8hr dayz lol. Normal bow needs nerf! It's part of the Bow tree. Sizable income LOL. I retired early. Pro's u mean devs they used to dungeon with me. Who r u? G.G.

• Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Quote from jwhite179: “Funny man, funny. Frost Q does more damage than Fire does, You have to get four out of the 5 casts out with fire to make the DoT + the Damage = to the damage from an AoE frost Q. You have more mobility than basically every other caster combined. You have utility, you have control, you have mass AoE pressure. With little-to-no stand times. Are you a corrupted player? Here, look at the top kills in CD's. Murder Ledger. Are you …

• With a name of moking you say it all. I feel you tried to spell mocking although you didn't have auto correct or understanding of the word. Also making your letters larger only goes to show how little you know about discussion or how to present facts like the last poor fellow. Trolls built this game. G.G.

• Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “You should not need a specific build that can also be purged easily. Frost is in a very bad state. Show me otherwise you can't and won't i have played frost longer and more than ny1 in game. Regards, G.G. ” Funny man, funny. Frost Q does more damage than Fire does, You have to get four out of the 5 casts out with fire to make the DoT + the Damage = to the damage from an AoE frost Q. You have more mobility than basically every other caster combined.…

• Frost is in a very bad state. Frost used to have slows and damage and was a support build. Now it does not have slows unless you use beam which means your static and cant move. The glacial no longer has stack slow and is easily dodged basically it is redundant as there are much better options. The whole frost line is garbage. All you have to do is look at the crystal matches you will not see a frost. Look at the corrupted winners you will not see frost. Normal Bow's do a ridiculous amount of dam…

• I am not incorrect it is part of the tree, What do you not understand of this logic? As for your care it's ok little boi. Idgaf about what you or your illusion of other's (we) care about. It is clear you are a no life. G.G.

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “I'll tell you what happens and will always happen. They nerf they meta so get used to it it doesn't require intelligence it just to keep kids occupied. Don't pretend to find something that exists when it doesn't. Every class should have a 1v1 build in that line or things won't be balanced. Wake up to yourself Bow is broken asf it is a NORMAL weapon. You have no idea if you think it is not. Btw I have done more open world that you ever will @Joey Your ju…

• I'll tell you what happens and will always happen. They nerf they meta so get used to it it doesn't require intelligence it just to keep kids occupied. Don't pretend to find something that exists when it doesn't. Every class should have a 1v1 build in that line or things won't be balanced. Wake up to yourself Bow is broken asf it is a NORMAL weapon. You have no idea if you think it is not. Btw I have done more open world that you ever will @Joey Your just another breeze that blows through Albion…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Joe, You are talking to the person that has played the most frost in game. since beta 1 no other weapon. The ability to purge from other weapons makes most spamming redundant. The counters are quite Ez to nulify frost as AOE there is almost bar the single hand no ability to 1v1. The hoarfrost just got a bump. You state things from what I feel is a smaller pool to draw from my experience of frost is as stated second to none. I do not care for your meta i…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Ok so here goes. Do not mention frost unless you have played it for several years. The nova has had a massive nerf. The frost range is pathetic compared to other weapons it is actually ridiculous the range crossbow has especially for a lack of skill required weapon although most weapons get rize because mods play Hce or the money being spent talks worlds. Perma can interrupt although compared to badon it doesn't have a constant interrupt. The ice shard …

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hey everyone, Just a quick reminder that public accusations against others for breaking Terms and Conditions are not allowed on this forum and will be removed, as per In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules. All reports and evidence should be sent to support@albiononline.com as the appropriate channel to deal with them. Thank you! - Mytherceria ” Dear M, Naming either Guild/s or Player/s in game or here is against the rules of TOS. Not stating that is is occurring also tha…

• Re:

ISTILLLOVEU - - Rants

To whom it may concern, I stated as clearly as I could that people have been negatively influenced by the cheater's scammers. I did this in the forums so in game chat mod/s rules do not apply to what I wrote I agree that there needs to be an available field for those voicing concern/s I do not take away from the difficulties that are faced when making this available to the player/s community I look to improve the quality of the game and it's surrounding. I understand that is is controversial and…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from MEATCUP: “Would you please go into more detail explaining your perspective that bow “becomes a vegetable” when E is not available, compared to other popular rdps classes? ” In the larger scale of things Wailing bow for example - good synergy with explosive arrows + your E - if played right and shot with a good angle you will deal a decent amount of damage past the clump Circumstance: You have just spent your W + E synergy, you have only your Q available at your expen…