Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 314.

• there is an exploit where you can double water your crops if you shift+click right before the first channelling ends and yoy are in range.

• Recovery costs

hFly - - Bugs

Nah, it is precisely the Runes/Treasures tab. I can understand T6 treasures costing 20k to recover, but 80k don't make any sense, since the max you can sell is 25k. That isn't a realistic price, thats why I posted on bugs and not on feedback.

• Recovery costs

hFly - - Bugs

I feel that some recovery costs are a little off, maybe my imagination? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…13561525e1f4148e50cbf7839 I don't think there is a world where this is viable to be recovered so maybe the numbers on a few items are a little too high?

• Kicked Out/Dc

hFly - - Bugs

I'm getting constantly kicked out of my game while changing maps. Already checked internet connection and integrity of the game. Also I don't share my account so shouldn't be an issue aswell. Even in remote maps I get that so doesn't seem like there are lots of connections to the map at the same time that are causing the issue. Seems that server desync is the issue but before the patch wasn't the case.

• Unflagged when K.O.

hFly - - Feedback & Suggestions

its about being efficient when you are doing the right thing. You are not supposed to be there so of course its not worth it. It is intended to be as it is, because its easy to go overgeared and kill noobs near cities. If this was changed as you said, they will need to add a softcap to yellows and blues to level things.

• up

• Here we go. Although I quite agree that we should have more dynamic stuff inside the dungeons (they are way too similar), there are a few things that, for me, doesn't really make sense. I quite liked the suggestion about "different paths leading to different stuff", but I don't quite understand your point in most of stuff. First, why would a green dg for solo content lead to a dg that REQUIRE another guy? That doesn't make any sense. The SRDs are already way too easy and the reward way too bad, …

• nao entendi a duvida do paulinho, mas qqr analise de dados que seja na superficie e individual nao eh banido. Por exemplo, usar a tool pra pegar dados de farm/h é ok, so que pegar posição de outros jogadores no mapa eh ilegal. E qualquer tool geradora automatica de dados eh ilegal, por exemplo pegar dados automatico dos portais da roads que vc passa.

• Teu problema é que vc esta nas crossings. Vc tem q se mudar para as cidades principais logo, la tem um comercio melhor e vc vai encontrar varias lojas pra fazer as armas que vc quer. Martlock (pedra), Thetford (algodão), Bridgewatch (couro), Lymhurst (madeira), Fort Sterling (minerio)

• Unused Healer Staffs

Hallowfall: Top1 weapon of CD with more than 80% wr, heavily used in hg 5v5+. Op: "too weak, need buff" Yeaaa, try gathering correct information before assuming stuff.

• Quote from Deathskills: “except NW does not have full loot, they turned it off because people bitched about it so go play another pve grind game... ALbion is the only one right now offering this type of content (except if you compare to eve or UO (which is a little outdated imo) or maybe runescape but that only works for 1v1 instead of any bigger scale fights).So enjoy your 2 weeks in NW and make sure to come back to Albion after like most people will! ” There is Tibia too. Though rn you can hav…

• look its a tilted handholder! Hahahahahaha So much fun teasing you kids.

• Building BZ economy? You joking right? Handholding and wreaking everyone who isn't in your alliance isn't "Building BZ economy"

• HCE Leaver Penalty

@OP wouldn't be better to add a "rank" to the HCE then? you get rank as you clear and don't leave/don't troll. So if a guy has a rank way too low you just don't let him join your pt. This rank could be added to Party Finder aswell. @crybabies Well, I don't really do HCE but I also can't understand all the hate from ppl to it. I understand that the content is 100% safe and you don't need to leave the city and the list go on. But they are trading time for money and fame no? Even though is safe, th…

• Fun fact, I don't gank nor have an hideout anymore; I used to play King of the Hill in the Redtree back in the day with my old guild, climbing the Hill, clearing the castle with a zerg and having a bombsquad clearing the Arch guys until they make a force and attack us countless times while we wiped alot of guys with only 40 ppl. Now because of the handhold I left the guild and roam alone in the bz, still, nice to see you guys cry and bring a little balance to the Outlands. The devs already told …

• No fight, I'm in the wrong here, although I knew the Durability loss mechanic I could swear it was added together with the Trash scaling. Sorry @Quagga, didn't liked your passive aggressive attitude so I went overboard. My bad.

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from hFly: “We already have this mechanic working as we speak, the thrash rate increases as the dif between killer vs killed. ” not trashrate but durability and that's a big difference. Another person who speaks about something they don't know, it seems to be a trend on this forum. ” No, thrash rate. This was added after Queens as ppl started to camp the portals a couple years ago. They added this mechanic before adding the invisible shrines. Seems like you need to stud…

• First, I didn't understand the goal of the thread. The information is allover the place and seems just a rant. Second, @xXCorbusXx. Welcome to a land without handholding. New players shouldn't go to Outlands in the first place. The fact that handholding allowed that is what was really breaking the game. You guys had absolute control over your zones without any counterplay, now that we (small scale non handholders) have a way to fight back you think is unfair? Please. Months and months of easy li…

• We already have a similar mechanic working as we speak, the durability rate increases as the dif between killer vs killed. This serves as a zeny sink to the game.

• NDA Locus Nerf

Very nice changes!