Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• looks like the cool content in this game is dying. No player intrest any more. Maybe I should give up like most people and move on to new world, elyon or lost ark.

• this is a very impressive presentation to your guild. I have few questions though. What about hellgates ? Crystals? What about people new to them ? Are they coached until they are good enough to do lethal? Or are they simply cast aside until they somehow form a new team and by some miracle improve on their own like I have always seen in albion communities so far and honestly got sick of it. What about ganking ? Is it really open to all or there is always the a team doing its stuff alone. And if …

• I was lucky to be part of the maharlika family during season 12. The only reason I left was because maharlika is focusing on zvz (which i can not play) and I like small scale fights. But, in my 18 months of albion gameplay, I never saw a more welcoming family : they include new members in all activity, they speak English when non Pinoys are around, loots are always split fairly, they reward commitment to cta very generously. To make it short, if you like ganking and zvz and speak English, look n…

• yes, with enough players intrested and able to queue for a crystal lethal arena, the 5v5 crystals would be the most fun activity people can experience in albion. For that to happen, we need few things added to the game. 1. Good match making system that includes some mmr system and ensures there is a healer and a tank in the team. 2. Make the rewards good enough to attract people to actually queue. Like no looting is allowed until the match is over then all the spoils are fairly and automatically…

• All I have is my sad face reaction to the lack of interest in 5v5 content.

• hmm. I did not notice this on mobile version. But it would not be the first thing I missed.

• Guild Quests

Ellessam - - Feedback & Suggestions

here is a free bump from me just cuz I like the idea.

• Guild Quests

Ellessam - - Feedback & Suggestions

mmos are all about community interactions and therefor i really like your idea. As an example, in Never Winter game, which has awesome dungeons but full of bugs and exploits and was totally p2w game, I enjoyed playing the foundry part of that game for a long time. I think it was the only mmo that provided the gamers with the so called foundry. Simply put it was a bunch of tools to create dungeons with a lot of trigger types and in game mobs. It was an endless fun, and the game made it easier by …

• I totally forgot who was it, but a guild mate of mine was saying that he would pay a bit extra for a bag that has auto silver looting function

• if there is not enough interest from the player base in those 5v5 content, maybe I should not blame the devs for not giving it the love it deserves.

• only if the feedback we give actually do matter. We have been discussing 5v5 Crystal and hg 5s for some time. @Equart proposed auto queuing for lethal 5v5 content with brackets of infamy or tokens and I proposed mentorship system. While both suggestions were meant to popularize the 5v5 content, they were met with total indiferene from the development team. How do you expect us to keep our hype alive if you don't enen give us a false sense of caring

• Quote from noxmortus: “The key breaking point for Crystals is - silver. The cost to fund regular 5v5s is unsustainable for the average player or average guild. As such competitive crystal teams are the domain of the high-end guilds who are able to fund these players. These guilds receive a silver net-loss by funding these teams. The only way to make crystals accessible to the masses would be to change it to "free gear up" and "no-loot". But then this undermines one of the core mechanics of Albio…

• Quote from Equart: “There is only one way how you can make it popular - it is accessibility, and im not talking about IP caps etc. We need pub gameplay like in Dota/LoL , where solo players would randomly gather (by automatic que system,like Arena) into teams and participate in this content with full loot. Yes, there will be chaos and lots of complains. =>But it is the only solution how to make it popular. ” Man, I would love to see this happening. I would definitly queue for it, even lethal mod…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “you simply cant coach whole teams. even a single new player inside a veteran team is difficulty and a long way. people has to play the content to improve but they prefer wasting theyr albion time in t5 yellow rd and hce that dont drop loot or fame. 90% of the playerbase is "full casual". dont wanna hurt your dreams ” Supposing you are right and 90 % of the player baes is full casual, it would still make sense to give incentives to the veterans to coach new comers and help…

• ok. How about we forget about making crystal 5v5 an e-sport and think about how to to popularize this content and get more teams into it. I mean let us be real here, we all want the championship to be the level 10 and only have teams that have actually won a level 9 in it. The only way to achieve that is by having more teams fighting for it. For that to be a reality, not only we need the level 3, 4 to step up their game, we actually need more level 1 teams to gain confidence to step up the ladde…

• Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “We would need the data for how many people are watching this content at any given time. Does it have a large following? Is it exciting to watch for the average person that doesn't know anything about 5v5 Crystal Leagues? Getting more people to compete at high level 5v5 is one thing. The more important part is how many people watch it. ” This is actually a valid point. While I dont have a conclusive answer, I can put forward 2 facts. 1. The view numbers of albion tv you…

• I think I have to bump this so 5v5 fans get another chance on checking this out. I am hoping to read your thoughts about this idea. Do you think it is incentive enough for experienced players to coach less experienced ones ?

• This suggestion comes from my profound conviction that one of the best content albion has to offer is 5v5 crystals. I honestly think this has the potential of dethroning League of legends / overwatch, or at least be on par with them as an E-sport. The full loot nature of crystal 5v5 gives sponsoring team a new deeper dimension. This might just be a fancy dream of mine but here I will state one of the main reasons that are preventing that from happening and a suggestion to remedy that and unleash…

• Quote from Exotic13: “cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…6510386995210/unknown.png Try changing the region on window 10. I ran into the same problem But when I change the region in window 10 I can enter the game. I don't know why this is but it works. credit by: KongarTH ” WoW this actually worked XD I confirm this solution strangely worked XD Many thanks @Exotic13 for this valuable tip. Ill be using this temporary solution till it is properly solved.