Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• 1. The map is TERRIBLE please scrap the map and use create a real map or use the nice Galahad map. 2. The game needs PvE. The Dungeons are just garbage in AO. Please scrap these garbage dungeons and create dungeons that are fun to run. 3. The whole 50 on 1 bully PvP is garbage. Please scrap your PvP system and create a new one. Really AO is just badly put together. Maybe scrap it and try again?

• A bad official decision was game over.

Raithe - - Rants

"because there arent many great PVP games out there"? There are loads of really good pvp games out there. Albion Online has multiple pillars that support its core players. Crafting, gathering, farming, pvp, and pve are all major aspects. Even trying to define "Albion's Core" with these things is really showing how limited the perspective is that is making such statements. Though I would certainly posit that crafting, gathering and pve have definitely become really boring on AO since release. The…

• 1) Wipe game and revert to the beta 2 or Galahad map. 2) Wipe game and revert to the beta 2 or Galahad map. 3) Did the new vid talking about how the map suck actually say its more handcrafted than previous maps? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Maybe wipe the game and revert to the beta 2 or Galahad map.

• Title says it all. Considered coming back but if its not in steam I really don't play it atm. Just checking.

• Ray of light

Raithe - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Just logged in to check out the state of the game. The ray of light cooldown is way long now it seems. The bow felt like crap. Logged out.

• Quote from Nataraqui: “Game is no longer playable for me for more than 3 weeks now. Stable ping for about 2-5 mins then suddenly black screen all the time. Every zone you need to either re-log in or have to restart the game. Please advice a fix. ” LOL....LOL......This has been a problem since the early betas.....weird that ppl constantly talk about how bad the stability of the game is atm when its always been terrible.

• Any movement on fixing the map? Its still pretty pointless to go anywhere, explore anything, or just be out due to the bad copy/paste map, lack of uniqueness, good dungeons, or any spots worth seeing. Was hoping to see more MMORPG instead of more MOBA. The game looks like fortnight with swords.

• Dungeons

Raithe - - General Questions & Discussions

Any plans for real dungeons in albion? Corrupteds, greens, blues, and statics are all overly simplistic, over used, and just poorly designed. Albion needs some pve.

• A setting to turn these off visibility of the group finder. TBH it would be nice to be able to just remove the floating button entirely. Same with the destiny board popout. They obscure visibility, they are annoying and unwanted. I avoid using the group finder mainly because once I do it sticks off the side of my screen and I can't get rid of it. It ends up attracting my attention and I stare at it instead of my game.

• Logout on Android client

Raithe - - Feedback & Suggestions

the android client logout is very cumbersome. If I am playing on my phone I need to close the app quickly. This does not occur. There is no "close and leave now" button like there is in pc. I don't care that my char is still in for the 10 seconds or whatever ( 10 for me as I would never go in a pvp zone on the phone client...). But when I have to go its annoying to have to use Android system mechanics to force close the app.

• The timers and loading bars for things such as logout and faction unflagging are not needed in town. They perform no function. They just get in the way. A check should be performed before these timers/bars load up and if in town they are bypassed.

• Spammers get around mute by using emotes. It would be nice if mute blocked this also. There is a special place in hell that I hold in reserve for these ppl...

• Android updater does not work

Raithe - - Mobile Version

It just opens a browser and connects to whatever page was last on. It does not initiate an update in any way.

• Just pointing out that there are how many cities total and we expect how many players to fit in them............ Maybe some dev team needs to learn to make a proper world map...

• 1. Building. It would be ice to be able to build your base. This building system is just dated. Its clunky. It's slow and not enjoyable to construct anything with this blueprint housing system. 2. Towns. Centralization of town layout in combination with free to play has clogged a map bad. Needs more towns, more difference on the map to disperse the population. It's clogged and gross a majority of the time. Someday AO needs a real map. There is no point in going anywhere different at this point a…

• Cluster Queue

Raithe - - Developers' Statements

What is the reason players are not spread out more? Is there nothing that can be done to encourage more spreading of ppl across the map? Where do the zone queues happen most(red, black, yellow, green.... Oops I mean blue zones)? If the whole map is not being used and ppl just choke up specific swaths of zones then this map flow/layout is broken... It is really annoying just being stuck in town, unable to leave and a timer making you wait for 3 mins to bypass the clusterfuck.

• Is this a game or some sort of really dry economics experiment?

• 1) Revert to the Darian update. 2) Forget everything that happened since. 3) Ensure step 1 and 2 was followed.

• Quote from summerplayer: “albion in 2021 is: Gankbion Lagbion Unbalncebion Zergbion Greedybion ” So.....nothing has changed since 2015 then. Got it.