Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• For stonemasons this is normal behavior. The tax you see there is for each refined stone block that comes out of the craft. Enchantment levels give you more flat stone blocks from the refining. .1 rocks give you 2 stone blocks, .2 gives 4 blocks, .3 gives 8 blocks. You pay for the number of blocks, not for the enchantment level of the source material. The nutrition usage is calculated based on that as well. 1.575 x 8 = 12.6

• Quote from MEATCUP: “Not a dev. this makes sorta sense. If you don’t have a slot to put a partially filled journal in then your inventory will be capped out without a slot for partials. ” It makes sense while crafting, but as a crafter you know this and account for it. Plus there is no empty slot for the crafted items either, meaning you can't craft anyway, so it defeats whatever theoretical purpose it could have. And on top of that, even if i put 1 journal in every slot, i still can't buy more,…

• - Description of the issue: While buying journals if you have all your inventory slots filled except one slot, then one journal counts as a full stack of journals and you are unable to buy more books. - Steps to reproduce: - Have all except one inventory slot filled - Buy a single journal from a laborer - Try buying more journals - Result: Your inventory now counts as full and you cannot buy more books - Expected result: You should be able to keep buying books until the stack is filled I tried s…

• First of all, your post is a pain to read because of the lack of punctuation and formatting. On the topic of your suggestion, there is one very simple principle you have to follow in this game. If it makes you a loss, don't do it. As you pointed out, the demand for hen eggs is low, while the supply is high from new players who have no clue what they are doing, so they are pretty much forever dirt cheap. There is a simple solution. If something is dirt cheap and isn't worth your time and money to…

• If you are at a level where you have multiple alts, doing the daily is not that big of a deal. I usually do the dailies on my alts by simply harvesting crops on my island. Also, the whole idea behind paying the premium membership is that regardless whether you do the daily or not, you get the LP and the focus. If they implemented this feature, it would only be fair if they reduced the price, since you then get less value and are forced to do work every day. Also, making 600% profit on your inves…

• I have one word for you: Laborers. That's what guild islands are good for. Plus just because you are a founder it does not make you right. Your opinion matters just as much as anyone else's.

• Quote from CassX: “But if you register your alt's characters/acc's as a referral for your main character, you will break the rules. Selfreferral is not allowed. ” I wasn't able to find anything about self-referral in the Terms and Conditions. Could you quote the section that forbids doing this?

• Deleting messages in batch fails

Shrederinoo - - Bugs

Well hello there, Without further ado, here is the thing: - Description of the issue: If you select all messages in a category and then deselect some of them manually, deletion of the messages is not possible - Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the messages UI and select one of the categories 2. Click on select all 3. Deselect at least one of the messages manually 4. Click on delete 5. Click Yes to confirm the deletion - Result: The UI will freeze, leaving the Yes/No overlay in place. Clicking Yes has…

• falling off the map in Fort Sterling

Shrederinoo - - Bugs

Well hello there, Not gamebreaking, more like a little fun, but still not intended i believe. youtu.be/sengVTP3_WE Regards, Shred

• Feeding laborers through walls

Shrederinoo - - Bugs

I actually put it in the wrong category since this is on the live server, but i guess it's still present on the test server, so do with that what you will And yes, this is clearly abuse, and borderline slavery. Just like any job that we humans decide to take on at a company. It is very similar in many ways. But that is another story.

• Feeding laborers through walls

Shrederinoo - - Bugs

Well hello there, So technically it may not be a bug, but still looks rather weird. I'm too lazy to fill the entire bug report form, but i hope that the screenshot speaks for itself. If its not considered a bug, then disregard. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…7412266584f48cc62d7823960 Regards, Shred

• fishing bug

Shrederinoo - - Bugs

Quote from urashima82: “So, this is sad to say, but I think there is no solution exept buy a more powerful machine with a better graphic card... ” Or maybe the developers should fix their code instead. I know its a ball of thread and rotten spaghetti but still, this should be fixable...

• The way it works, is that the returns are based not only on the tier of the house and the furniture, but also the tier of the book that you give to the laborer. Theoretically you can level up a laborer all the way to T8 in a T2 house with T2 books, and the returns are always going to be the same. The happiness that you see there is the happiness of the laborer for the same tier of books. If you feed books below that tier, you can still reach maximum happiness with the laborer, and the returns wi…

• As i see it is impossible to reach a consensus here because our viewpoints are not getting any closer and therefore continuing this debate is futile. Whatever might work in real life, will not exactly work here because this is still a game. Some concepts will apply, while others won't. The people who have been gathering will keep gathering, outputting the exact same amount of material, while those who were not gathering until now will not be incentivised to do so just because now they can sell t…

• Quote from Morgiana: “Charging the fee on the one taking the orders won't artificially move the lowest and the highest bids closer to each other. It will really bring the the price together because the book is now thicker. In your picture, such tank in price happen because the book isn't thick enough. Changing the fee structure won't immediately thicken the book due to the reason you've stated, the resources are finite. However, more resources will be mined. Just for illustration, let's assume w…

• Quote from Morgiana: “"If you really want to trade without tax" -> Nope, I don't want to trade without the 1.5% tax. I never said i want to. If the 1.5% tax does nothing, set it to 5%, it will make people care. When people care and the fee is charged right, it will actually make stuffs go off the shelves faster. "there are discord servers where many of the market-dwellers trade between each other without taxes, mainly with things which are very expensive to begin with and usually take a long tim…

• Quote from Morgiana: “First point: you don't have to change them 1 silver downwards because you don't need to and you can't. The reason you have to change 1 silver down / upward in current market is because it's inefficient, so the highest bid is too far away from the lowest offer._ You don't need to change your original order because in efficient markets, ordered are being filled so fast that if your order is indeed the lowest bid or highest offer, i'll be filled before you change it (without t…

• I'm sorry but in this game literally everyone is selling everything they can get their hands on, regardless of the taxes. People are here to make money and enjoy the game using that money. That 1.5% tax really does nothing, removing it would not have significant changes anywhere. It would not cause items to sell faster. The buy orders take time to be filled because the supply of each item is different. It's all about the balance of supply and demand. If you really want to trade without tax, ther…

• This seems to have been fixed. Now the actual happiness is displayed after they level up. @Piddle was right all along. Edit.: Scratch that, looks like its only fixed in houses T6 and above. Lower tier houses still seem to display incorrect values. Idk if its the house or the furniture, but it is weird af.

• Quote from gideonflynn: “To the point about bitching, it makes people admit it in some way... or tell me I'm wrong by being actually competent. Let's just look at e.g. empowering beam after the update :cry_laughing: how does making cleanse a ground target, mess with the empowering beam? I'm 'pretty sure' unity works in classes (it does) and I just can't imagine how you'd structure the code in a way, things in AO seems to bug out. From my point of view there's a lot of spaghetti involved, which m…