Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

• Quote from MrPain: “Quote from ubuntu: “челик допустим решил разводить бычков. Купил прем, развел, погладил и понес на рынок.И такой же но очень умный повез, у которого 3 острова с бычками и 2 острова с огородами для прокормки этих бычков. В итоге первый недоумевает как так он все делал правильно, вкладывал время и ресурсы, а в итоге ушел в минус. В нормальном мире это называется монополия, а раз есть антимонопольные службы, значит в этом есть что то плохое ” Вася садит на даче в 10 соток картош…

• Thanks to CM for answer in this topic and for some information about our suggestion. Lets just sit here on that comfortable chair and wait for implementation from devs as much time as they needed. Thanks everyone for supporting that idea. 1491673134174492896.jpg

• But i have only 5000 farmplots and i dont want to spend all my day to click each and every crop to be watered, harvested and replanted (last was actually fixed with QoL addition to farms). :c So, maybe? pls?

• Author stopped linking the same crappy post with his "point"? Is some rare species was extincted? Still his idea is troll, because no adequate man wont post "this" here. Terrible suggestion, terrible implementation plan and terrible reason spiced with some mazochistic whining. If it would be implemented - author would be first in the line of people, who hate this change and want rollback. P.S. just boosting post count, tbh

• Quote from MEATCUP: “Was anyone here before farming was actually more tedious than it is now? ” I was. And last QoL change to farming was pretty while ago. So lets ask for more QoL additions to it

• For now farming in any sort of scenario is very click intensive. Please, add hot key for "Take" action when harvesting as well to "Water/Pet" action. Make farming less click intensive and more comfortable for players. For example: allowing to use "Take/Water/Pet" actions with press of Spacebar after clicking on plot will reduce clicks in a half. Thanks.

• Лично я - жду, когда мой фермер-торгаш получит возможность вырядиться в какой-нибудь средневековый наряд простого работяги и перестанет бегать голышом между телепортами, и среди моих знакомых таких людей большинство. Надо еще понимать, что голда какая-то жутко нестабильная. Я как-то пару раз обменял 5к голды туда-обратно ради смеха и заметил скачок в 3-5 серебряков. Больно велико влияние для одного человека, имхо. Вполне вероятно, что сотня фанатов костюмчиков вздыбили курс до предела обменивая …

• Quote from Dc1a0: “I'm filthy whiner, who cant accept that my opinion caused negative reaction from community due to my stupidity and stubbornness. ” Fixed it for you once more. And also: Quote from Dc1a0: “As far as the topic being closed: A) It's not your thread B) You're not in control of anyone but yourself. ” So now you trying to shut up people around you, due to your inability to surrender and admit being an idiot Great. P.S. boosting post count.

• Quote from typip: “Не подскажете, чего голда подскочила? Опять что-то анонсировали такое эдакое? ” Со дня на день обещают костюмчики и новый кастомайз (по слухам на 28-е обещают выкатить). Вот народ и готовится на выходных.

• Quote from Dc1a0: “Whining about "blessed-by-SBI" gatherers and fixing nonexistent problem with over complicated suggestions. ” Fixed it for you. p.s. Just boosting post count. Dont aggro on me, pls.

• Remove mount sound option

Yeqqi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from MEATCUP: “sure mute sounds but make it work for all mounts if ya can't be pissed to hear your ox you shant be pissed to hear my swifty ” thats the point. we ask for "mute mount sound" checkbox in sound optins that would affect on all mounts on the client side. i cant hear oxen, i cant hear your swifty, i cant hear anyones mamoth if this option is enabled. and surely its must be client sided, that filthy ganger will hear my ox, while i'm not.

• Actually author used this tactic to harras people in other topic that was about adding "Mute mounts sound" option to the game that asked to be clientsided. And now i use this tactic to his posts. So now he is whining around while everyone says he is wrong. Still terrible suggestions that became worse and filthier after every word from author. Author should delete topic and stop shaming himself in front of community. (Dont forget, i just boosting my posts counter, yeah)

• Quote from Neesh: “To be honest, being muted indefinitely for one bad word is disproportionate and harsh. Even if the OP doesn't seem like a very calm person, he deserves a second chance, so he can speak again with his character in this game that he obviously loves (that's why he's complaining here). ” Rejected! Bad mouth should be punished for its sins!

• Still terrible and filthy suggestion. After every argument of author it becomes even worse. Hope it never would be implemented.

• After all of this arguments it's still terrible suggestion that should be never implemented.

• Terrible suggestion.

You know, you only one who trying to whine here. I just said, that i agree with implementation of "Mute mount sounds" option. And you came here just to shitpost here with your useless advices. Mount sounds are just a bit annoying and actually bearable, but adding "Mute mount sounds" option will be good QoL addition to all the players, who dont want to hear MOOO in his beloved Martlock from 50 oxens or roaring of 50 direwolves in Caerleon. From now i think topic is closed with this position.

Lol, never ever.

If i will harvest on something like deer and not an ox - i actually will drop gathering. I dont want to come back to city every 5 mins while gathering all this precious t5 mats in YZ. So plz, fix the MOOOOOOOOO.

agreed