Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Quote from Eltharyon: “ - Work on the static dungeons is proceeding and they have already received multiple new entrances each, allowing players to enter from surrounding regions. We’re also working on the overhaul of mobs and their rewards as well as integrating the new upgrade system into these Dungeons as well ” So what you're saying is, anyone can go into any neighboring regions static dungeon? I dont know if you know who Habibe is but he plagued/blessed us with his presence for months divin…

• Bump

• Quote from ArcaneMaster: “I'll take that as a sufficient community feedback to encourage the discussion. LOL XD So as a game developer myself, the way I resolved the OPEN WOLRD development PARAMETERS was to create zones within zones. NOT AS DUNGEONS, but as open world maps. ie. when you look at the map, the current boarder would occasionally be displaced, for a larger world map, but often would just have a new boarder drawn on it. & again when you open up the regional maps. In addition to this, …

• Bump.

• General Settings Update.

Onslawht - - Feedback & Suggestions

Bump

• General Settings Update.

Bump..

• Bump.

• Its about time we get a video options update. These updates will allow for better performance for large scale content. The following options should be added: Video Settings: - Number of Shadow Cascades: Off - Show Effects: Enemies Only - Animation Quality: Very Low - Shadow Quality: Very low/Off Interface Settings: - Ability to select Guild Name and NOT have player name selected for ALL types of players. (Myself, Guild and Alliance members, All other players) Controls: - Disable cancellation of …

• Faction Rank Name

Quote from cuppett5: “No one really knows what the rank icon names are on top of their head. All they see is a little symbol and it gets bigger and that's about it. ” Then they should learn.

• Faction Rank Name

You have a rank icon for that. I dont think we need another piece of information above a players head. Name, Guild, Marker and now Faction Rank? I could support this if the guild name was removed and replaced with the rank. That would be ok.

• Quote from liriose: “Bump The issue is that if you are defending an outpost already conquered for these 5min or more, you get less reward, risk more when away from your blob, have less action. For example, In 5min during a bandit assault, this is what can happen: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- We cap Outpost 1, I get 50pts, I defend 1 My blob cap 2 - 3 - 4 -5, they get 200pts more, and leave to cap next zone. An ox try to backcap outpost X, I travel a…

• PLEASE allow for the marked player to continue to keep his mark until it is removed or the party is disbanded. This is in regards to the icons you put over a players name. If possible it would be VERY beneficial if the player marked could be seen on the mini-map by a green dot for any party that has that player marked. Could even associate it with the color of the marker. Crowns would be a darker yellow than the usual party member's dot. Closer to brown I would assume. Shields would make him a d…

• Cleric Robes vs CC

Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Onslawht: “Quote from Vocandin: “Quote from Onslawht: “The cleric robe is doing exactly as it says, You are immune to damage. Using a spell that is uninterruptable regardless of your chest piece will allow some CC immunity. ” All spells I mentioned are not uninterruptable by nature, thats the whole point. ” You're missing my point. You dont need the cleric robe in addition to these weapons to be CC immune. I use Blight Staff E with judi armor and i am still immune…

• Cleric Robes vs CC

Quote from Vocandin: “Quote from Onslawht: “The cleric robe is doing exactly as it says, You are immune to damage. Using a spell that is uninterruptable regardless of your chest piece will allow some CC immunity. ” All spells I mentioned are not uninterruptable by nature, thats the whole point. ” You're missing my point. You dont need the cleric robe in addition to these weapons to be CC immune. I use Blight Staff E with judi armor and i am still immune to CC during my channel.

• Cleric Robes vs CC

The cleric robe is doing exactly as it says, You are immune to damage. Using a spell that is uninterruptable regardless of your chest piece will allow some CC immunity.

• If I put a piece of gear for example double blade in my inventory. Why cant I preset its skills? Side-Note: How do I delete a loadout? Do I just erase the items and save it?

• Weapon glow effect

Quote from ViniciusSanctus: “Not sure about glow for flat BUT we agree 75% xD ” I mean if its t8 it should be exceptionally white so we can see its t8, doesnt have to be a glow per say.

• Faction Queue System

Its so much fun to queue into a zone, and when you finally get in, you have 20 people and 2 other factions both have t4 blobs in the zone.

• Weapon glow effect

It should always be a white glow for flat, green for .1, blue for .2 and purple for .3.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Durpmen: “Revert the faction points for Kills/KOs back. That is all. I lied. Add rewards for defending and rename the "Defence bonus" to what it actually is; Participation bonus. ” Hey there, We made a change to kill points in Patch 1, which ensures that a larger amount of points are handed out in the weekly report and less points are awarded directly. This was done in response to players' feedback on the weekly reports they received. We will be increasing the…