Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “but things like hallowfall and tombhammer and natures was too over the top even as a meta is concerned because of how tanky they are with healing (tomb hammer was plate running guardian helm) and there was literally no counter to those weapons who has mobility and/or infinite healing ” Nature was never over the top, ive got steamrolled many times by players who know how to deal with Nature, but SBI listened to the whiners and looked probably to much to the top Nature…

• Quote from pontonegro: “Is good to hear it. If they rework the nature as a healer and the class do it very well, for me, it is very nice. Do not sounds like be a problem if they remove the pvp skills to became it full healer. Well, lets wait for a news, from the developers and new patches ” Yes it is a big problem, the role as a healing and solo pve weapon should have been done when the game was in beta, not years later. Lots of players have choose Nature staffs for solo pve/pvp and putted lots …

• Quote from Gog: “How do you beat Black Hands? The win rate isn't high but it aways gets me, i must be missing something. People just chunck me for 1/3 of my health with the first E, trade some blows and go invisible again. Than just finish it with another E. Most defensives doesnt work because of purge... The only weapon I had little succes against it was with broadsword because of Iron Will W. What am I missing? PS: @Deene, where did you get this data from? Can you send me a link? ” You are mis…

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from Trial_hard: “the real Problem are not rats the real Problem is the crap design People dress pvp farm gear - that is equipment to engage disengage fight reset Flee at their solemn discreceny Is is healthy that a warbow clears a circle kite path, goes on multi + frost and checks if it can kill if not endless Kite or leave?? The design issue is, there is a pvp dungeon with no objective except kill each other.. if u win all good if not reset Roll for next..but before..…

• Common rule for games like this: Dont use gear you cant afford to lose.

• @Hellements Take note that the current infamy gain/loss is very unbalanced without a matchmaking system, a reason so many players rat because its more rewarding then actualy PvPing because many times the gain of infamy is lower then the loss due bad matchups. the 8% win/10% loss rate doesnt make sense currently.

• But bow, xbows, dagger have something nature dont have: interupt, speed, cc and kiting. healing from nature can be canceled by that.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from The_Support_God: “nature is suppose to be a healer. the reason nature can never be as good as holy in healing cause of pvp tryhards like you that make nature work in pvp. with thorns nature used to by default wins most pvp encounters if there is no kiting involved aka straight up brawls because of how healing, damage and resistance work. it takes 2 times the damage to be equal to healing due to resistance and in some cases up to 3x for plate. (reference to old …

• An open world full loot PvP sandbox game who restrict a weapon to PvP with broke their own game settings.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “come on its not that hard to keep up with the meta ” There are players who dont want to play meta builds, i really enjoyed playing Wild staff in Corrupted, there are not even stats for Wild staff on albionstats.com/ for that weapon. But SBI prevers meta weapons, so many weapons in game, so few are used in corrupted... And if you try to be different, you will be get punished.

• I thought Nature staffs were mend as a healing weapon?, atleast thats what i have been understand on this forum. So actualy Nature staffs were to strong in solo PvP so Thorns are nerfed hard in PvP encounters but buffed in PvE environments but not that good as a healing staff? So Nature staffs are only good as a damage dealer in solo and group PvE? Iam confused now.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from scions: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from BackOFF: “ ” ” q spell is a 5 second q with high damage yes but you don't have mobility , if crossbow are so OP why they are not in the top of infamy rank ? it's a good weapon but no mobility it's a huge disavantage , bow are a hard counter of xbow for example more range and kitting , you just need to know how to counter not nerfing again a weapon , if the q spell is more nerf crossbow will be uuseless in small scale beca…

• Infamy rigged ladder

Jessie - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Reef: “They just need to add 1 more difficulty 1400+ ” Excactly, T7 is to low for Slayer but to good for Stalker.

• Quote from Pawney: “Thorns nature staff shouldn't be reverted. It can still win fights, but its not as op as it used to be. I can't speak for Corrupted dungeon metas, but I can speak for openworld PvP. ” You cant compare open world with corrupted, simply because corrupted have caps, in open world spec matters alot, so high spec is much more damage. I dont know the exact numbers but its something like that a player with his weapon maxed out does in T4.1 the same damage as a player without spec do…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “I didnt know you could use 2 helmets at the same time ” Fixed for you.

• Quote from gideonflynn: “Nature already competes with holy on healing, it shouldn't compete with x DPS tree on damage, that makes sense right? ” No...

• Shadow edge 1.48 sec stun followed by Royal helmet 3 sec stun, demon cape after you got stunlocked followed by deadly swipe, haste from hunter jacket and self healing from bloodthirsty blade. New meta build is born, will be dominating in corrupted the next few months. Last 3 encounters in corrupted used this build. I start to get tired of that meta shit.

• Quote from Derizo: “i was about to comment on your comment about nature being versatile, but i guess it is pretty versatile when it's unkillable for some builds ” Just like Blackhands, Deathgivers are almost unkillable by Nature, not to mention light xbow and boltcasters with silence and or knockback. Quote from deenne: “How good it is to listen to "me, me, me, me and only me" and what about people who play different weapons? nature is a brainless weapon with super damage and healing. Now no mor…

• Quote from JRoss: “Thorns nature staff changes should be reverted. Great Nature staff has no use in any of the content of the game. ” Most Nature staffs are useless now unless you want to fame farm with them. AO is not balanced around 1vs1 and whatever buffs/nerfs SBI comes up with it doesnt help and it also affect open world group play. There will be always build what works better in 1vs1, you just need to have luck in your matchup if you can counter or not. But just stop balancing around 1vs1.…

• Infamy rigged ladder

Jessie - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just remove the whole infamy system beside the rankings. its one of the reasons players rat, and with this issue they can clear a path to kill the crystals if needed. The whole infamy system is just not fair against players who are willing to PvP because there is no equal matchup system. Rats who abuse this increasing their infamy without risk and get better loot. Players who are willing to PvP need luck to get an equal matchup to get a fair win/loss amount of infamy.