Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Quote from agonyclutch: “Depends on what you would like to do next. Zvz? Should probably look up some viable builds is always a good option ” I'm really interested in small scale pvp like hell gates or the new 1v1 scenarios. Farming fame in this game is fun aswell, so I'm not sure what to do lol. Thanks for the reply!

• I'm just now getting fame credits and have 2 million saved up. I've just hit 100 in leather armor, cloth helm, axes, and plate boots. My build is Greataxe/Scholar Cowl/Mercenary Jacket/Solider Boots. My spec in Greataxe is 87 currently. My question is, what should I spend my fame credits on? Also, another question is what gear should in order to farm another spec to 100? Thanks for your time!

• It was my error fam, I am terribly sorry for being ignorant. Thank you all for the replies, I have figured it all out and support team is very kind and helpful. I appreciate all the time you all took out of your day to reply to my mistake. XD I was very tired (few hours past my bed time) for the life of me god only knows why maybe to aggravate me and wake me up to how I was being lol. BUT I had 5 tier 4 potions in my inventory I just went up to the black marketplace offered them up for 77,777,77…

• Well this is awesome. This game is making it easier to quit, I'll email support but if nothing solves this I will quit this game for good. It seems like ZvZ is killing it already. I've also went through and looked at everything I purchased. I distinctly remember looking at how much my entire outfit costed which was around 100-150k I watch my silver go from 6.05 to 5.80 something. If I purchased one item that is overpriced then fuck this game entirely. I was completely 15000% aware of the prices …

• I walked from Martlock to Carleon to buy and trade stuff at blackmarket. I went there with 6 million silver in my inventory. Go up to the market and I have only 45000 silver in my inventory. Where did my other 5,950,000 silver go? Does anyone have any clues or what? If it's just disappeared I am quitting this game. I didn't travel, duel, trade, or die to anyone on my way there. I just bought tier 5 gear in order to get there. I don't know what to do this is stupid and if this is a game mechanic …