Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• imagine having skillshots that bounces off walls.. or skills that get increased effect when hit with a wall or increased stun duration when you land a stun onto an enemy with a wall behind him

• nope, devs have been desparetely trying to get rid of ingame silver by introducing alot of controversial additional costs, why would they add a mechanic to counter that?

• Generally its great to have more variety of skills to pick from, i like the addition of the new fire q, the new axe q (dont like the standing animation tho as it makes the combat feel clunky), etc. also royal boots is a very good example of good design, the ramp up time to give you time to react and counter it plus the bonus it grants when it goes through... it might have some balancing issues in that the ramp up in my opinion is too fast and/or the reward afterwards considering the short marchi…

• what happened to the previous CM mythercia?

• so seeing that the requiremtn for slayer will be changed to 100k i grinded up my way to 50k and stopped right there (didnt enter slayer)... and now after the patch i cant enter slayer as it tells me that i need 100k infamy... (i unlocked slayer before the patch already!)

• ja aber ehrlicherweise nicht genug, deine post history hab ich nicht durchforstet zumindest wenn einem die argumente ausgehen, einfach den coolen troll spielen aber an deinem wall of text vorhin kann man erkennen, dass es dich insgeheim anpisst. aber reg dich nicht auf, es ist nur ein spiel

• Norudali, mein post war bewusst etwas reißerisch und trollig formuliert. denn es reflektiert auf äquivalenter weise deine art der wortfindung zu provozieren. wenn du aber nicht nur auf die Begrifflichkeiten geachtet hättest bzw. deine zeit besser genutzt hättest um den kern inhalt meiner aussage zu begreifen, anstatt meine post history nach aussagen zu durchforsten damit du etwas findest um mich zu diskreditieren, dann hättest du eventuell auch verstanden, dass diese entwicklung wie wir sie habe…

• Quote from NoruDali: “@SecretTim XD lol darum geht es 0. Es geht hier um den generellen Content den SBI hier momentan bietet. Durch die Mechaniken werden zig Gilden zum Hand holden gezwungen. Hättest auch was konstruktives zum Thema beitragen können, anstatt so hier rein zu trollen.Versteh net ganz was dein Beitrag hier bringt ehrlich gesagt. PS: Wurdeste eigtl. nach dem Post bei Zorn genommen? Habs gefühl du bist einer der im Discord rumgeheult hat weil er gekillt worden ist servus, bin interes…

• Willkommen in albion, großer fisch frisst kleinen fisch oder löwer frisst lamm.. norudali du bist nunmal ein lamm mit deiner gilde. natürlich versuchst du den lowen einzureden, dass der dich net fressen soll... obs klappt.. zumindest die aufmerksamkeit hast du bekommen.

• if you have tracked the BM and its prices for the past couple of month you ll notice that because of the removal of t5 red zones, there is one particular path between a certain royal city and caerleon that involves almost 0 risks if you know how... its particular obvious as those bonus crafts from said city are way below the buy order price of other similar products in the black market... i think the removal of some t5 red zones also removed alot of risks in transporting stuff from and back to c…

• there is a very very rare chance to the laborer returning nothing, not even an empty book. the display where it usually displays what is returned is just blank (similar to when a dungeon chest is blank bug) but you can see the accept button (in that case you would just accept "nothing") this happens like 1/1000 times or so, so its very rare, but i had it happened couple of times and NO i m not talking about the laborer when they have 0 happiness, in that case you would still at least get a book …

• Thank you! Just did some nightly dungeons, didnt expect much then fifth floor appeared in the t8 dungeon... between countless wipes and in between cta to mage defense and then back to wiping i gotta say this boss feels great!!!! All the mechanics seems right. Yeah he is fucking hard but nothing seems out of place, damage is mostly avoidable and you need real coordination. It felt like an epic boss fight. Great design thank you sbi!

• as blood drips down my dirty cheek, the galopping sounds of hoves and claws passing by. i noticed that alone i was weak, but still i had to try. so i charged right into the horde, in my hands a shield and a sword. if you expected an happy end, i have to reveal. it is not my dear friend, i woke up naked without money and without steel. so here i am joining hands, with thousand allied brothers from different lands.

• Yellow, purple, blue, white or green. All These portals glowing bright. But the only true one never again been seen. Lost in the caerleon‘s fight. Farewell mercia my beloved land. But my journey may yet not end.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “It seems that a lot of people use minimum autorepeat with very high clickrate autoclicker ..native with mouse or other way A lot of streamer show it Example: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…roid_app&utm_source=share So what is the position now with macros? Yes? No? Yes, if you are streamer? Yes as long nobody exposese you? Not at all? And if No it is so easy to detect if someone does Klicks all 20 millisecond..then do it ” dude you have no idea how their code is working, o…

• Quote from Vasort: “guys i quit game.. And every bidding they i will be here for bid So let voc and friends take control caerleon.. Lets see could they or anyone will hold city after next months.. I dont wanna play albion online like last 5 weeks i will just come online for bid Goodluck everyone ” ironically after your goodbye message i find you much more sympathetic, maybe you are a nice guy, gl you too! i think the system just sucks and needs some rework, problem is nobody knows a real good so…

• Quote from Vasort: “because shop owners need silver ” so you guys want to keep the shops forever and will adjust the tax rates according to your auction bids?

• Quote from phantomxz: “Quote from F20: “end customers have to fork the bill and take a cut to their profits to pay for it all. ” The end customers are the people buying the gear sold to the shop. More expensive crafting fees means more expensive shop fees.How it seems like you people do not seem to know this baffles me. *Edit* So the person is losing money because they put high prices? Then sounds like there is no problem to me. ” what do you mean? other than city plots and their fixed taxes, th…

• Quote from Vasort: “i know better thn all of u so u can ask me and learn ” in your last post where you explained how good your cartell was and how you were the savior of all plot owners cause they are not making money without you, then you explained why you had to raise tax to 40% what is the reason that you raised it to 80% now?

• Quote from Bogul: “ - - It is good - because it creates "content" and interesting stories that we can report on from a news perspective. - It is bad - because it brings out the nasty trolls who jump on this story to get attention for themselves and get a kick out of reddit/forum warrior behavior. - As a consequence, I will not further engage or comment on this other than on the round-table where there is a troll-free environment that is appareantly not possible here. ” it is good because it crea…