Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

• WTF SBI

LootGoblin - - Rants

It also tells you you're buying a subscription with the Starter Bundle: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dbbc2efa36917a386bdf8240e

• Quote from Piddle: “BOTH OF THE DANDY DUO ARE HERE NOW GUYS! TO FEED INTO THEIR OWN SELF IMPORTANCE! Truly we are blessed with the two greatest minds in fan fiction writing. How BA did nothing wrong, and SBI was way too mean to them. Mojo, the player they are specifically saying is a upstanding member of the community, if you remember, called a CTA on a streamer so that they could spam the hard R on his twitch and get him banned. That's like the least sordid thing. Remember guys, these guild lea…

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “If we are going to de-rail, mind talking about who you spend hours of every single day talking shit on forums? Unemployed much? ” Typical keyboard warrior. Full of shit and talking tough typing into his keyboard. You'd shit you pants at the thought of saying anything to someone's face. It would be running down your leg before you got a word out.…

• Hallo Everyone

LootGoblin - - Forum Banter

Nein, this is ze Banter Sektion.

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Instead of leaving, I will continue to preach this ” Good luck with that. You're already muted ingame, let's see how long it takes on the forum, or if you can behave yourself.

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “If we are going to de-rail, mind talking about who you spend hours of every single day talking shit on forums? Unemployed much? ” Typical keyboard warrior. Full of shit and talking tough typing into his keyboard. You'd shit you pants at the thought of saying anything to someone's face. It would be running down your leg before you got a word out. Fucking coward. ” Baby, I'd wipe them bloody tears off with my brass ring if …

• Quote from addidas: “Patch notes should be more readily available, are they even available in different languages or are we forgetting this game was launched in europe, china and korea? ” You can find the patchnotes here, in all the languages that Albion supports: albiononline.com/en/changelog/CALL%20TO%20ARMS%20PATCH%2010

• Oh yeah. I mean they probably spent months and several hundred man hours to develop the new weapon line but since that one guy on the forum doesn't like it due to lacking historical accuracy between Undead, Magic, Giant Tank Beetles, let's just scrap it and not release it. I'd also rather use weapons like the Grovekeeper or the Carving Sword as these were definitely very popular in warfare back then. @Unangwata what would be your idea for a new weapon line?

• REFERALS ARE STUPID!!!!!

LootGoblin - - Rants

Yeah, I'd also like to get the rewards from the hundreds of free to play accounts I create and then refer when they don't have to buy anything.

• Support Ticket utterly ignored

LootGoblin - - Rants

@Tearless, or to anyone really having to contact Albion support: Don't send any follow up messages. From my costumer support experience, this will only put your ticket back to the end of the queue, making you wait even longer. I doubt that it's any different here.

• As far as I heard Mamono talked shit about Shozen? Would be weird if I had to interview someone who thinks very badly of me, not sure how I'd deal with that situation. But I guess someone else from the casting team could do it if it's some kind of personal feud?

• Quote from Tregie: “Quote from Piraterer: “Tja, dumm gelaufen. Daten einreichen und eine Verlängerung des Premium für die Dauer der Sperre beantragen.(Rechtlich gesehen steht dir das zu.) Da die Mail gehackt wurde ist es gut, dass der Support dein Konto sperrt. Bei nem Mailhack kann der andere auch an persönliche Daten kommen und sich für dich ausgeben. ” danke für deine Antwort. aber findest du nicht das 4 tage warten auf ne antwort ne freschheit ist und dann einfach sperren ne gute lösung ist …

• Quote from Rainphase: “Loot Goblin Just wants to try to make it out like its not a big deal, and for a lot of players its not.. But the hardcore players or Actively pvp / constantly having fun / ranking up in the new content all just got shit on by sbi ” Yeah that's right, but I guess we just have fundamentally different expectations in games, as I am not very competitive and never saw arbitrary rankings as anything I want to appear in. At least if it's not directly connected with a playstile th…

• Quote from Rainphase: “Quote from LootGoblin: “I decided that I don't care about all of this and that I will play whenever I fee like it. I don't even know and don't care who got all the extra points because I don't define myself by comparing with others that got a handout by pure chance. A handout which will be reset in a week. ” The handout isn't reset, The ranking is reset but the points stay, the Actual faction rank stays the same.. Those who managed to get 500k points... It is now worth 1mi…

• Quote from Raudhir: “MASSIVE IMBALANCE IN FACTION POINTS! THE WHOLE GAME IS RUINED!!! If you're going to quit, just quit. Dont need to make 10 threads talking about it. ” The forum account was created in 2017. Assuming they are playing since then they have gone through much worse, but crave the attention currently. @Rainphase I understand, it's tough times with reduced social contacts and all. Let me know if you wanna talk about your feelings, maybe that helps a bit.

• I decided that I don't care about all of this and that I will play whenever I fee like it. I don't even know and don't care who got all the extra points because I don't define myself by comparing with others that got a handout by pure chance. A handout which will be reset in a week.

• Just canceled my sub - SBI fault

LootGoblin - - Rants

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from Deathskills: “Which skews completely the rankings in his favor and will allow him to unlock the new mount multiple days before me instead of literally being less than 12-14hours apart from each other to unlock it if it was going like it was. ” I personally think that the whole server should be wiped completely so we can all start over fairy because other people abused hacks, exploits and all sorts of other stuff and got much further tha…

• Just canceled my sub - SBI fault

LootGoblin - - Rants

Quote from Deathskills: “Which skews completely the rankings in his favor and will allow him to unlock the new mount multiple days before me instead of literally being less than 12-14hours apart from each other to unlock it if it was going like it was. ” I personally think that the whole server should be wiped completely so we can all start over fairy because other people abused hacks, exploits and all sorts of other stuff and got much further than me. Also the Campaign ends in six days. What is…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from KingCurrency: “Please also change the duel request window to show the Average item power of the person dueling you. There's an increasingly common scam where people hide in the crowd at the bank or market with 8.3 gear and try to convince people to duel their naked or poorly geared alt with an almost identical name. They send the request with the 8.3 player and they're almost impossible to target within the crowd. There's also a duel scam where they knock you out…

• Cant turn effects off

LootGoblin - - Bugs

What do you want? Amoebius said they're checking it out and it has a "Will be fixed" tag, so it will be fixed.