Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 230.

• Quote from YAabc: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from YAabc: “so cd loot even after defeating enemy player for me a 1.5+M infamy player isnt good what about you guys? ” I don't even know why there is "trash" loot in CDs... Probably because SBI can't program a game and deleting all that 8.3 keeps gold somewhat relevant. ” in the very old 2v2, there were tones of tomes in chests, so if the chest was bad it always had some tomes to pay outso they can balance this cd thing with like more silver bag…

• I would have rather them added t9 to the game than them increasing the no-risk grind cap, but most Albion players are pussys so they probably love this type of trash 'content.' I had 3 weapon trees that are close to max, now instead of flushing those out I have to stick it all in my main weapon line. I don't play this game for a grind advantage, never have, always thought it was one of the most pussy reason to play an MMO. Now with this change I can outskill players in 3 tiers better gear instea…

• Quote from YAabc: “so cd loot even after defeating enemy player for me a 1.5+M infamy player isnt good what about you guys? ” I don't even know why there is "trash" loot in CDs... Probably because SBI can't program a game and deleting all that 8.3 keeps gold somewhat relevant.

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “It never ceases to amaze me that noobs are still coming to the forums to cry about getting ganked. I honestly thought this game would be dead by now but LOL! ” The only "LOL" part if your complete inability to formulate a single, coherent argument. ” How about the fact that they just nerfed poison pots and claws? And yet here you retards are, still crying like little bitches over getting ganked. This is…

• LMAO who honestly cares? Only bad players are gonna still be hanging around the yellow zones in 1900+ IP. A couple of t4 guys with skill should be able to handle it. Also there already is a cap, there's a hard and soft cap. It's not even worth the repair costs for the slight advantage it gives.

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “It never ceases to amaze me that noobs are still coming to the forums to cry about getting ganked. I honestly thought this game would be dead by now but LOL! ” The only "LOL" part if your complete inability to formulate a single, coherent argument. ” How about the fact that they just nerfed poison pots and claws? And yet here you retards are, still crying like little bitches over getting ganked. This is proof that pussies who actually die to ganks i…

• The mercenary jacket nerf has been a long time overdue. The extra defense on the royal boots isn't what makes them a broken item, it was barely even noticeable. Its the CC immunity, combined with the fact they cover practically as much ground as soldier boots with a 30s cooldown... The nerf to poison pots is just retarded. You guys need to stop listening to little noobs who bitch and cry every time they get ganked.

• It never ceases to amaze me that noobs are still coming to the forums to cry about getting ganked. I honestly thought this game would be dead by now but LOL!

• Royal Boots

JonnnyBones - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

what a god awful change, "its purgeable" isn't really a valid excuse every boot is purgeable. It gives full on stun/snare resist and then turns you into the flash? You might as well bring back the old graveguard boots because this is worse. This is tantamount to giving soldier boots CC immunity before they reach full stacks lmao. Just look at the rankings now, what the actual fuck were you guys thinking? This is the kind of dumb assery that makes me not even want to log into albion anymore.

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Dunno if cute/weird or whatever... What I Say it's not in line with other mobility spell melee weapons have. ” You are right, it isn't. It's viable if the other person stands there and lets you hit them before it wears off, and all anyone has to do is walk the other way (no mobility skills needed whatsoever) the second they hear the charge up sound and it will wear off before you get to them. Quote from Tabor: “Cute that you said using inner focus for chase. It was des…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Heres an idea for corrupted dungeons: ” no crystals, no prestacking, no cheesing in mobs... pure 1v1 with skill... with room for kiting.Most people don't even understand that kiting is not resetting a fight every 2 attacks. biggrin.png biggrin.png ” Exactly. Quote from Dwarflak: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Heres an idea for corrupted dungeons: ” no crystals, no prestacking, no cheesing in mobs... pure 1v1 with skill... with room for …

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from noxmortus: “Remove the shrine. All players enter CD with risk of invasion. ” this... So simple, yet so obvious. ” Nothing is obvious to SBI, they don't play their own game. As proven with the new retarded royal boot that every other fuckhead is now using. Heres an idea for corrupted dungeons: z5Iya2Y.png Make guardian boots purgeable. 2 man enter 1 man leave.

• Quote from a25baam: “so i was "timeout" from the twitch chat for recomending a ussefull youtube channel for new players(no link just channel name), also my messages were deleted, and when i ask the "twitch mod" the reason they link me this post about an angry fish posting he hates someone with no real evidence about his HATE claims and the twitch MOD is talking about TOXIC behavior???????????? why this post is still up to date i dont understand ALSO MY "TIMEOUT" is EVEN LONGER when i ask somethi…

• This is typical SBI, they add retarded shit like ava beef stew to the game and then do some crazy butchering of the game to deal with the "reset meta." How stupid and unaware of your own game do you have to be. People are gonna be knocking people into this new mob, and what's the point of this shit anyway to fuck over kite builds like frost/bow when BLs and Maces can easily run them down in the first place? And forcing people to use the shrine in 45 seconds or less is also retarded, there should…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Crude comparison of mobility provided by Deadly swipe to the default Run, alongside the Frost shot W, from the bow tree: Base MS - 5.5m/s 60s interval - 2 Runs (30s ea.), 4 Frost shots (15s ea; including 0.3 cast time and 0.3s animation time + 0.1s margin of error, totalling at 0.7s), 15 Deadly swipes (4s ea; including 0.2 standtime and a margin of error for the animation of 0.1s totalling at 0.3s.) Distance covered in 60s with 2 Runs: 14s with 160…

• I nominate myself for douchebag of the year, because albion would be nothing without me and I would take these other nominees and put their heads in a toilet and flush it.

• Looks like everyone agrees. The funny part is I made this suggestion a week or so ago and they moved it to rants... and they wonder why so many people say FU to this game company... How long are they gonna leave it like this, they nerfed wind wall and gave us something even worse.

• Quote from Tabor: “I would agree with the concern of even more shard breaking happening after this change. I could see both players breaking 1 shard immediately when invasion starts due to starting spread out and then either side running to the 3rd immediately if you do not like the match up. This would be a huge dead time problem between fights. ” Naturally you would always be breaking 1 crystal regardless of what you are playing incase you don't like the matchup. I don't like that idea, the en…

• Since the speed on inner focus on spears W has been nerfed, daggers have been given deadly swipe, maces have been given a double leap, swords are getting their movespeed increased and being given a leap, bows have been given a knockback, cloth cowls have gotten an increased knockback, quarterstaves have been given a leap, etc... The game has changed drastically since this nerf and I think its time to revert it, if you look at the other abilities on the W it doesn't stack up, and even if you stac…

• What are you doing????

JonnnyBones - - Rants

Quote from BraveArt: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Tabor: “The proposed changes gives plenty of room for kiting builds it just punishes excessive resetting which is badly needed. It brings balance to fight vs kite and finally adds at least a little risk to the mobility builds. The changes are somewhat strange way to go about it but they definitely needed to do something. ” I've been complaining about the infinite resets as much as anyone but all I see this change doing is making people al…