Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 819.

• Mace online aka stunlock online

Hattenhair - - Rants

Sacred Ground is a true combo from Deep Leap stun. Very fun.

• You could bring back some of the nerfed resistance increases, since now it's the dedicated "save" role for the zerg.

• Just turn the "lift-off" animation into an uninterruptible channel instead of this weird toggle-esque thing. Will improve visibility on the battlefield due to the big spiky cast-bar and will also fix the cancel issues related to spamming E, yet will leave the ability to cancel it with movement or the dedicated button.

• The outlands banks extension sounds spot-on. I'm sure the fat black market guy can find a use for those avalonian cores..

• Greataxe rework and Realmbreaker addition turned the axe tree into another weapon. Where's the pressure bruiser I've always used to know? Kinda sad.

• Quote from menudobeta: “Its because axes, which are supposed to be a pressure bruiser weapon with its q bleeding mechanic, have become instead a clapper weapon since the only viable axes in zvz right now are greataxe and realmbreaker, its pretty sad because they no longer have personality, they are just like the others dps weapons but melee, i no longer see axes sustaining in enemy backlanes and making them struggle with decent bleedings and healing reductions, now its just a braindead person sp…

• I don't play axes much, but after the greataxe rework halberd just vanihed from existence. Overdue for a buff.

• Excuse me, how much faction points?!?

• Quote from Catandcoffee: “What if you are an Albion developer ,and you want try to rework Nature Staff... ... How you will rework all Nature ability? ” It doesn't even need to be a rework, just some improvements. Off the top of my head: - Passive stats: 50% damage dealt reduction stat moved to healing Q's, instead of on-equip, since all of the issues in CRD and instanced content comes exactly from combining damage sources with an unlimited healing potential. Damaging Q's were just nerfed for the…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “therefore assumed ” That's the only thing mods do to be quite honest. I've yet to hear a confirmation from a simgle person that they were "Offended". All I've seen is them projecting their own interpretations on other's conversations'.

• Quote from iRawn: “Thread get hi-jacked to talk about nature/holy healers needing to be same strength has other weapons for solo content. ” Sorry lad, I had to do it to em. Quote from iRawn: “but plz lets have them nerf great holy, knockback/resist/heal on one shortest cooldowns is bonkers. ” The real question is what would you use for an alternative if GH were to be nerfed? Let's say you are in full cleric armour with a 60% healing modifier and compare 2-3 vaguely similar staves: Great holy (15…

• @Nesnes PvP kills in avalonian rods do not grant might, nor favour, yet this is considered black-zone content? A bug?

• Mods are the types of people who get paid in pan-fried potatoes for their work, did you expect them following the rules directly without bias instead of projecting their own interpretations? Hahahah, funny. Now watch the people from the "You deserved it" camp come raid this thread.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “and for those very minor playerbase who like to role play solo fame farm with nature those can get the short end of the stick until the PvP part is sorted out for all i care ” Quote from The_Support_God: “tell me how warbow /badon wins against blight staff if the nature/holy damage output was not nerfed ” "Badon is a support for group fights, I dont care" You serious?

• Quote from Deathskills: “still feel it's bad for both the market and the crafters. ” Guess I'm restarting my bread factory again. 1604898122359.1638228076.jpg

• Quote from Lockemup: “idk about ironroot, its too gimmicky with too many counters, i suggest complete rework. ” It's alright on paper, I even tend to run 2v2's with IR from time to time. But there are some critical issues with it: - Bugged E cast - in some specific scenarios you might end up soul linking one target to itself, effectively wasting the spell (related to targeting, i.e: First cast E on yourself with the Alt modifier, then hover target yourself for the second link). - Gargabe targeti…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “in my opinion, if a player manage to escape and waste gloves cooldown they should be rewarded with a window of opportunity to punish the wargloves ” Thats why I said that the combo recast timer is the main balancing factor here. If the usual combo reset mechanics are applied, you only have to make sure that the recast timer duration + skill cooldown = 12 seconds in the case of Dragon Leap (or slightly less in the case of a high recast window duration, as it is not in…

• @The_Support_God It's more of a mechanics issue. Lets take another example: Axe Q3 - Rending Rage. You generally go about 2 ways of utilising it: - Either you complete the full 3-swing combo to get the root from the final hit (CC + mobility, but less damage and higher cooldown) - Or you only use 2 first hits waiting for the combo resets inbetween (More damage and faster bleed application, but no CC or mobility) With wargloves you always have to use the recast on Dragon Leap, or you are loosing b…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Useful advantage of dots : 1) Good against invisibility potions / specter shoes ( which frankly, is not too useful ) ” + Pressure extentions on enemy disengage/kiting attempts. + High effectiveness VS low-duration defensives (Applies more to curse than axe, but alas). + Interrupts gallop (Kinda meh with the new HP and gallop speed buffs/fixes?) Quote from Borbarad: “Suggestions : 1) Make dots not proc anything. No soldier armor, no cleric robe, no quarrier cap. It should pr…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “ah okay - if holy outperform nature in all heal group activities & nature is dead in solo & PvE - then I agree: ” It has it's pros and cons, but there are much more cons than pros. Starting with hard to learn stack management and ending it with multiple shit staves which are borderline unusable (1H, GN, IR, Rampant to a certain extent). The only place where druid outperforms holy is CL with Druidic and Blight for 10-player groups as a second healer in the party. Not too k…